Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NightlyMoon

[glow=red,2,300]Oh I see..[/glow] Pierce said quickly. PIERCE PLEASE! Nightly begged. [glow=red,2,300]Fine...[/glow] Pierce said as he blew some of his hair out of his face. Pierce used his magic to bring a teenage body out of a grave.[glow=red,2,300] There[/glow] He said holding it.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'll defeat your knive-like words.

Zeekar

Zeekar nodded to Pierce in thanks, but still said nothing to him. He watched to see what would happen now.

NightlyMoon

Pierce started to sweat as he used his magic to pull the spirit of the broken harmony out of nightly. The spirit looked frightening and scary. Pierce got scratched by it multiple times by the out of control thing. Pierce finally got it close to the body but then it lunged at him.[glow=red,2,300] ARRRG!!![/glow] He screamed as it bit him a million times and he jabbed it in the ribs and shoved it in the body.

Zeekar

Zeekar watched, and thought to himself. "What strange magic... I'll have to tend to Pierce later to see if he was injured..."

NightlyMoon

The body started to move then it turned grey with red eyes and black hair with a broken harmony symbol as a cutie mark. It got up on it's hooves and spread some wings and all of the sudden it attacked Pierce. SO HERE YOU ARE YOU SON OF A HORSEHEAD! Pierce yelled. Nice to see you TOO! Broken harmony laughed sickly as he jabbed Peirce. Pierce tried to get out him shadow sword but Broken Harmony got it out of his hooves and threw it.

Zeekar

Zeekar sat down, and watched the fight. Like always, he doesn't interrupt other ponys battles unless he needed to. "I'm glad you're alright at least Nightly, I hope." Zeekar said, not looking away from the fight.

NightlyMoon

Nightly watched and stepped back looking at something other than the fight. [glow=red,2,300]PIERCE![/glow] A female voice zoomed through the clearing. Pierce looked both horrified and embarrassed as Broken harmony left the clearing. A female shadow formed in front of him. [glow=red,2,300]PIERCE YOU CANNOT PLAY WITH KNIVES! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS![/glow] Pierce shriveled in embarrassment. MOTHEEEER! He wined frantically. Pierce's mother hit him in the back of the head. [glow=red,2,300]DON'T YOU DARE BACKTALK ME MR![/glow] She yelled.

Zeekar

Zeekar smiled, nearly almost laughed. How embarrassing, someones mother interrupting a fight. He could only imagine the embarrassment Pierce would be feeling right now.

NightlyMoon

[glow=red,2,300]MOM I'M 18!![/glow] Pierce said as his face turned red. [glow=red,2,300]I'M OLD ENOUGH TO CARE FOR MY....[/glow] PIERCE SWEETY YOU LOOK SICK! [glow=red,2,300]MOM!![/glow] Pierce said anxiously. HONEY IT'S COLD OUT HERE PUT ON A SWEATER!! She cried out as she forcefully put a pink sweater on him. [glow=red,2,300]MOM!! IT'S SUMMER!![/glow] He squeaked.

Zeekar

Zeekar burst out laughing. "He has a mother like this!?" Zeekar asked Nightly while laughing. He coughed a few times from laughing to hard. He even teared up a bit.

NightlyMoon

Nightly nudged hi with her shoulder but she was on the brink of tears as well. Pierce's mother put the pink sweater on and it had one gigantic heart on the back. [glow=red,2,300]MOOOM!![/glow] Pierce looked like he wanted to cry. pierce don't forget these! She crooned as she dragged him behind a bush. [glow=red,2,300]MOOM!! I DON'T CURL MY HAIR NO NO MORE PINK GAHH!![/glow]

Zeekar

"That poor poor pony..." Zeekar said, wiping a tear from his eye, still chuckling a little. "So,are you ok Nightly? I was worried about you there for a moment..."

NightlyMoon

I'm fine but..... Nightly began to hold her mouth and she tried to hold back a chortle of laughter. Pierce finally got away from his mother but he had curly pigtails, hot pink highlights, pink tips, blush, pink eyeshadow, a horrible pink sweater with a gigantic heart on the back. and a huge bow on his tail. Pierce looked highly embarrassed.

Zeekar

"D'aaaaaw. Hes so fabulous." Zeekar said, then burst out laughing. He hugged Nightly, trying to to fall on the floor from laughing to hard. "My lungs, they are ganna exploooode!!"

((I'm going to die from laughing xD.))

NightlyMoon

(( I'm trying not to laugh but even I'm making my own thing too funny ))

Pierce stepped out of the bush angrily and when he did Nightly started to cry and she laughed so hard she choked. He had a sparkly, fluffy, pink tutu on. Pierce said in the tone of a sick nerd. [glow=red,2,300]I''m never going to live this down.[/glow]

Zeekar

Zeekar just kept laughing, he wasnt even able to talk at this point, it was to funny for him to even try.

NightlyMoon

Pierce just stood there. His eye twitching and his ear twitching as well.

Zeekar

Zeekar wiped the tears from his eyes, and let go of Nightly. He sat down, and slowly started to stop laughing. "Y'all right there Pierce?"

NightlyMoon

Pierce narrowed his eyes and smiled as a pink sweater and tutu materialized on Zeekar.

Weremetalwolf

Quote from: Zeekar on 2013 Jul 07, 11:01:53
Zeekar thought for a moment, then got an idea. He used his magic to quickly teleport one of Silvers' puppets next to him, and tapped its head. "Would this do? It might be stolen but I'm sure Silver wouldnt mind...I hope..."

(("Hey, you stole my puppet!" Anyway, this rp made me fall out from the chair in laughter lol))
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up