Howdy howdy!

Started by kreo_wolf, 2013 Dec 26, 02:37:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kreo_wolf

Been a fan of the show for a while, just recently decided to show up here to the forums, but yeah, how y'all doin'?  0:)

Prismatic

Doing fine, slightly tired but fine.  :D

Here's the rules you should read before beginning the journey throughout the forums.

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Pipkin

alexandas

Hello and welcome to the most awesome place on the interweb!  Please make sure to read the forum rules (who does that?) and be awesomazing! (who doesn't do that?!)
Be sure to be nice to anyone with a name in a color other than black and basically everypony else.
Also make sure not to spam smilys!

I hope to see you someday, my muffin friend!  Wait, you're a wolf so you must be a weremuffin!!!!!
ALL BOW DOWN TO THE WEREMUFFIN LORD!
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Go Up