An ancient relic is discovered. (jump-in)

Started by Dark Hooves, 2013 Apr 22, 16:43:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

((This starts on the summer solstice.))

Angel's Breath and Dark Hooves are swimming in a lake distant from Ponyville.

Angel's Breath: I'm really enjoying myself Darky. Thanks for bringing me to the largest lake in Ponyville.

Dark Hooves: You're welcome sweetie. (he dives and starts swimming down to the bottom of the lake and after a couple minutes he returns to the surface)

Angel's Breath: Is everything alright?

Dark Hooves: (after catching his breath) Yes, everything is fine. I saw something at the bottom of the lake.

Angel's Breath: What did you find?

Dark Hooves: I'm not sure, but it looks like an airship. (gets out of the water then enters a meditative state) Clear my mind. (his horn glows with his golden aura which surrounds the airship and starts lifting it from the bottom of the lake)
The surface of the water is being disturbed by the movement of the airship being lifted off of the lake bottom. The bow of the airship breaks the surface of the water.

Angel's Breath: It's huge!

Dark Hooves lifts the airship the rest of the way out of the water and lays it on the soft sand nearby.

Dark Hooves: (breathing heavily) I...did...it.

They look upon the ancient airship struck silent in awe.

After a few moments Angel's Breath and Dark Hooves snap out of it

Angel's Breath: What kind of airship is this? (looking at what appears to be focusing lenses on the ship)

Dark Hooves: It appears to be some sort of combat capable airship. (looks at the side of the bow), (reading) E.R.N.V. Stormwind.

((Equestrian Royal Naval Vessel is what E.R.N.V. means))

Angel's Breath: (looking at the rotten wood and rusted metal) This is one old airship.

Dark Hooves: Yeah, it's going to take a lot of work to make it air worthy again, but she will fly again.

Angel's Breath: She?

Dark Hooves: That is what most ponies that own a yacht say.

Angel's Breath: Yeah.

Dark Hooves: Well I'm going to need to get some wood and metal to repair this ship.

Angel's Breath: Alright Darky.

Dark Hooves flies off to the lumber mill and lands at the door then knocks on it.

Timber Jack: (opens the door) How may I help you sir?

Dark Hooves: I need a lot of wood.

Timber Jack: I have plenty of that. Any specific amount?

Dark Hooves: I think it would be better if I show you how much I need instead of telling. Please follow me. (starts running to where the decrepit airship is at)

Timber Jack: Will do sir. (follows him)

After 45 minutes they arrive at the ship's location.

Timber Jack: (looking at the airship) Take a gander at that!

Dark Hooves: Yeah, she's a beauty isn't she?

Timber Jack: She does need some work though.

Dark Hooves: How much wood do you think will be needed to fix her up?

Timber Jack: Almost the entire bow needs new wood. Which I'll bring you all that you need on one condition.

Dark Hooves: That would be?

Timber Jack: I get to ride this baby when she's air worthy.

Dark Hooves: You've got yourself a deal. (holds his hoof out)

Timber Jack: Alright then. (grabs his hoof and starts shaking it) I'll get the wood here as soon as possible. (starts running back to the lumber mill)

Dark Hooves: Angel, could you please watch over the airship until I get a metal worker and seamstress here to see this airship?

Angel's Breath: Sure Darky. (she lies down next to the airship)

Dark Hooves: Thanks sweetie. I won't be gone long.

Angel's Breath: You're welcome.

Dark Hooves flies off to the steel mill.

Ironclad: Welcome good sir, how may I assist you today?

Dark Hooves: I need some steel custom made for an airship.

Ironclad: An airship you say? Interesting. May I see it?

Dark Hooves: Of course, but I also need to find a seamstress too for making the balloon to give it lift.

Ironclad: Yeah, you'll need that too.

Dark Hooves and Ironclad run to the seamstress shop. Dark Hooves knocks on the door.

Satin Lace: Greetings dear gentlecolt, what do you need help with?

Dark Hooves: Hello, I really could use your help with making a large balloon for an airship.

Satin Lace: An airship?! (stammers excitedly)

Dark Hooves: Yes, will you help me?

