What's up guys?

Started by a Pegasus Pony, 2013 Jul 03, 11:17:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

a Pegasus Pony

What's up guys  ^-^ My name is "a Pegasus Pony" or "APP" if you prefer and I heard about this from my friend, So I wanted to see what it's about. If you don't know me I'm a Help & Support Pony from MLP:Online which is now a Moderator, but that doesn't matter. If your willing to help me or answer any questions I have then Thank you so much and Hope to see alot more for here  :D

Night Pony

Welcome to the forum. :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

a Pegasus Pony

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jul 03, 11:31:27
Welcome to the forum. :D

Thank you ^^ It's a different change of pace eh.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

a Pegasus Pony

Quote from: Weremetalwolf on 2013 Jul 03, 12:34:39
Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D

Cool man ^^ I'm not so sure about friends yet but will try too.

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Jul 03, 12:14:00
Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Yeah I visited that ^_^ Thanks for alerting me on what or where I should start.

Lord Illidan

Hello i am new i hope that we can be friends, I am thinking about trying to play some roleplay if you animas i am not the only new

a Pegasus Pony

Quote from: Lord Illidan on 2013 Jul 03, 13:18:40
Hello i am new i hope that we can be friends, I am thinking about trying to play some roleplay if you animas i am not the only new

Took me a while but I don't see why not. And I'm not that fancy at RP so I would hold in for the life of me.

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

well I hope you have a great time here my friend!

Super Pinkie Pie

Hello Pegasus, I'm glad I was able to see your thread here. I guess we are a bit of a new ponies here and coming from the exact same pony forum ^-^

a Pegasus Pony

Quote from: Super Pinkie Pie on 2013 Jul 05, 16:05:34
Hello Pegasus, I'm glad I was able to see your thread here. I guess we are a bit of a new ponies here and coming from the exact same pony forum ^-^

XD Two General Moderators froma different forum as members again? So worth it. Nice seeing you as well SCP.

Go Up