Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zeekar

((:3.))

Zeekar looked at the clothing, and chuckled. "You really thing you can get me that easily?" He said,and teleported to the other side of Nightly,letting the clothing fall to the floor. He stuck his tongue out at Pierce with a grin.

NightlyMoon

Pierce looked at him with a slight smirk and said. [glow=red,2,300]You think I'm dumb enough not to take a picture of it and copy it?[/glow]
Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'll defeat your knive-like words.

Zeekar

"You do that and I will ruin you." Zeekar said with a evil, yet joking smile.

NightlyMoon

[glow=red,2,300]OOps..... [/glow]Pierce said with a warm smile[glow=red,2,300]. I kinda sorta already did. [/glow]PIEEERRRCCEE!! HERE HONEY! Pierce looked horrified.

Zeekar

"Looks like I wont have to ruin you...." Zeekar said with a chuckle. "I should get going. Wouldnt want to interrupt Pierces torture..."

NightlyMoon

Pierce looked behind himself and scr4eamed as she looked at him angrily.  [glow=red,2,300]PIERCE FUZZYKINS COTTON!![/glow] His mother boomed. Y..Yes? M..Mom? Pierce squeaked. [glow=red,2,300]AS PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR I'M TURNING YOU INTO A LAMB![/glow] She boomed as she zapped him into a lamb. QUIT ITTT!!! MOM! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE BAAAAAAD! He said as he turned fluffy angrily. His mother nodded and went away.

Zeekar

Zeekar chuckled. "Oh, before I go, Nightly, I would like to apologize for a long time ago when I said I didnt care about you... It was a lie, I swear."

NightlyMoon

Nightly looked at Zeekar and kissed him and said. You have no idea how Happy I am to hear that. Then she hugged him and stood there with her cheeks pink and a small happy smile on her face.

Zeekar

Zeekars' cheeks brightened after she kissed and hugged him, but he smiled anyways, and returned the favor with a kiss and hug as well. "I'm glad to know that ^-^..."

NightlyMoon

Bye. she said as pierce turned himself back to his normal self in the background and walked away slowly.

Zeekar

"Bye." Zeekar said, and trotted away.

NightlyMoon

2013 Jul 07, 12:42:32 #37351 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 07, 12:55:25 by NightlyMoon
Bye. Nightly said sweetly as she walked away. Nightly was ambushed on the side of the forest by the broken harmony half thing. [glow=red,2,300]Hello! YOUR DEAD![/glow] He said wickedly. Nightly thought of the many times she got in trouble. How does this happen to me? She thought. She wriggled free from his grasp and ran to her house as fast as she could.

Post Merge

Nightly got in her house but again she was ambushed and he was in her house so she ran upstairs and put on her striped tanktop, leather jacket, goggles, and Plane hat. He got in her room as she was putting on her red scarf then she jumped out of the window and spread her wings with pain and he followed then she ran as fast as she could blindly into the hills.

Weremetalwolf

((I thought that Zeekar liked Cloud.... Anyway, anypony is willing to rp even with these errors?))
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

super_chris85

((I'll try with ya wolf we Can't continue fight without Flame though))
Star sat in a tree reading a book

Weremetalwolf

((Well, hello there Chris. Would you like to meet Emeralda? Since Enstra didn't come back yet I could paradox her ;) ))

super_chris85

((TIME PARADOX!!!! yeah sure))

Weremetalwolf

High in the sky, something was falling at high speed, it was flaming around the strange object. It soon crashed in the everfree forest making a small crater. It was something like an escape pod and it was perfectly intact but the screen that allowed to see who was inside was covered in dust due the crash.

NightlyMoon

Nightly Ran till she was cornered at the cliff. H..How? She wimpered softly as the broken harmony character changed into something different. GREAT GOD NO! She screamed as he turned into a sick looking friend of hers. SharkBolt!? She cried out as he came closer with icy blue eyes. YOUR EYES! SharkBolt changed again and changed into a pony with yellow hair with a blue flank. WHO ARE YOU!? She screamed. She stepped back.

Weremetalwolf

((NightlyMoon, if you want somebody to rp with I could do two, but I'm not sure who to use actually...))

super_chris85

Star noticed the pod-like thing what in the-? He closed his book and teleported to it. He approached the pod

Go Up