History of snow guardians, what happened before the powers, and much more!

Started by Snowy, 2012 Oct 21, 09:49:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

Well, hello everyone. Its me again about some random history! The fun kind.. the kind that has to do with OC's  ^-^

Well, you know Snowy's history, you know.. well, somewhat about her powers, and you know only a little about her parents, and you know even little (unless you rp) about the guardian's. Well, its time to change that.

What we know:( About guardians)

• There are four guardians

• They have ice\ snow and maybe a bit a fire

• Ones a griffion

• Snowy is the youngest

and that's all.

All we know: (Snowy's parents)

Making Snow's parents had to be alot funner then making Snow dash herself. It'll show why in a second:

• She has a father names Ice storm\ Snow storm, Mothers name is  flower, sisters name is Ice cream, brother's name is Snow cloud

• Snowy comes from a loving family that lives in the mountains.

• All of them can be a bit snappy sometimes

• All of them are pegasi.

and last but not least: Snow's past: (Before the powers)

Not much to say about this one, except:

• SnowY has always been called her full name, or her first which is Snow.

• her little sister gave her the nickname 'Snowy',  but her parents always called her by her first, or full name

• Before she had her powers, she wanted nothing more then to be faster then Rainbow dash. Yes, she saw the Sonic rainboom, from her house

• When she was younger, she wanted to live in Ponyvile

• Her brother have the same first name. So thats why her little sister gave her snowy

SO, wanna learn more about Snowys parents!? Of course you do. Sit down, get some popcorn,and enjoy.

Spoiler:  Snow cloud • show

Name: Snow cloud

Apearance:

race:  Pegasus

personality: Hes smart and talented. Hes nice, but is over protective of his sisters.

Bio: Snow cloud was first born, and the second to find his cutie mark (Snowy first, at a very young age) He was told by his father to help his sisters, and to stay with them always. Him and Snow has always got along, perfectly, and never really argued. ((Thats... its for now but give it awhile. I'll think of more..))

cutie mark: A shield with a Snowflake on it.

its meaning: Hes always been protective over his sister. One day, after Snow dash left, his sister Ice cream ran off, upset that her sister left. Snow ran off to find her. She continued to run, and a griffion found her. He grabbed her. Snow storm came around the corner and attacked it. After that, he earned his cutie mark

dislikes: Ponies that bother his sisters

Next!

Spoiler:  Ice cream • show

Name: Ice cream

appearance:

personality: Nice, funny, loud.

bio: coming soon  ^-^

likes: Her big sister snow dash. She admires her because of her looks, her smarts and her powers. Her family, water, ice.

dislikes: Heat, anyone who hurts her big sis.

cutie mark: nothing yet

next..

Spoiler:  Ice Flower • show

name: ice Flower

appearance:

personality: Nice

bio: coming soon..

like: Snow, family

dislike: coming soon

cutie mark: coming soon..

Spoiler:  Ice storm • show

Name: Ice storm

appearance:

I'm lazy so I wont finish this till later  lol But i'll add more soon.

((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

ShadowHeart

cool story! Just be careful with roleplaying with Snowy. Just cuz she has powers doens't make her more powerful than everypony.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Go Up