Character Creator Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Aug 03, 07:35:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

dwhite5790

Well, the game probably won't be release for quite sometime still, but I guess the pony creator show us that the game is being worked on, and maybe will not be too far off now, but I could be wrong.

shadwolf

Why is there two color wheels under tail/mane color but only one changes the color?

Tekner

Quote from: shadwolf on 2013 Aug 19, 01:40:51
Why is there two color wheels under tail/mane color but only one changes the color?
Only certain manes (maybe tails) use two colors. I don't think any of the manes currently selectable use two colors, but if we were to add any, that's what the second wheel would be for.

Grizzly

There actually is one mane that uses two colours now, the one with the two ponytails :)
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Tommy73103

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Aug 18, 13:17:28
Quote from: Tommy73103 on 2013 Aug 18, 11:07:16
isn't workinf for me, i see the samecartcher creator as before, i can't see any import/export buttons or anything like that :c

You will need to refresh the page.

Hmmmm, i already tried that but it didn't work, then you wrote that and it suddently save ponies, guess you ca use magic lol
ty anyway  :D :D

DevilMusic_205

OMG!!!!AMAZING!!!IT IS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY COOOOOL!!!! O:

numberponies56

Quote from: Tekner on 2013 Aug 08, 23:53:48
Quote from: numberponies56 on 2013 Aug 08, 15:55:14
Intel(R)82865g Graphics Controller. Will that work or not?
No. That is a very old chipset. The technology it uses is almost a decade old and that model is at least five years old I believe. Read this post made by Cerebrate for more clarification.
Aww. I DON'T GET TO PLAY!!!!!

I didn't steal any smileys from another thread :ajshifty: :-3 My OCs

FanofRainbowDash

Quote from: numberponies56 on 2013 Aug 21, 13:00:02
Quote from: Tekner on 2013 Aug 08, 23:53:48
Quote from: numberponies56 on 2013 Aug 08, 15:55:14
Intel(R)82865g Graphics Controller. Will that work or not?
No. That is a very old chipset. The technology it uses is almost a decade old and that model is at least five years old I believe. Read this post made by Cerebrate for more clarification.
Aww. I DON'T GET TO PLAY!!!!!

Use my laptop to use the character creator. (We're sisters in real life)

Sotha

I'm having a lot of fun with the name randomiser.
May you walk on warm sands.

Ramisha

Quote from: Sotha on 2013 Aug 22, 03:34:44

Me too,yesterday I made my friend make a pony,she will play with me and she got Derpy Sands or something like that.  :3

Sotha

Quote from: Ramisha on 2013 Aug 22, 05:54:31
Quote from: Sotha on 2013 Aug 22, 03:34:44

Me too,yesterday I made my friend make a pony,she will play with me and she got Derpy Sands or something like that.  :3

My current random pony's name is Vanilla Gutierrez. And he looks it, too.
May you walk on warm sands.

Princess_Luna

Rub some bacon on it.

RainbowDust

Just asking, when the game is available will there be rainbow hair because MY OC HAS RAINBOW HAIR  D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: So yeah... just asking  X3 X3

Ramisha

I agree, rainbow, grayscale and gradient hair could be a good idea...but maybe too much work  :I

Tiger

Rainbow hair seems like a Rainbow Dash only trait. They MIGHt add it though.

Grayscale hair can just be done by making the colours gray.

Gradient hair, I'm not so sure. There WILL at least be two-coloured hair styles, though.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Grizzly

Well i hope they will add a Lotus/Aloe mane  ^-^
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: RainbowDust on 2013 Sep 01, 05:12:09
Just asking, when the game is available will there be rainbow hair because MY OC HAS RAINBOW HAIR  D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: So yeah... just asking  X3 X3

We're still working on the game, and it's only in Pre-Alpha. It will be a while before we finish it, but it's likely that we'll have another open server weekend event someday.

We aren't completely sure about rainbow hair just yet. It's being discussed.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

GoldenTerrabyte

I'll definitely need two colored manes/tails for Rain. And hoof customization would be good too...
I'm back

phirenor

Actually, how you're upgrading Web Character Creator? Is it some sort of test playground, where you can experiment, or you making new stuff in the game character creator first, then transferring features into web character creator?

Tekner

Quote from: phirenor on 2013 Sep 02, 13:27:11
Actually, how you're upgrading Web Character Creator? Is it some sort of test playground, where you can experiment, or you making new stuff in the game character creator first, then transferring features into web character creator?
Unity can export to multiple platforms, the web being one of them. We design it in Unity just like the actual game, then export it.

Go Up