Life in Neighpon/Japony (less-formal sign-up)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2013 Mar 05, 12:42:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ArtVeigar

"Oh, right, we are sorry" - Said Sora. Their laughs stopped suddenly. He looked to his friends and pointed the way out. - "We better keep going, the ship got all damaged and some pieces flew to I-don't-know-where, so we need to find them."

The two nodded and followed Sora to the exit. They got out of the bed and started walking awkwardly, not used to walk on four hoofs. When they got out, their mouth fell agape. It was the first time for the to see a place like this, so crowd, with buildings that tall, with robots, ponies, dragons and youkais everywere. - "Wow....." - But there was no sign of any crashing or any rubber ship nearby. - "Wait, where is the ship?" - Donald asked, looking right and left.

"Some really nice guards are keeping it safe inside somewhere they call a 'Mecha bay', probably the same place they keep this cool robots they use. It is right there." - He pointed toward the same place the guard had showed him. - "Let's start searching. But in a place so big, I think it will be kinda hard... Let's see if the guard has any clue." - He started guinding his friends to the Koban he had gone.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

FlameandIce

A young colt wanders into town be has a cloak over his body covering his face he starts walking around looking for anything interesting
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

PPBG

Kyslu just watches the beast in front of him. (<draconic>He seems kind of out of place. Even for here. He isn't...graceful enough.</draconic>)
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Apr 12, 02:19:20
The young priestess looks towards the school hm wonder how this will work out she starts walking towards the school
As she walks, she happens to pass by a koban, where Night, Moon, and a pink-maned student are talking.

Quote from: bleyd on 2013 Apr 12, 05:04:25
yes i have hungry   :c
The officer sighed.  "I'm afraid you'll have to come with me.  Willful destruction of identification papers is an imperial offense."
Quote from: Tezaku on 2013 Apr 12, 06:14:28
yes, i'm certain
he signs it, and hoofs it back
The officer puts it in a slot, where it is scanned and forwarded.  "You will be expected at the dojo in half an hour.  Here are the directions," he added as he gave the pony a map with the location marked.  "Pay will be by the hour.  You can negotiate things when you get there."
Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Apr 12, 11:52:56
"Oh, right, we are sorry" - Said Sora. Their laughs stopped suddenly. He looked to his friends and pointed the way out. - "We better keep going, the ship got all damaged and some pieces flew to I-don't-know-where, so we need to find them."

The two nodded and followed Sora to the exit. They got out of the bed and started walking awkwardly, not used to walk on four hoofs. When they got out, their mouth fell agape. It was the first time for the to see a place like this, so crowd, with buildings that tall, with robots, ponies, dragons and youkais everywere. - "Wow....." - But there was no sign of any crashing or any rubber ship nearby. - "Wait, where is the ship?" - Donald asked, looking right and left.

"Some really nice guards are keeping it safe inside somewhere they call a 'Mecha bay', probably the same place they keep this cool robots they use. It is right there." - He pointed toward the same place the guard had showed him. - "Let's start searching. But in a place so big, I think it will be kinda hard... Let's see if the guard has any clue." - He started guinding his friends to the Koban he had gone.
There was a rather strange group gathered about; a monster being led by a police in a mecha, two mares speaking with a student, and another pony inside talking with the officer.  They also passed by a priestess of some sort.
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Apr 12, 12:15:41
"So what does this magic do?"
"It takes one's inmost Naritai Jibun and amplifies it to literally magical levels, transforming you slightly while giving you powers related to the self that you normally hide from others, the self that you wish you were and want to be but are afraid of showing," explained the filly.  "I had always wanted to be, variously, an artist, a chef, an athlete and a singer, but never got up the nerve to show it or tell anypony about it.  When the desire and the dream outgrew the shell I had built around it, it hatched my powers.  I still hide those forms, but I'm slowly becoming more and more open to showing my inner feelings.  The Student Council uses these Kyara Nari to guard the dreams of innocents from forces that might otherwise taint or change the dream.  We've had failures before... one young colt who wanted to be an artist became... something much, much worse.  But I like to think that we've succeeded more than failed."
Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Apr 12, 12:19:56
A young colt wanders into town be has a cloak over his body covering his face he starts walking around looking for anything interesting
He sees all manner of shops and mecha walking around, along with a crowded Koban.
Quote from: PPBG on 2013 Apr 13, 18:17:53
Kyslu just watches the beast in front of him. (<draconic>He seems kind of out of place. Even for here. He isn't...graceful enough.</draconic>)
He sees the same thing that Sora sees as the monster is led away by the officer.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Night Pony

"So there's a chance of something going wrong?" Night asked precariously.

bleyd

uhhhh yo take me flying and shall put the siren? :3

says. impatient and excited

Tezaku

alright, thank you he takes a look at the map, and starts heading there see you he said

ArtVeigar

"A-hyuck! This place is really diverse, huh?" - Goofy said, seeing the group around the Koban. Sora recognized the two mares taking with the student as the ones he met when he left the Koban. He happened to listen what the student said, and was really amazed.

