Summer Camp Calamity -Jump In-

Started by tiny.parcel, 2013 Jul 26, 19:44:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_x_RainbowDash_x_

"Oh, uh, yeah, in that case.. i'll just.. lead the group.."Applebuck quickly walked to the front and paced. "You can walk with me if you want, since we're partners.. I-I really don't mind.." She tilted her head at Flame, slowly walking.

Zedd

"Uhm... sure, I guess," Flame said in response, even though he was bouncing more than actually walking.
Currently innactive. School's been bogging me down. :(

Smart_Cookie

Cookie couldn't help but giggle at the pair. "How precious..."she sighed
Hugs and kisses with a nice big cake on top,
~Cookie

_x_RainbowDash_x_

Seeing Flame bounce up and down gave Applebuck a sudden burst of energy. "Do you wanna race to..." She looked around for find something that stood out. "Oh, that bird nest?" She pointed to a bird nest that was on a branch of a big tree, far away from them.

Zedd

"I'm in! You count down." Flame glanced over at Applebuck before setting his eyes on the nest. "I'll make it easy, no wings."

Smart_Cookie

"Don't run off to far, don't want to lose you guys" Cookie called from afar, unsure if they heard her
~Cookie

TheCreeper3

((Warning- introducing another OC))
A figure in a black suit sits in a tree not far from the two children, he's wearing a gas mask, and he seems to be watching the kids
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Grizzly

Suddenly, Blue stood still and shook, looking frantically over the trees and bushes. "Its all in my head. Its all in my head." She whispered, feeling something watching.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

TheCreeper3

He continued to watch the group silently, waiting for what he saw as, "The Perfect Moment"
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Smart_Cookie

~Cookie

Grizzly

"I.I.Its probably nothing" Blue said with a shaky voice "I just have a feeling as if we're being watched."
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Smart_Cookie

"I'm sure its nothing" Cookie sais trying to calm her down
~Cookie

_x_RainbowDash_x_

"Alright! OnetwothreeGO!" Applebuck sped off.

Zedd

Flame started running at the same time. He'd go a bit easy on Applebuck since he, after all, was the fastest flier in his class. Of course he was the fastest runner too. Then he saw how far ahead she was. "Oh, it's on!" he said under his breath that was quickly whipped away by the wind.

GoldenTerrabyte

Rain was running with Flame and AB. He was keeping up well. "I'm one of the fastest runners around. Not the best flyer however." Yellow and Shine were keeping up too.
I'm back

_x_RainbowDash_x_

As Flame raced passed her, she grinned and sped up.

GoldenTerrabyte

Rain saw Applebuck catching up to him. "Ooh, nice job keepin' up, girl!"
I'm back

Zedd

Flame could've sworn he passed a black pony he didn't recognize, but when he turned his head it was gone. Weird, better keep running though. I want to at least pretend I tried when I get to the nest first.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Zedd

//The Creeper. I hear he's a bit creepy.

Go Up