'Ello everyone!!!!

Started by ColdStar, 2013 Jul 22, 16:37:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ColdStar

2013 Jul 22, 16:37:19 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 22, 16:41:12 by ColdStar
Ok well how can I start? I'm a stallion who loves music and does youtube Happy. I have 5 best friends irl Gage, Bryce, Dakota, Shands, and Carrinn. I love reading books; I'll read anything I can get my hands (Hooves) on. I've been a brony for hmm 7 months or so... And the story on how i became a brony is a bit long... so i'll cut it short xD.

I shall start with first, my friends are bronies before i was and when they asked me to watch mlp i said... no. Well, it stayed like that for a bit. Then i got minecraft. Eventually i joined a server called Cookiecraft from one of the admins i made friends with ,zZDerpyhoovesZz. I played that server for a while and eventually both me and zZDerpyHoovesZz became Co-owners. As you can probably guess zzDerpyHoovesZz is a pegasister. I learned that both She and the owner (Younggunna123) were bronies. I did not care nor did i judge them. But then, the two owners made the server a Full On Brony Server with out my consent. My first reaction was WTF that was too far. They nicely asked me to watch at least the first few episodes just to understand all the new pony stuff in the server. Again, i said no.... But then, one rainy day i had nothing to do, me and my friends could not hang out and i was a bit bored of minecraft so, i was going to watch at least the first few episodes of MLP ;probably just the first two... So, i did. I watched the first episode, then the 2nd, then to the 5th, then the entire 1st season, then the 2nd season, then the 3rd season! I LOVE IT. It was fantastic! Then well i quit cookiecraft... i learned that zZDepryHoovesZz was actually a stallion lying about who he was and such... and young became a jerk... etc.. but, that gave me even more time to join the fandom Happy I'm on a minecraft server called Mine Little Crafty. (Well that was not short....)

Most people may know me on other sites as "The13thDoctor" Or "DocWhooves" Because i love doctor whooves xD
But i kinda made an oc named ColdStar (as you can see) xD

In all though i love the fandom, i've meet so many ponies, so many nice ponies. And there is SO much talent in music, art, and fan fic. It's just amazing!!! Brony FOREVER (\

If ye wants to add me to skype i'm hutton.naile18 or The13thDoctor :D :D :D

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

ColdStar

Thanks! A great warm welcome! :D :D :D

Go Up