The Wicked Witch is coming to town!

Started by - W i c k e d, 2012 Sep 30, 11:09:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

- W i c k e d

?????????????????????????????????????

Hello everypony! As it says above, my name is - W i c k e d. I stumbled upon this site about 5 minutes ago and I registered, made an account, and hope this site will be lots of fun! I'm pretty sure it is since I've looked it over and everyone has been oh so very kind to one another.  X3

If there are any Warrior Cats fans who go on WCRPG, I say hello to thee!  :D

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE reading, writing, watching many MLP fanfictions, fan-made movies and such. Like Cupcakes and the Rainbow Factory! (My favorites!  ovO) Also I've shown one of my fellow brony friends My Little Dashie and he ALMOST cried! I almost broke him!!! I was so excited!  :3

So yeah, theres my stupid introduction and it will be fun to get into RPing and checking up on how the LoE game is going...  :I

Uh... The End?  :s

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

Well after all that I just hope you have a great time here.... LOL

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: - W i c k e d on 2012 Sep 30, 11:09:59

Hello everypony! As it says above, my name is - W i c k e d. I stumbled upon this site about 5 minutes ago and I registered, made an account, and hope this site will be lots of fun! I'm pretty sure it is since I've looked it over and everyone has been oh so very kind to one another.  X3

If there are any Warrior Cats fans who go on WCRPG, I say hello to thee!  :D

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE reading, writing, watching many MLP fanfictions, fan-made movies and such. Like Cupcakes and the Rainbow Factory! (My favorites!  ovO) Also I've shown one of my fellow brony friends My Little Dashie and he ALMOST cried! I almost broke him!!! I was so excited!  :3

So yeah, theres my stupid introduction and it will be fun to get into RPing and checking up on how the LoE game is going...  :I

Uh... The End?  :s

hello and welcome to the forums :)  Glad to see you here ^-^  If you're interested in roleplaying, I'd like to invite you to come join one of my roleplays :D  I personally GM Pony Cosmology, Royal Academy of Magic, Before Equestria and P&S Adventures; if you like lighthearted fun, there's Life in Ponyville and other Jump-Ins, and if you like the more serious and slow-paced RPs you can try out Silverdale Saga :)  however you choose, I hope you have a wonderful time here at Legends of Equestria ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up