Life in Neighpon/Japony (less-formal sign-up)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Mar 05, 12:42:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bleyd

D: but I'm tired legs hurt me. and I have hungry this is police abuse of power.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Apr 17, 22:04:19
"Oh, well... in fact... we really don't know either..." - Sora scratched the back of his neck, nervously. - "The ones who know how the ship works are Chip and Dale, back at Disney's castle, and Cid, at Traverse Town... We aways could contact them through a communication device installed on the ship, but there is the possibility of it being damaged on the crash." - Sora looked at his friends with a clueless face, as if asking them what to do.

"I think we don't have an option, do we?" - Donald shrugged, and Goofy only repeated the movement.

"Well, I guess so." - He turned back to the officer Yamamoto. - "We are going to take a look there. Thanks again, sir!" - Sora smiled and bowed, followed by Donald and Goofy. When they were almost leaving, their bellies rumbled almost like they were synchronized, what made the three of the to blush slightly. Sora turned back. - "Well... Do you know where we can eat something? And before that, where we can sell some jewels?"
"Jewels you might be able to sell in our more traditional market several blocks down here," replied the officer, pointing on a map.  "It's next to one of our neighborhood shrines.  Tajimamori-sama lives there, the Kami of candy.  He prefers using the traditional hard coin currency, as do his miko, so they might buy the jewels from you.  There's ramen and udon shops and other food stalls along the same street.  Pretty and quiet place, besides the fillies and colts and kids running around begging for more candy."
Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Apr 17, 22:07:52
The colt walks to the officer so how much for a map

"Map's free," smiled the officer.  "So is any information you might need.  Are you new here?"
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Apr 18, 06:46:42
Night thought about it for a moment.
"Okay I'm in!"
"Wait you are actually gonna do this?"
"Yeah and you should too. I bet it will help you out too."
"But what if it goes wrong?"
"It it's a small chance. And besides I know us. We'll be fine."
Hinamori-san smiled.  "Well then, if Ace-san would excuse us, I can take you to the Council Gardens and introduce you to the others!  Please excuse the... mistranslation on the gate."
Quote from: bleyd on 2013 Apr 18, 10:04:15
D: but I'm tired legs hurt me. and I have hungry this is police abuse of power.
"Prisoners have no right within Neighpon," said the officer tersely.  "This is a military-run police state and parliamentary theocracy-monarchy.  This is not some sort of Roam-an republic where the prisoner gets RIGHTS.  I have every bit of authority to execute you immediately if I thought you were a threat to the general public, and if this were a decade ago I would have had every right to execute you immediately for even complaining.  I AM a samurai, you know, and that's not just a job, it's my bloodline and my identity as a lord under the Emperor, and this is the Emperor's own city.  So MOVE."
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

bleyd

ok no one can say that I have not tried for good. the only red eye. shines. I give you 10 seconds. Mr. samurai to disappear before I make your exquisite armor pieces. the monster is placed on two legs balancing with the blade of the tail. taking a position battle.¡¡TENKKAI!!

laws are to be respected but when they infringe on the freedom of the ponies they should up and fought

ArtVeigar

"A-hyuck, it looks like a nice place to go!" - Goofy said, excited.

"You're right! If we are stuck here anyway, why not take advantage on the situation for some sight seeing, right?" - Sora grabbed a map and then turned to the guard - "Thanks again! I'm sure we will meet again soon!" - The three wave a hoof and left the Koban. Sora took a better look at the map, trying to figure out where to go. Even though the place was big and there were really a lot of information on the map, it was surprisingly easy to read, and soon enough he had already located himself and the way to go. - "Following the map, if we go in that direction, we will be at the market in no time!" - He said, pointing a direction.

"Okay! Let's go!" - Donald and Goody followed Sora, the three of them excited about how the local cuisine would taste like.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Apr 18, 13:51:16
"Lead the way then. :) "
The student nodded, and began making her way to the school.  As previously described, there was a little garden, a greenhouse and a small pavilion where the other student council members were sitting and drinking tea, and many tiny alicorns about the size of a hoof flying about as the newcomers entered.  The students were dressed in uniform, but the little alicorns, which Hinamori-san referred to as "Shugo Chara", were dressed in little costumes themed around different talents, from being a circus clown to being a samurai.