"Diverse in people, magic, culture... And even with that, they are able to keep the peace and harmony. I really loved this world, you know?" - Sora smiled and kept going for the Koban. - "If we weren't so stacked with things to do, worlds to save and friends to find, I'd love to spend a vacation here. Maybe when it is all over, so I can bring Riku and Kairi together...." - His mind started to wander, remembering his friends who were still lost. - "*Sigh* I hope they are okay." - He said to himself.

They entered the Koban right after the pony left. - "Hello sir! Can you help me with something again?" - Sora asked.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Apr 15, 14:43:41
"So there's a chance of something going wrong?" Night asked precariously.
The student grew sad.  "There are always losses in battle and war.  But that can be said of any magic in Neighpon.  The Student Council battles against the corruption of wishes and the dreams of fillies and colts and kids.  The ninjas battle against corrupted ninja.  Magical girls battle against witches.  Our military battles against kaiju.  Our disciplines are never simply for 'fun' or entertainment, I'm sorry to say."
Quote from: bleyd on 2013 Apr 15, 14:47:18
uhhhh yo take me flying and shall put the siren? :3

says. impatient and excited
The officer rolled his eyes.  "You get to walk.  And I get to use my laser katana if you get too rowdy.  Get moving."

True to his word, his katana was glowing white-hot and looked very, very sharp and painful.

Quote from: Tezaku on 2013 Apr 15, 16:28:23
alright, thank you he takes a look at the map, and starts heading there see you he said
"Until next time," smiled the officer as the pony left the Koban.  Outside, Ace could see several others gathered around looking at him, from Night and Moon to Sora and several others.

Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Apr 15, 18:35:42
"A-hyuck! This place is really diverse, huh?" - Goofy said, seeing the group around the Koban. Sora recognized the two mares taking with the student as the ones he met when he left the Koban. He happened to listen what the student said, and was really amazed.

"Diverse in people, magic, culture... And even with that, they are able to keep the peace and harmony. I really loved this world, you know?" - Sora smiled and kept going for the Koban. - "If we weren't so stacked with things to do, worlds to save and friends to find, I'd love to spend a vacation here. Maybe when it is all over, so I can bring Riku and Kairi together...." - His mind started to wander, remembering his friends who were still lost. - "*Sigh* I hope they are okay." - He said to himself.

They entered the Koban right after the pony left. - "Hello sir! Can you help me with something again?" - Sora asked.

The officer looked up and smiled as the ponies enetered.  "Certainly!  And good evening again.  How might I help you?"
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

FlameandIce

the colt heads to the koban just for sightseeing though of course a black robed figure sticks out in a crowd
RP idea give me feedback

the dark gods

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Apr 11, 23:06:33
"Good!  Now, focus on your internal energy!  Draw it out with your forelegs!  You know your weakness, now confront it!  Fight it!  Control it!"

Physics does so, trying to supress his emotions for the moment, like that Hurricane Gale spell he'd be taught before, shunting them out of his mind as he focused the energies into his forehooves, letting that be the one and only thing he thought of at the moment.
thank you Sky Sketch

ArtVeigar

"First of all, look! I found my friends! This are Donald and Goofy. Guys, this is the gentle policeman who helped me after our ship crashed." - He said, pointing his friends. Both opened a smile and bowed.

"Nice to meet you, sir!" - Donald spoke for the two of them.

"Now, we need to get to the second part of our quest here: fixing the ship. Do you have any idea where the blocks might have fallen?" - Sora asked, his face showing how clueless he was about the matter.

Night Pony

"So do you know what effect will be for me?" she says and spreads out her wings.
"I don't exactly classify as a unicorn."

bleyd

i am a lot tired. i dont walk. i use my pacific resistance.  :c .

Tezaku

he stopped and looked back at them, then he asked is there something wrong?