Satin Lace: I'll be happy to help, don't worry I've made plenty of balloons for those yachts you see flying around.

Dark Hooves: Thanks please follow me. (starts running back to the airship)

Satin Lace and Ironclad follow Dark Hooves to the decrepit airship.

Angel's Breath: Darky! (gets up and runs over to him almost knocking him over) Sorry.

Dark Hooves: That's alright sweetie. (rubs his face on hers)

Satin Lace: That's so sweet.

Ironclad: (clears throat) We do have something to do here.

Dark Hooves: Oh right, sorry.

Ironclad: (looking at the airship) Impressive, although it does need work.

Satin Lace: It also needs the balloon which I'll have to make from scratch.

Dark Hooves: I would like for it to have armor over the top of the balloon and on the bow.

Ironclad: Alright, but what's in it for me?

Satin Lace: Me too.

Dark Hooves: You both will be paid for your services, that is unless you want something else.

Ironclad: (examining the airship) I would like for you to give my son Steel Falcon a job being a deckhand on your airship.

Satin Lace: I would like for you to have me as your second in command if that is alright with you.

Dark Hooves: Very well, your son will be working for me. (looks at Satin Lace) You'll be my second in command when the airship is ready.

Ironclad: Alright. I guess I'll go get the metal for you and get right to work.

Satin Lace: I guess I'll be getting to work too.

Dark Hooves: Alright, just remember there isn't any rush and pace yourself.

Ironclad and Satin Lace return to their places of business, which Ironclad starts making steel plate armor for the airship and Satin Lace gathers her strongest non-porous fabric and starts cutting and sewing the pieces together with strong thread.

Angel's Breath: What are we to do with the airship?

Dark Hooves: It's not going anywhere, but I guess I can stay here to keep an eye on it so nopony tries anything.

Angel's Breath: I guess I'd better get home.

Dark Hooves: I'm not sure how long I'll be staying here so I'll need you to bring me food.

Angel's Breath: Of course, I can do that for you Darky.

Dark Hooves: Thanks sweetie.

Angel's Breath: Alright Darky I'll be back in a little while with food.

Dark Hooves: Ok Angel.

Angel's Breath flies back to her home then unlocks the door and heads inside.

((you all may join in after reading this))
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Tezaku

ace sees the airship whoa, that sure is a good looking airship

Dark Hooves

Dark Hooves: Yeah I know. I found it at the bottom of this lake.

((Is OC Ace a unicorn?))
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Tezaku

Dark Hooves

Dark Hooves: I wonder what these lenses are for? Ace can you fire a beam of mana into this lens? I'm curious about what this is for. (aims the lens at a nearby boulder)

Tezaku

sure he fires a beam of mana into the lens

Dark Hooves

The lens focuses the beam and destroys the boulder.

Dark Hooves:  O: So that is what it does.

Tezaku

Dark Hooves

Dark Hooves: Yes it is. Would you like to be the command officer? You'll get to repeat my orders at the crew when we have enough ponies.

((the air ship has 6 focusing lenses, 2 on the bow, 2 mid-ship, and 2 on the stern, all of which can rotate 360 degrees))

Tezaku

Dark Hooves

Dark Hooves: Alright, I'll have Rarity make you a hat with that rank insignia on it for you and everypony else that a part of the crew.

Tezaku

Dark Hooves

Dark Hooves: You're welcome to stay here while the airship is being fixed up.

Tezaku

Dark Hooves

Dark Hooves enters the captain's quarters gesturing to Ace to follow him and sits down on the floor.

GlassMirror

2013 Apr 23, 00:25:21 #15 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 23, 00:30:44 by GlassMirror
Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Apr 22, 20:00:14
Dark Hooves enters the captain's quarters gesturing to Ace to follow him and sits down on the floor.

((OH! Imma join tomorrow! Ancient Relic is the full name of my OC Relic! yay! lol))

Tezaku

Dark Hooves

((that's fine GM, welcome and have fun))

Dark Hooves: She may not be much right now, but hopefully soon she'll be able to fly.

((in case you forgot the airship's name is E.R.N.V Stormwind))

bleyd

fllufy walk near stromwind try grab butterflies

Tezaku

Go Up