Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zeekar

Zeekar trotted over to her, and looked down. He sat down, and sighed. "You sure are crazy sometimes..." He took of his cloak, and threw it on top of her like a blanket. If he was going to figure out what happened, he was going to have to wait it seemed.

NightlyMoon

Nightly shook her head and got up and stepped back. Don't come closer.... She shivered. Half of her body was grey and  the half that had grey's hair was black and that side's eye was red.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but I'll defeat your knive-like words.

Zeekar

"Nightly, your obviously panicking. Whats wrong." Zeekar asked, taking his cloak off of the floor.

NightlyMoon

Nightly looked at herself and the grey started to spread. Don't scare me or it spreads she said quietly.

Zeekar

"I dont mean to. Whats happening to you?" Zeekar asked, now seeing that she might be calm.

NightlyMoon

I used mind games to help this guy who had this thing called broken harmony and now I'm starting to turn into broken harmony in a female form or maybe it's something else I don't know but it was to calm him down..... [glow=red,2,300]I'm turning into a monster and If I touch you you'll turn into one too![/glow] She cried

Zeekar

"Such petty things shouldnt effect me so easily...I hope... I dont know who this 'broken harmony' pony is, but do you know where he is?" Zeekar asked. He was hoping he could get an explanation to what is going on here.

NightlyMoon

His true name is harmony and I don't where he is now but I had to help him..... he was too sweet to have such a monster.... She said sadly. [glow=red,2,300]I let him keep his monster but I only used mind games to lower how much of the monster he had....[/glow]

Zeekar

"Then shouldnt I be able to do the same to you with my magic?" Zeekar asked, raising his left eyebrow.

NightlyMoon

..... She stood quietly for a bit but then she started to breath faster and she started coughing up a blue liquid. [glow=red,2,300]I screwed up![/glow] She finally realized. [glow=red,2,300]I placed him in my heart.... GREAT LORD WHAT HAVE I DONE![/glow]

Zeekar

"Do you know how to get rid of him/her/it?" Zeekar asked, trying to stay calm and keep her calm.

NightlyMoon

Nightly screamed with pain as she fell on her knees and held her head and the grey started to spread until her colors where gone and only her eye stood neon lime green. [glow=red,2,300]If I remove him........ It'll release his horrible evil on all of equestria.[/glow] She said sadly.

Nala Valor

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Jul 07, 00:51:49
Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Jul 06, 23:55:17
"What? It wouldn't make any difference. Well actually yes, since I can fool ponies around, acting like a dog and stuff but it wouldn't hurt my reputation. You on the other hoof, if somepony who doesn't know you knows that, he would probably think you're evil and that you would want to take over and things like that."

yeah I just heard you wrong
"oh ok. Anywho, I just remembered, Teal is probably wondering where I am. I'll be heading home. I'll see you later. Bye!" She walked away.
((I had nothing else to say and it was getting long. :P))

Zeekar

"Then cant we contain him...?" Zeekar asked.

NightlyMoon

[glow=red,2,300]That's what I'm trying to do![/glow] She said hoarsely. Nightly bit her lip and remembered something. [glow=red,2,300]HE NEEDS A BODY![/glow] She said quickly.

Zeekar

Zeekar thought for a moment, then got an idea. He used his magic to quickly teleport one of Silvers' puppets next to him, and tapped its head. "Would this do? It might be stolen but I'm sure Silver wouldnt mind...I hope..."

NightlyMoon

[glow=red,2,300]No.....[/glow] She said softly. [glow=red,2,300]He just said something to me.. he said that he'll die if that happens and I don't need him dieing on me.... evil or not.[/glow] She said. [glow=red,2,300]I know a body that was buried that he could go into[/glow] She added

Zeekar

"Then we should find that body immediately." Zeekar said, standing up.

NightlyMoon

Nightly ran and said. [glow=red,2,300]FOLLOW ME![/glow] Nightly ran into the old graveyards. [glow=red,2,300]GO BACK![/glow] Said a familiar voice. [glow=red,2,300]Go BACK!![/glow] SHUT UP PEIRCE! Nightly said angrily. [glow=red,2,300]HOW THE HORSE FEATHERS DID YOU GET BROKEN HARMONY IN YOUR BODY NIGHTLY!?[/glow] Pierce chuckled as he fell out of the tree above them.

Zeekar

Zeekar followed,and only glanced at Peirce. "We dont have time for this." Zeekar said to Nightly. "We need to get you to that body."

Go Up