Upcomming concerts/Experiences

Started by Howitzer, 2014 Jan 11, 21:47:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Howitzer

Let us know who you got tickets to go see in concert, or maybe share one of your best concert experiences.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Pipkin

Concerts hmm?  I haven't been to many...
The Tragically Hip in 2009
Jeff Healey and Max Webster in 2007
Kim Mitchell in 2009
54-40 in 2011

To date I only had to pay for the 1st one....

But i'm gonna be going to bronypalooza....i call that a concert XD

Ramisha

My brother and my aunt went to the Metallica concert in Zagreb a few years ago.
It was raining and they weren't allowed to bring umbrellas but they said it was really nice.
My aunt was screaming really loud her throat was sore for a few days after. She showed me a video of the concert and said "Do you hear that screaming? That's me"  lol
she also caught an actual original Metallica guitar pick!  :3

Valy Wave

2014 Jan 12, 21:27:19 #3 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 12, 21:54:59 by Valy Wave
Hmm lets see...

2009 Skorpions ,stadium rock (concert) in Berlin, Germany

The Skorpions are a great 90's rockband from germany and they are well known here. For my first concert, it was a great, loud experience.

2010 Big 4 ,metal (Concert including Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth, Slayer) in Cologne, Germany

Even if the sound was really bad in the stadium they played in, seeing all these great metalbands who changed so much in the music industry and the gengre, seeing them all at one day... for a metalfan you cant get more loud guitar riffs and bearded metalheads growling in 1 day.

2011 Reading ,alternative- & progressive rock (festival including My Chemical Romance, Flogging Molly, The Strokes, Muse, 30 sconds to mars, The Offspring...) in Reading, United Kingdom

I personally went there with my sister to see Muse (my favourite band, still today) - all the way from germany, just to see this amazing complitation of music. Seeing My Chemical Romance and 30 seconds to Mars, was really great too, because my sister and me had an emo-phase when we where younger and we never saw these emo-rock-bands live.
Also seeing Flogging Molly and being a bit drunk ~ there are some great emotions.

2012 Foo Fighters ,alternative rock (concert) in Berlin, Germany

This Band is so good, if you dont know them and you like rock music, search for their music man. man just.. just do it man. Dave Grohl ~ <3 <3 <3

2013 Wacken ,metal (festival including Alice Cooper, Motörhead, Rammstein, Nightwish, Alestorm, Deep Purple, Anthrax, Lamb Of God, Sabaton...) in Wacken, Germany

Go on youtube and look for some videos of wacken. Its the biggest and best metal festival of the world I know and If you want to life metal, get dirty, dont shower for 3 days and sing with totally strangers who look like vikings along around the campfire, you are right at Wacken. Even as a women you dont have to be scared to walk around alone there, these bearded, black dressed people are really nice and familiar and really take care of each other (even people they dont know).

2014 Wacken planned and ticket bought again  ovO

1time Wacken, everytime Wacken
Well, my taste in music goes through many gengre but only rock and metal drives me to go to concerts and festivals  <3
And the people on these festivals are not that into bad, unhealthy and illegal stuff like on other festivals. Its a great experience.
Are we growing up or just going down?
It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears, put them on ice
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light
My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=9560.0

Nala Valor

Queen Extravagenza. The singer and basist were from my province so they came and me and a friend went to se it.

skivvies

I love going to shows!  I am really looking forward to going to Riot Fest in the fall.  I don't even know who's playing yet, but I bought advance tickets because I've gone the last couple years and the lineup has always been great.  The last two years, I saw Elvis Costello, Iggy Pop, The Replacements, Fall Out Boy, Blink 182, Andrew WK, Gwar, Against Me!, Pixies, Gogol Bordello, Public Enemy, Joan Jett, Stars, and loads more at Riot Fest.

My best concert-going experience ever was when I impulsively bought tickets to see one of my very favorite bands, Blur, reunite in London.  I live in the US!  But I flew overseas to see them, and I had the time of my life.

Go Up