Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Howitzer

First day on the job. So far, I like it.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Greyscaleisme

In nine days, it will be exactly four months till I can start working.. I'm so excited. :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Sweet Brew

Set up the Christmas tree.
Replaced the broken microwave.
Reset my schedule to a decent one.
Derped many times.

=P

Gamepad

Just ordered a new graphics card.

It is red and black and isn't an alicorn! So it has that going for it :3

Naura

Aced my last two tests, which means I will get a cat (or two) in spring next year! :D *-*
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chromastone64

Persona 4 is AWESOME. Kinda hard, but AWESOME!
Now, back to trying to find out just what the heck is up with that fox...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Pipkin

Got 82% on the Windows theory test I was sure I was going to fail on.  Pure luck.

BUT!  It pulled my overall course average to an 83%.  That means i'm now running a 4.0 in two courses and a 4.2 in the other three!  My program average is just shy of 90%, so i'm close to a 4.2 overall program!

Also Wendy's is sooo gooood!  Poutine and baconator!

ACED my database exam!!  20% of my total mark woot!  I'm guaranteed a 90% in that course with a potential(And I hear guaranteed) 5% on top of that.

Peace Keeper

Congrats Darcy.
Its a decent grade but I understand you want a bigger grade X3

Also my new laptop came. Can't wait for tomorrow to set it all up.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lync Volan

One of my cousins who have been coming over more often (every Saturday & Sunday) and started playin video games with me instead of staring at me listens to me when i tell them not to touch certain things in my game room without saying i'm bossy or mean, it makes me happy cause now i no longer have to clean off EVERYTHING in my game room which tires me out but like i said on another thread, i can't help it X3

LostSanity

Spoiler: show

Well... at least this sounds better.

I like this movie series. I really do. It's a pretty decent movie series.

However... I don't know... I just never really felt like it "fit" in Kingdom Hearts. It just... doesn't seem "right" to me.

With the censorship plus the fact that it doesn't really make much sense...

*sighs*

Oh well.

It'll be in KH3 won't it... ?  :s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Lync Volan

A HYPER LOOKING BUNNY COP! :D <3

Midnight Breeze

Well, I got the promotion. It'll boost my base salary by $5000 anually, though in reality I'll see a few grand more than that since a work a lot of overtime. Most valuable though is the skill experience I'll be getting. I'm way too old to still be working unskilled labor, I need to learn some technical skills to make myself more economically desirable.

Now's not the time to rest on my laurels, though. I have much to prove. The promotion is basically my boss throwing me a bone. I was chosen over several equally qualified candidates because my boss noted my ambition and determination and he wants to give me a chance. I can't let him down after he stuck his neck out for me.

So tonight I'm celebrating the only way I know how - by eating a ton of Mcdonald's.

LostSanity

Spoiler: show

YES. FINALLY.

Now post pipe dream fights!! Video games, cartoons, anime/manga, whatever you want!!  :P

Sombra: "Be swallowed by your fears!!"

Madara (Tobi): "BEHOLD!! PROJECT TSUKIYOMI!!"

Sho Minamimoto: "SO ZETTA SLOW!!"

Arceus: "All humans must PERISH!!"
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Sweet Brew

Got over a nasty flu. ^-^

Bakasan94

I had some really good coffee.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Bakasan94 on 2015 Dec 09, 01:21:19
Mmm Yeah, a couple of weeks ago my dad brought home some really nice ice coffee, amazing...
i caught up with Mlp and now i've seen the season final :3 i've really been meaning to catch up but replying to others and entertaining some peeps in my house has took much of my time, so i'm just happy i was able to watch it :]

Pipkin

Quote from: Bakasan94 on 2015 Dec 09, 01:21:19

Today I had some really good FREE coffee.

SCORE!

LeviathanTS

2015 Dec 10, 06:10:53 #6857 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 10, 06:59:41 by LeviathanTS
Playing Darkest Dungeon, something happened that amused me...

I had named a character after Slate Grey an OC by @Nuserame

Anyway, I attempted to use an item on him

He wouldn't accept it, and in response to me trying to use the item on him he said "I said I wanted a pony!"

Amusing coincidence lol

(Another reason for me to like that game)
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Bakasan94

Christmas break started.

Greyscaleisme

121 days until I turn 16. 121.  :D I can't wait!
(also 15 more days till Christmas! :3)
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Go Up