Page 1, 2, 3, 1400? I need page 1300

Started by Igror, 2013 Aug 30, 10:47:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Igror

Let's say we have a thread of 1400 pages and I'd like to read the 1300 page, I have to either click the dots to make a long line of numbers or start with the last page and click my way to the left through 50 other pages.

What if the dots were adding numbers from both sides, or even better, there was a "go to page #" button?
I think that would be much easier.

Somebeing

1400 pages!? That's like 1/5 of life of Ponyville.

If its a distance of 100...clicking the dots two times is faster then typing it.

I prefer that the devs would work on the game rather then this. Few topics surpass the thousand mark. You could also change the number of posts per page. Default is 15, can be changed to 50 per page or all posts on one page.

McSleuthburger

I mean if you are trying to get 100 pages back I dont really see the point
the action has moved on and things could be out of date by then
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Pipkin

If you need that page so bad here's my way
(My account is set to display 25 posts per page)
Go into the thread in question, the end of the URL should be something like this:http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2166.131050(life in ponyville page 5243)
take the page number you want(1300), and multiply that by the number of posts you have displayed per page(as I said, mine is 25)
1300*25=32500
Change the last number in the URL to what you get and you should be at that page within 1 or 2 pages(When i did it with LiP i got to page 1301)

Liska

Go Up