Sleepovers with the Mane Six

Started by Aria BIaze, 2013 Jun 20, 14:29:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aria BIaze

If you could have a sleep over with one member of the mane six, who would it be? I would have a sleep over with Fluttershy. 

Nala Valor

Pinkie cuz she would bring everyone else with her. ovO

bauccgia0

Duh! Pinkie is best pony to hang out with! Second is Rainbow Dash, of course, cause she is so awesome.
:3

Teal Turken

Asterian Starfall

Sleepover with Twilight Sparkle. We'd stay up late discussing theories and science, share knowledge of spells, Owlicious and Merriweather would play...
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Midnight Breeze

Rarity so she could give me a much needed makeover.

Cotton Ball

sleepover with RD :3 if we could pick a princess Luna
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Mooncookie

I'd choose Twilight Sparkle (sorry Rarity!), because she would bring a balance between stimulating conversation/interesting activities (even if they are 'by the book') and knowing when it's time to knock off. Rarity is my favorite pony, and she has good sleeping habits (likes to tuck in the blankets just like me) but she might not be loose enough to just kick back and have fun. Pinkie Pie; whoa, way too much fun there! I'd have to sleep that one off during the following day. Apple Jack; love her, but with that 'early to bed, early to rise' farm schedule, when would the fun come in? (Besides, she DOESN'T tuck in the blankets!) Fluttershy would be very nice for a good night's sleep, but sadly, no party at all. And Rainbow Dash, well, let's face it, she snores.

Solv

Hm... Most likely Twilight Sparkle. Calm and peaceful but still looking to do fun things at sleepovers (Scary stories!!). ^-^ Pinkie Pie'd be a close second, my only worry being that I'd never get sleep with her bouncing around (might not be a problem if we're pulling an all-nighter). Fluttershy's also a choice, buuut she might be very shy around a human stranger. I don't have much in common with Rarity, Rainbow Dash, or Applejack... Soo... Probably not them...
:) :D          PINKIE PIE!  <3            :D :)

slider142

Unquestionably Twilight Sparkle. We would be up all night talking about books and the philosophy and science of knowledge and truth. The other ponies are cool, but we don't have much in common.

Pipkin

No pony can have a sleepover with me because now i'm a night owl :P (I sleep from 4pm to 11pm/midnight).

But Pinkie Pie in a heartbeat  :D

TheStigsMLPCousin

Pinkie pie for obvious reasons!

Ebony Inkwell

Probably Applejack or Twilight Sparkle.  :]  ^-^

If I could have a sleepover with ANY pony at all, though, I'd pick Allie Way or Candy Mane~
Hey, everypony! I'm Ebony Inkwell, but you can call me Inkwell!

flying_rainbow

2013 Jul 16, 16:48:22 #13 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 07, 09:02:04 by flying_rainbow
I am pretty sure the one I had to choose to have a sleepover with would be twiligt because she is peacefull and she is very smart and does know what to ddo in emergencys. second most have been fluttershy because she is peacfully and not loud so I can sleep  ^-^
I am here to get friends and have fun playing in the game :)

Asterian Starfall

First choice would be Twilight, as we're so much alike...
Second choice would probably be Rarity, although I have a feeling she would shoved me into some suits.  lol
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Lyra_N_Bonbon

I love a sleepover where you can just chill out with your friends and not have a care in the world, so I would have one with either Fluttershy  >A< or Applejack  :]
-Brohoof /)

BronyFilmStudio

GoldenTerrabyte

"Well, Rarity probably wouldn't let me in her house. *laughs* My best bet would be either Twilight or Pinkie. Fluttershy would be uneasy with anyone sleeping over. Applejack might be good too... Rainbow Dash's fun too, she'd be cool."
I'm back

dynamite

Quote from: lily7603 on 2013 Jun 20, 14:29:50
If you could have a sleep over with one member of the mane six, who would it be? I would have a sleep over with Fluttershy.

Me too :)

I would play games with her ^-^

MrSpyro

Applejack- Most likely doesn't have time.
Fluttershy- Probably would feel very awkward having a grown stallion sleeping in her house.
Pinkie Pie- PARTY ALL NIGHT SUCKAS!
Rarity- Would mostly consist of trying on outfits.
Rainbow Dash- It would be awesome to sleep on a cloud, but as previously stated, she snores, which is a pet peeve for me.
Twilight Sparkle- Fun but organized. Just my type of sleepover.

So it all comes down to either Twilight or Pinkie.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Go Up