Legends of Equestria attending GalaCon and BUCK!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jul 30, 19:11:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Legends of Equestria will be attending the European conventions GalaCon and BUCK! In addition to presenting panels, we'll be giving convention attendees an opportunity to play the game in its current pre-alpha state. Convention-specific quests within the game will be available to those who attend. Stop by if you feel like playing Legends of Equestria!

The team members who will be attending GalaCon in Ludwigsburg, Germany, on August 3rd through 4th, will be SteveLynx (3D Modeler) and Antler (programmer). For more information about GalaCon feel free to visit their website at http://www.galacon.eu/

The team members who will be attending BUCK in Manchester, UK, on August 23rd through 25th, will be Alistair Westwood (Writer), Pa Hsia (Concept Artist), and Daniel McCouid-Carr (Concept Artist). For more information about BUCK, feel free to visit their website at http://www.buckcon.org/

Weatherboy1

On several side notes, I hope you record your events! Everfree Northwest didn't record it! Also, has there been any more additions to the game since the last Stress test we'll be able to see?  :3

SoulDragonWithFlow

2013 Jul 30, 22:28:54 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 05, 23:05:22 by AnyaSmash
 lol

YESSSSS!!! Look out for me!! I'll be the guy in the big flank wheelchair cosplaying RD (ironic i know).

I try and think of some interesting questions for you about this awesome game!!!

Post Merge

lol

YESSSSS!!! Look out for me @ BUCK!! I'll be the stallion in the big flank wheelchair cosplaying RD (ironic i know).

I try and think of some interesting questions for you about this awesome game!!!

No smiley spam or swearing pls. - Anya

Cheerilee

Good news.
I envy those who can come to these events <3

ShadowHeart

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

FanofRainbowDash

i'm in the USA. I can't afford to go to the other side of the world!

~Herostar

:l

The first time I have a chance to play this game, and it's only available on the other side of the world.

:c The pain. Please tell me they'll be kind and do a more open one too.
I've got a skype! (Herostar898)
I've got a steam! (Herostar898)
I've got a cookie! *shares cookies*
^-^

SeraphereTiara

I'm Upset That i can't go, i wish i could play this game too, but hey, I guess i'll have to wiat until they open back up  D:
But Hey, Hoping That This Game Re-Launches Soon!!  :3
And I'm excited for the New Series Launching In November/Semptember! ( Can't remember what month  X3 )
But Like i Said I'm  D: :3 X3 At The Moment.

sky sketch

Quote from: ~Herostar on 2013 Aug 02, 15:02:02
:l

The first time I have a chance to play this game, and it's only available on the other side of the world.

:c The pain. Please tell me they'll be kind and do a more open one too.

I'm sure you will be able to play it during one of the cons as i'm sure they have to open a servers in order to play the game at the cons as this is a mmo and would be dull if you had no one to explore with. :)

Anyway I will be attending BUCK and would hope to meet some of you guys and gals and talk to some of the people working on the game and discus thing which relate to the game as I'm doing a game design and animation course and all X3
I'm a coming sandwich
[move][/move]

sky sketch

[Color=navy]Buck is so awesome so far can't wait for tomorrow when I get to go to the LoE panel :)[/color]
I'm a coming sandwich
[move][/move]

BronyFilmStudio

I SWEET CELESTIA I MIST IT  >:O well i can go in 2014

Go Up