Cleaning up or derezzing everything?

Started by Dr. Krest, 2012 Jun 08, 04:12:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Krest

I'm not exactly sure where this post would go but since it concerns the forums in general, here we go.

As of late I have noticed that the moderation of the forums has become quite slenderman-ish. It all began when the newest batch of forum mods were instated. I received a warning from an anonymous mod that used the forums to PM me instead of stating who they were. As their warning was about an erroneous perception of my thread's purpose, I wished to PM them back and explain it but I could not.

After that incident things were pretty quiet. That is, until the forums were redone with different categories. Not only was Gen Discussion eliminated but most threads in the forums were completely deleted when they should have just been placed in Retirement. After all, those threads did not violate the rules - they were just old.

This turn of events concerns me. Has there truly been such a shift in moderation techniques that I can no longer trust in the mods to protect anyone's threads much less my own?

Thanks for hearing me out.

Equestrian

I can't find you in any of the topics discussing the thread-purge issue, so I'm assuming you didn't read it >.<
While they were organizing the forum, they accidentally deleted old threads.

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2513.0

I can't explain your PM >A<

Dr. Krest

Ah, I looked for such a thread but didn't find it. Thanks.

Issue resolved? :O

McSleuthburger

It was I who issued the warning ill pm me you about it

as for the deletion of old threads Equestrian took care of that

for now im locking this
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up