Have some of my music!

Started by Tourmithefly, 2012 Oct 08, 11:48:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tourmithefly

So, I'm a musician and I love doing music. I think I could share it with you guys. I must say, I am not really the greatest musician in the world, but, that's why I share my music there. I want constructive criticism for my songs, not just some "I loved it!" or some "I hated it!"

Anyway, as of the music, here's some of mine!

Strange Clock
I don't know why, but I had to do a clock song even if I HATE them. I don't like the ticking of the clock when the house is all silent...

Flying Jungle
Don't ask me where I get these titles, I just write the first thing that comes in my mind. Anyway, that song is actually my first orchestral song so I would really like some criticism for that one.

Moonlight's Rave
I think that song has the more relevant title of them all. I spend WAY too much time trying to find a title to my songs... .

Temple of the Everfree
That is my first pony related song and my most recent one! Each time I tried to make a pony related song, I always failed hard to do it. That one has a creepy and calm feeling to it. Also, my friend (I don't know if he's on this forum) said that this song made him think about the forest temple in Zelda Ocarina of Time.

Anyway, thanks for reading and listening and, thanks in advance for commenting!
(Sorry if my english wasn't perfect. English isn't my native language so I have trouble sometimes writing in that language.)

Go Up