Quote from: bleyd on 2013 Apr 18, 14:02:07
ok no one can say that I have not tried for good. the only red eye. shines. I give you 10 seconds. Mr. samurai to disappear before I make your exquisite armor pieces. the monster is placed on two legs balancing with the blade of the tail. taking a position battle.¡¡TENKKAI!!

laws are to be respected but when they infringe on the freedom of the ponies they should up and fought
The officer sighed, the carbon nanotube reinforced composite of his mecha now protected with a forcefield designed to withstand a point-blank supernova, the katana glowing with the light of a thousand suns and beginning to emit gamma rays.  Neighponese citizens began to steer away from the scene, knowing what was to occur.

"This suit is capable of breaking the speed of light and travelling through time while exerting a force equal to a galactic black hole in reverse," said the robot, which was about the size of a house and growing larger as it spoke.  "It is fitted with superluminal spacetime-warping turrets, pulsar-level lasers and various other weapons that allow me to chop your atoms in half, chop your subatomic particles in half, and then chop their constituent parts in half before chaining your soul and sending it to the Shinigami death gods for feasting.  And that's just the technological aspect."

The turrets referred to appeared as panels opened all over the now skyscraper-sized machine, a thousand tons of composite and alloy crunching into the nano-woven material of the street.

"So, you have three seconds to stand down, or be made to stand down.  Three."

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Apr 18, 14:44:12
"A-hyuck, it looks like a nice place to go!" - Goofy said, excited.

"You're right! If we are stuck here anyway, why not take advantage on the situation for some sight seeing, right?" - Sora grabbed a map and then turned to the guard - "Thanks again! I'm sure we will meet again soon!" - The three wave a hoof and left the Koban. Sora took a better look at the map, trying to figure out where to go. Even though the place was big and there were really a lot of information on the map, it was surprisingly easy to read, and soon enough he had already located himself and the way to go. - "Following the map, if we go in that direction, we will be at the market in no time!" - He said, pointing a direction.

"Okay! Let's go!" - Donald and Goody followed Sora, the three of them excited about how the local cuisine would taste like.
They found themselves on a traditional cobblestone path, lined with cherry trees in full bloom down the middle and lit with paper lanterns; little stalls on either side had door-like curtains hanging down the front advertising the snack sold, from fish-shaped bread filled with sweet beans to round and colorful rice balls on sticks to standard ramen and udon.  On the far end of the street was a red Torii gate, and beyond that was a little golden house, with a powerful-looking but jolly spirit sitting on the doorstep and accepting offerings and prayers from passerby while giving out magical sweets and confections.
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Night Pony

Night and Moon followed the student. When they were passing by the fillies they watched as they flew around.

bleyd

2013 Apr 18, 16:54:00 #307 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 18, 17:02:04 by bleyd
((you forgot the infinite guantelet and cosmic cube jajaja))

and you say to be a samurai. no honor in you.

Kenbunshoku Haki¡

the dark gods

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Apr 17, 19:33:12
The yang began to come out, burning white-hot in his mind's eye, struggling and wriggling and almost PAINFUL to control, as though all his anger and ferocity and desire for power was concentrated into a single thread, as dangerous as a snake.  It whipped back and forth, trying to avoid his mental grasp.

Physics struggles with his yang, using said emotions that powered to try to get it, trying to shrug of the pain, even if it hurt him beyond what he could control normally, the state he was in helped numb it for awhile as he mentally wrestled with the energy, slowly but surly pulling out more and more of the energy.
thank you Sky Sketch

FlameandIce

hm know any good places to eat and yea I am new here
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

ArtVeigar

"This must be the place!" - They started walking through the cobblestone path, amazed by how beatiful the place was with all the cherry trees and paper lanterns. It was like they were in a totally different place than before, with less crowd, more simplicity but even more beautiful in this simplicity and quietness. - "And it is truly beautiful..."

"So, where was that guy we should look for? That.... What was his name again?" - Donald asked, tilting his head to the side while trying to remember.

"Tajimamori-sama, the god of candy!" - Goofy replied.

