Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

2015 Aug 28, 18:32:46 #6520 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 28, 18:34:47 by LostSanity
I'm back after that little "outburst" I made (if you want to call it that).

Honestly though... it was worth it.

But here's the point:

Everyone's favorite user is back. (not)

ovO

Now... to make up for lost time....

ovO

I'm kidding. I'll behave.  ^-^

Maybe.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Little Star

Drew some cute art and people thought it was adorable. I love making people smile!  0:)

Pipkin

I just hit 100 watchers on deviantart  :o

WOW!

Greyscaleisme

School orientation is in two days! I am so hyped!! :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chishio Kunrin

Chocolate miiiiilk! :3 I dunno why I haven't been drinking more of it lately.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Midnight Breeze

Finally! I'm going to start getting my braces off in 2 weeks. I wanna be done with this for good. I'm way to old for braces, but it was needed.

Lync Volan

2015 Aug 30, 13:13:50 #6526 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 30, 20:15:47 by Lync Volan
I made it to Jersey without getting lost :3!
and i didn't have to take the train back home anymore because my new found pal offered to drive me :]

Post Merge

My Misery plush came in yesterday and shes awesome! ovO

Chishio Kunrin

Today, my friend's church had a whole bunch of pizzas for everyone, and they had some pizzas leftover and told people to take them home. So, what did my friend do? She brought us two whole pizzas. ovO We really needed that!

Lync Volan

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Aug 30, 23:12:54
Today, my friend's church had a whole bunch of pizzas for everyone, and they had some pizzas leftover and told people to take them home. So, what did my friend do? She brought us two whole pizzas. ovO We really needed that!
PIZZA MY HEART <3!

LeviathanTS

I Thought I had to go back to school today, but it turns out I have another week off :P

Also the noise woodpeckers make in the game 'The long dark' makes me smile for some reason  :3
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Greyscaleisme

I'm taking Music Theory this year!!!! I've been wanting to take this class for years, and now I have the chance!! Legit crying from happiness!!!  <3 <3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Lync Volan

Huehuehue, i finally finsihed the story (not extra stuff) mode of Arkham City :D!, meaning i can finally start Rambo or Lightning Returns but do i really wanna play the LAST installment of Final Fantasy XIII ono?!

MarshyMellow

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chishio Kunrin

This song that NateWantstoBattle made based on Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. :3

The lyric video part was made by ZWMultimedia.

The slow part has a tune from part of Xion's theme music. :')

Man, I really want people to make music videos using this song and the 358/2 Days cutscene movie from the KH 1.5 HD Remix pack.

Azazial M. Rodriquez

2015 Sep 01, 11:09:45 #6534 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 01, 11:30:45 by Chishio Kunrin
I'm going home after 5 months of being away!!!!!!!!!!!! :3 ovO

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Sep 01, 10:53:51
This song that NateWantstoBattle made based on Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. :3
Spoiler: show

The lyric video part was made by ZWMultimedia.

The slow part has a tune from part of Xion's theme music. :')

Man, I really want people to make music videos using this song and the 358/2 Days cutscene movie from the KH 1.5 HD Remix pack.

^ Oh, right, and if someone made a music video, they could also use stuff from KH2, of course, including using first-person view to look at certain drawings in that certain room.

Zsaszz

Metal gear The phantom pain is finally out, i have the files downloading in the background and i can't wait till is complete, probably this is the only franchise that can get me truly hyped.

Chromastone64

2015 Sep 02, 02:50:01 #6537 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 02, 12:46:07 by Chromastone64
Quote from: Zsaszz on 2015 Sep 02, 02:10:58
Metal gear The phantom pain is finally out, i have the files downloading in the background and i can't wait till is complete, probably this is the only franchise that can get me truly hyped.

TBH, I didn't know when it was releasing. I just saw an ad for it and thought "WHAT?!"

Post Merge

I created more characters on Planetside 2, and, well, it was when I was done that I noticed something about their names. In the factions, I have:
Vanu- AzureWave
Terran- Tirek
Conglomerate- FlashSentry
I think I have a pony problem lol

Post Merge

Oh and one more thing:
QuoteOn September 2014, speaking to IGN at this year's EGX video game convention, Insomniac Games CEO Ted Price stated that making a new original Spyro game is a possibility; he said, "Activision has done a great job with Spyro. They resurrected him and, in my opinion, Skylanders is still about Spyro. It's got the same aesthetic, the same broad appeal and they've done a great job of bringing that character and his world to a brand new set of fans. That's very hard to do in an age where a lot of games are darker and grittier. We'll always love Spyro. I've learnt to say 'never say never' so... who knows?"

Please. I love Skylanders, but a new original Spyro game would be amazing. (Plus it'll shut my friend up.)

Post Merge

And another thing! From the amount of them I've seen...I think England is out of the Amiibo Crisis. (I've so jinxed it...)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Pipkin

After finding a bunch of extra stuff on my insurance policy that I didn't know was added, and a....not so fun chat with my broker, my insurance dropped by $25 a month...
I'm now paying $112....that's better?

Bakasan94

Yesterday's smile: School started .o.

Go Up