Adventure Roleplay: Origins of Magic (RP, sign up)

Started by Teal Turken, 2013 Aug 19, 18:37:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

2013 Aug 19, 18:37:33 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 19, 19:13:50 by Teal Turken
Sign up: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8819.msg675655#msg675655
Discussion thread: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8820.msg675657#msg675657

Welcome to Origins of Magic. This is a story RP so I will ask that certain feats be performed to continue the story.
Now, this story is set in chapters and each chapter needs a set of things to be done before the next chapter begins.
See the sign up thread to join or check the discussion thread if you have questions.

Chapter 1 begins now.

It's an ordinary day in Ponyville, nothing is out of place and everypony is going about their everyday business.
(sorry for lack of story here. I'm a bit uneducated on the characters, so I don't if anyone's visiting the town or if they're residents.)
[Story Note: To progress, the main character must do something to help somebody. Either 3 simple tasks or 1 difficult task. The main character MUST show a strong affinity for magic in at least 1 task.]

Teal Turken

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Aug 19, 18:55:43
((can I cause a tasks for him to do))

// Yes of course. I won't give any tasks for the story until a little later. Actually need to update the story requirements for this chapter. \\

super_chris85

((well meant to put this up earlier))
Star paced back and forth in the middle of Ponyville

Shadechaser

*Shadechaser casually walks into town from the direction of the Everfree Forest with something dragging behind seemingly hooked to her tail* I wonder what kind of stuff is happening in Ponyville, today.
Your Brony Personality Test reveals...
Twilight Sparkle?!
Judge not, unless thee be judged first in the kingdom of God.
Mathew 7 1:3

Randam Saiko

Light flew into Ponyville looking exhausted and in slight pain.
One of his wings appears to be twitching.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Shadechaser

...sometimes I just walking in at the wrong time. *casually walks around town with the thing still hooked to her tail* (yeah, just casually ignores that creature that is from deep in the Everfree Forest, well deeper than the ruins) Sometimes, it feels like I am being watched... *also casually ignoring the creature* ovO
Twilight Sparkle?!

Teal Turken

// I guess we'll just have to start tomorrow when Blobking is on. If you all want him to help you I just ask that your tasks don't take too long. You guys could get together somewhere like the discussion thread and talk about what you'll have him do. \\

GoldenTerrabyte

Rain woke up, and got out of bed. He ran up the stairs to his super high watchtower. It was forever raining hard over his house, as usual. He then skydived off. "Whoo, yeah!" He then landed. He casually skipped into town. Although his house was constantly under hard rain, it was rather sunny today. And super hot. "Ugh, today's too hot. This'll make my usual errands annoying! I might need a little help."
Favor choice for main character!
I'm back

blobking156

Blob walks into the town square, noticing several ponies. a couple looked discontent, so Blob walked over. he started with shade. Hello ma'am? what's that on your tail? can I get it off for you?
[sorry, my school started today. i'll  try and be on sometime around 5:30 unless I have a bunch of homework.

Teal Turken

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Aug 20, 17:31:19
Blob walks into the town square, noticing several ponies. a couple looked discontent, so Blob walked over. he started with shade. Hello ma'am? what's that on your tail? can I get it off for you?
[sorry, my school started today. i'll  try and be on sometime around 5:30 unless I have a bunch of homework.

// That's fine. I just ask that you tell me who're you're interacting with? \\

Teal Turken

// Okay. Thanks, so lets just wait for her/him. \\

Shadechaser

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Aug 20, 17:31:19
Hmm? Oh, that. I didn't notice it. If you can get it off, then it would be nice, but don't anger it. Those creatures have a habit of biting anything they displease. *sits down as the creature pulls on her tail* Once you get it off, give it a gentle nudge to the Everfree Forest. It seems to not like me.
Twilight Sparkle?!

GoldenTerrabyte

Rain had gone to the grocery store. He emerged, carrying lots of heavy bags. He struggled to carry them in the heat. "Curse this heat!"
I'm back

blobking156

Blob gently grabbed the creature, used a spell to calm it's nerves, making it let go with it's teeth, and gently nudged it towards the everfree. Blob turned around to see a pony struggling to carry the bags and rushed over. Oh my! do you need help?

Teal Turken

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Aug 20, 18:47:58
Blob gently grabbed the creature, used a spell to calm it's nerves, making it let go with it's teeth, and gently nudged it towards the everfree. Blob turned around to see a pony struggling to carry the bags and rushed over. Oh my! do you need help?

[1 simple task complete, 2 left.]

Randam Saiko

Light was continuously poking at his wings with a puzzled look. Each poke caused it to spazz out.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

super_chris85

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Aug 19, 21:17:31

Star paced back and forth in the middle of Ponyville

((heres my task start again if you missed it))

Shadechaser

*watching the creature run into the forest* Creatures from beyond the Ruins seem to not like pony-kind.
((Complications have come.))
Twilight Sparkle?!

Go Up