"I don't know... There is that spirit giving candies there, at that temple. And where is a temple, there might be a god." - Sora started to walk toward the spirit, followed by Donald and Goofy. - "Good evening!" - Sora said, bowing. - "Could you give us some information, please? We are looking for Tajimamori-sama, the god of candy."

Tezaku

he turned back to the map, heading to his destination again

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Apr 18, 16:05:50
Night and Moon followed the student. When they were passing by the fillies they watched as they flew around.
Several of these little Shugo Chara hover nearby and look curiously at the newcomers.

"Amu-chan, are these new Guardian Apprentices?" asked one.

Hinamori-san smiled.  "Everypony, everyone, this is Moon-san and Night-san."

There were murmurs of hajimematta all around.
Quote from: bleyd on 2013 Apr 18, 16:54:00
((you forgot the infinite guantelet and cosmic cube jajaja))

and you say to be a samurai. no honor in you.

Kenbunshoku Haki¡
Time literally stopped as the robot moved at superluminal speeds.  Before the neural impulse could be sent from the monster's brain to its spinal chord, it found itself entirely immobilized and paralyzed on the ground, trapped in layers of spells and force fields designed to hold angels, gods, demons and any level of power imaginable up to and including beings such as Cthulhu, Yog-Sothoth and Nyarlathotep.

"You are under arrest for threatening a samurai keeper of the peace and endangering the general public," the officer sighed in a bored tone.  "By order of the Emperor of Neighpon, the Empire of the Rising Sun, and in accordance with the Diet's parliamentary vote 3352D section 15 subsection 12 page 22511 paragraph 4 line 11, all rights are hereby stripped until further notice and you are placed in the custody and jurisdiction of the State."

With that, the entirely paralyzed, immobilized and unable-to-do-absolutely-anything-at-all monster is brought to the Shinigami to be imprisoned in the afterlife for an indefinite period of time.

>>Game over, please choose a new character<<
Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Apr 18, 18:16:31
hm know any good places to eat and yea I am new here
"Well, there's some good confections and ramen over by Tajimamori-sama's shrine, over here," said the officer, pointing on a map.  "Or if you prefer something more modern you can try the shops just across the street.  I recommend Nissin World for the modern stuff.  The shops only take e-money, unfortunately.  The shrine accepts both e-money and traditional currency.  Do you need any identification forms, papers, housing, anything like that?"
Quote from: Tezaku on 2013 Apr 19, 08:41:26
he turned back to the map, heading to his destination again
He could see the dojo was rather busy as he approached, and the Master teaching Physics inside.
Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Apr 18, 16:59:50
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Apr 17, 19:33:12
The yang began to come out, burning white-hot in his mind's eye, struggling and wriggling and almost PAINFUL to control, as though all his anger and ferocity and desire for power was concentrated into a single thread, as dangerous as a snake.  It whipped back and forth, trying to avoid his mental grasp.

Physics struggles with his yang, using said emotions that powered to try to get it, trying to shrug of the pain, even if it hurt him beyond what he could control normally, the state he was in helped numb it for awhile as he mentally wrestled with the energy, slowly but surly pulling out more and more of the energy.
"Good, good," said the Master quietly, watching the struggle with his mind's eye.  He was amazed that the student was able to harness his Yang so quickly and so well, without even having mastered meditation quite yet, and having an imbalanced Ki at that.  "Continue to focus, focus on a single point between your hooves, and form your Yang in a sphere around it.  This is the first step towards Ki-based magic."
Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Apr 18, 21:46:10
"This must be the place!" - They started walking through the cobblestone path, amazed by how beatiful the place was with all the cherry trees and paper lanterns. It was like they were in a totally different place than before, with less crowd, more simplicity but even more beautiful in this simplicity and quietness. - "And it is truly beautiful..."

"So, where was that guy we should look for? That.... What was his name again?" - Donald asked, tilting his head to the side while trying to remember.

"Tajimamori-sama, the god of candy!" - Goofy replied.

"I don't know... There is that spirit giving candies there, at that temple. And where is a temple, there might be a god." - Sora started to walk toward the spirit, followed by Donald and Goofy. - "Good evening!" - Sora said, bowing. - "Could you give us some information, please? We are looking for Tajimamori-sama, the god of candy."
The spirit chuckled, nodding back.  "Father is just inside, newcomers.  Just wash your hooves in the sacred basin over there, and clap twice to announce yourself when you cross the threshold.  Welcome to the Tajimamori Okami Shrine!  Before you go in, would you like to give a donation?  Some candy?"

