Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zeekar

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2013 Jul 07, 13:24:37
((I thought that Zeekar liked Cloud.... Anyway, anypony is willing to rp even with these errors?))

((He does like cloud.Alot :3.))

Weremetalwolf

It's an ecape pod, completely covered in dust, if somepony wanted to see who was inside that somepony would need to clean the dust from the glass as well for the lateral side of the pod where it was an inscription. Anyway it could be seen something that looked like a keyboard under the dust.

((And he kissed Nightly? Are getting into the flirty tipe? :]))
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Zeekar

((Farsight isnt the only one with a loving heart. x3.))

Weremetalwolf

((You're forgetting about Moonlit :P))

super_chris85

hmm Star rubbed the dust to see inside it

Weremetalwolf

((Errors, errors everywhere...))

Inside the pod there was a sleeping mare, she seemed like she was inside of some liquid, if he looked on the side of the pod he could see inscription: Experiment 2703- Emeralda. There was keyboard on the side of the pod. It needed some sort of numerical code to open the pod.
Spoiler:  her appearance • show

NightlyMoon

(( Lol if you want to you can ))

Nightly looked at this sick pony and noticed his red tie then her face turned pale. GREAT EQUESTRIA IT... IT.. IT'S Y..YOU! Y[glow=red,2,300]es It's me NightlyMoon![/glow] The pony sneered. YOUR THE REASON THESE THINGS ARE HAPPENING TO ME!? She screamed. [glow=red,2,300]All because of me Nightly, All because of the master.[/glow] He said as his yellow eyes twitched.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'll defeat your knive-like words.

super_chris85

ahh there's a pony in there Star exclaimed looking at the pad hmmm he thought what he could put in to open it. He tried 2703

NightlyMoon

Why do you do this to me!? She cried out. [glow=red,2,300]Your suffering just makes me so happy Nightly but your being way too easy!![/glow] He sneered as his eyes glowed. I'M NOT DISCORDED YOU MANIAC!! She screamed uselessly.

Weremetalwolf

The pod responded with a decompression, and the liquid inside started to come out. As it was completely dried the mare sat making visible to see her cutiemark which is a nanomachine, the pod opened. But the mare was still asleep.

((I'll paradox Silent then, I haven't used him in long time, well except for ID...))

Silent Shadow was flying in the sky looking around at the damages that happend some time ago, as he was flying around he reached the cliff where Nightly was and seeing what was happening he just looked in distance, in case something would happend.

NightlyMoon

She ran at him and went right through him and tripped then stumbled flat on her face. What do you want from me? She asked in a defeated voice. [glow=red,2,300]Many things Nightly..... Many Things.[/glow] He said as he twitched his ear. I should have KNOWN I WAS GETTING IN TOO MUCH TROUBLE FOR A NORMAL PONY! She screamed. [glow=red,2,300]Hah...... If you think that's troublesome just think about what I could do to Zeekar or Dr Light?[/glow] He sneered. NO, LEAVE THEM ALONE!! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!! She screamed painfully. [glow=red,2,300]Tut Tut your much too sweet to realise that Dr Light is involved in my games yet I've tried to get Zeekar and I may have tainted his system a bit..[/glow]

Weremetalwolf

((Oh my, if he's going to do something like that to Silent, he would have to deal with a rampaging ID lol))

Silent was watching the whole scene, he could understand that something bad was going to happend sooner or later so he checked that his dagger was with him and then he approched to them "What is going on here?" he asked at the two.

NightlyMoon

Master narrowed his eyes then softened.[glow=red,2,300] Nothing to worry about....[/glow] He said with a bright toothy smile. [glow=red,2,300]My sister and I are just having a spit... that's all.[/glow] He said in a normal pony voice.

Weremetalwolf

Silent snorted as he heard Master's excuse "Hmpf, for what I heard it was more then just having a spit" he said.

NightlyMoon

[glow=red,2,300]Oh no no...[/glow] Master said with a straight surprised looking face even though he wasn't surprised at all. [glow=red,2,300]My sister and I were just about finished a certain play...[/glow] He lied.

super_chris85

((sorry for late response playing KH ))
star pulled the mare out and laid her down softly hello? are you ok? He tried to wake her up

Weremetalwolf

Silent Shadow was the captain of the Luna's royal guards and so he knew when somepony was lying "It's better for you to tell me the truth" he said.

The mare opened her eyes, revealing her amber eyes. She looked at him but doesn't say a word.

NightlyMoon

Master knew that he was caught and stepped back in shock then said a in a snake-like tone. E[glow=red,2,300]ven if you do kill me you won't be able to be rid of me..... I can be dead- alive- or even after YOU if I wanted to.[/glow]

super_chris85

hey Star welcomed the mare Are you ok?
((her name reminds me of Tales of Graces))

Weremetalwolf

((Sorry the delay, I was having dinner))

Silent laughed "Well, good luck then. It would be a pleasure to meet you again" he said in a sarcastic tone.

The mare just nodded. In her mind it was absolutely nothing, like if she was just born. She didn't know anything, nor who she was nor her duty in this word.

Go Up