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Apr 15, 20:08:42
the colt heads to the koban just for sightseeing though of course a black robed figure sticks out in a crowd
The others see a black-robed colt entering the koban; the colt sees a samurai police officer within, a tourist's kiosk with maps and guides in various languages, very advanced electronics all in Neighponese, and various posters for community events, including benefit concerts, charity drives, marathons and other such things.
Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Apr 15, 20:27:14
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Apr 11, 23:06:33
Physics does so, trying to supress his emotions for the moment, like that Hurricane Gale spell he'd be taught before, shunting them out of his mind as he focused the energies into his forehooves, letting that be the one and only thing he thought of at the moment.
The yang began to come out, burning white-hot in his mind's eye, struggling and wriggling and almost PAINFUL to control, as though all his anger and ferocity and desire for power was concentrated into a single thread, as dangerous as a snake.  It whipped back and forth, trying to avoid his mental grasp.
Quote from: ArtVeigar on 2013 Apr 15, 20:54:28
"First of all, look! I found my friends! This are Donald and Goofy. Guys, this is the gentle policeman who helped me after our ship crashed." - He said, pointing his friends. Both opened a smile and bowed.

"Nice to meet you, sir!" - Donald spoke for the two of them.

"Now, we need to get to the second part of our quest here: fixing the ship. Do you have any idea where the blocks might have fallen?" - Sora asked, his face showing how clueless he was about the matter.
The samurai chuckled and smiled brightly.  "Omedetou gozaimasu!  Congratulations!  An honor to meet you both, Donald-san, Goofy-san.  I am officer Yamamoto Shiro.  Hajimematta yo.  As for your ship, it is stationed in the Mecha Bay over there," he pointed out the window towards the gigantic hanger doors across the street.  Several house-sized robots were walking in and out, and to one side could barely be seen the tattered ship.  "Broken pieces were transported to the ship as well, with the assumption that perhaps you might want to keep them or somehow use them.  They should be in crates and boxes near the ship.  I'm sorry to say that quite a few looked a bit broken and burnt from the explosion and crash, although I'm certainly not at all familiar with whatever technology your ship used."
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Apr 16, 02:57:11
"So do you know what effect will be for me?" she says and spreads out her wings.
"I don't exactly classify as a unicorn."
Hinamori-san smiled.  "That I can guess, though I wouldn't know for certain.  You would probably gain several new pieces of clothing or armor themed around whatever it is you wished to be most fervently.  You would also gain a magical focus item, usually attached to your horn or hoof, that lets you cast special spells only available in the form you've chosen, and also themed around the particular talent-persona you transformed into.  Your innate talent would be amplified to magical levels as well.  For instance, when I use my Artist persona, my school uniform is transformed into basic artist's attire and I gain a paintbrush-shaped focus item, attached to my right hoof.  I can paint extremely perfect portraits, and also cast art-themed spells.  Actually, to be honest there are two different types of transformations; one is half-way, and only changes a tiny item visually (mine are mane-clips), while granting you several minutes of latent talent.  The other is a full-blown transformation sequence, and grants you up to a day's worth of talent-themed magical power.  We generally hope that whatever needs doing takes less time than a whole day, though.  We never do the more powerful transformation unless it's absolutely necessary, and we try not to do it in public either."
Quote from: bleyd on 2013 Apr 16, 03:46:23
i am a lot tired. i dont walk. i use my pacific resistance.  :c .
The officer rolled his eyes.  "Neighponese law doesn't tolerate resistance to the law."

He set his laser katana to stun, pointing the weapon at the creature.

"You will walk, or you will be rendered unconscious and brought physically to the prison, cataloged and either left there or deported if you continue resisting, by order of the Empire of Neighpon."
Quote from: Tezaku on 2013 Apr 16, 06:06:24
he stopped and looked back at them, then he asked is there something wrong?
They had turned back to their conversations, although they could still see him if they wanted to interact.

ArtVeigar

"Oh, well... in fact... we really don't know either..." - Sora scratched the back of his neck, nervously. - "The ones who know how the ship works are Chip and Dale, back at Disney's castle, and Cid, at Traverse Town... We aways could contact them through a communication device installed on the ship, but there is the possibility of it being damaged on the crash." - Sora looked at his friends with a clueless face, as if asking them what to do.

"I think we don't have an option, do we?" - Donald shrugged, and Goofy only repeated the movement.

"Well, I guess so." - He turned back to the officer Yamamoto. - "We are going to take a look there. Thanks again, sir!" - Sora smiled and bowed, followed by Donald and Goofy. When they were almost leaving, their bellies rumbled almost like they were synchronized, what made the three of the to blush slightly. Sora turned back. - "Well... Do you know where we can eat something? And before that, where we can sell some jewels?"

FlameandIce

The colt walks to the officer so how much for a map
RP idea give me feedback

Night Pony

Night thought about it for a moment.
"Okay I'm in!"
"Wait you are actually gonna do this?"
"Yeah and you should too. I bet it will help you out too."
"But what if it goes wrong?"
"It it's a small chance. And besides I know us. We'll be fine."

Go Up