FlameandIce

mhmm and what do you mean by Idetification and the other papers

Rika soon arrives at the school she looks for where the flyer said to go
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Night Pony

"Hello everypony!"  :D
"Hello from me too." :)

the dark gods

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Apr 19, 11:45:00
designed to hold angels, gods, demons and any level of power imaginable up to and including beings such as Cthulhu, Yog-Sothoth and Nyarlathotep.

((Super nerd here, while everything else you said was ridiculously impressive and such, I must add, Cthulhu isn´t as impressive as the other two, being a Earth bound being, while the other two are universal level beings.  :D
))

"Good, good," said the Master quietly, watching the struggle with his mind's eye.  He was amazed that the student was able to harness his Yang so quickly and so well, without even having mastered meditation quite yet, and having an imbalanced Ki at that.  "Continue to focus, focus on a single point between your hooves, and form your Yang in a sphere around it.  This is the first step towards Ki-based magic."

As Physics channels the ki blast, it starts becoming more....unstable, though it held. As Physics focused the power into a visible ball around him, illuminating his front while leaving the area around him a shadow, leading to a rather interesting glowing affect, but the ball was no sphere, far closer to a egg, and it wasn´t as round as Physics had hoped, spikes jetting out and in at random around the ball, as the energy tried to escape to reach equilibrium with the room outside it, it was obvious that if Physics didn´t make this explode against a target soon, it´d still explode in his face.
thank you Sky Sketch

bleyd

2013 Apr 19, 16:53:15 #316 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 19, 18:31:50 by bleyd
((dont worry physics is for me i think, is freak language. ok in this is done dew all))

Tezaku

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Apr 19, 12:53:31
mhmm and what do you mean by Idetification and the other papers

Rika soon arrives at the school she looks for where the flyer said to go
"Migration papers for entering the city, papers for getting housing, transfer papers, etc etc," replied the officer.

There is an open gate, and just inside she sees two ponies...

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Apr 19, 13:08:22
"Hello everypony!"  :D
"Hello from me too." :)
"More subjects!" boasted a tiny alicorn with a crown and a robe, grinning widely.

"Kawaii yo, Amu-chan!" squealed a little alicorn with a baby costume and a pacifier.

"Hmm.  So these are potential members?  Welcome to the Student Council," smiled a well-behaved colt as his Shugo Chara, who was wearing a samurai costume, bowed low.  "I hope you're ready with at least some idea of your own dreams and the talent you strive for."
Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Apr 19, 13:56:08
((Super nerd here, while everything else you said was ridiculously impressive and such, I must add, Cthulhu isn´t as impressive as the other two, being a Earth bound being, while the other two are universal level beings.  :D
))

As Physics channels the ki blast, it starts becoming more....unstable, though it held. As Physics focused the power into a visible ball around him, illuminating his front while leaving the area around him a shadow, leading to a rather interesting glowing affect, but the ball was no sphere, far closer to a egg, and it wasn´t as round as Physics had hoped, spikes jetting out and in at random around the ball, as the energy tried to escape to reach equilibrium with the room outside it, it was obvious that if Physics didn´t make this explode against a target soon, it´d still explode in his face.
((just covering all bases x3))

The Master's mouth formed into a firm line.  "See the target, Shift-san.  See its shape with your mind's eye."

He nodded at two students, who use their Ki to bring up a practice dummy covered with talismans and Neighponese calligraphy.  In Physics' mind, the talismans glowed brightly like armor shaped of shadow and light, and the dummy itself was like a ghostly warrior waiting to receive the ball of energy.

"When I count to three, unleash your Ki, and call your attack.  This particular attack of uncontrolled Ki is called the Kamehame Hadoken.  Make sure it hits the target only!  ONE!  TWO!  THREE!"
Quote from: Tezaku on 2013 Apr 19, 18:30:04
he waits, and watches patiently
He will see how Physics reacts to this new challenge.

Night Pony

Unsure how exactly to respond to the bow, the mares bowed in response.
"Thanks. Well we each know our dreams and know our talents."

Go Up