Darkness of a shattered Mind (RP)

Started by Teal Turken, 2012 Aug 09, 17:31:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

2012 Aug 09, 17:31:15 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 09, 17:33:05 by Teal Turken
Teal has become another unfortunate victim of a very rare attack from a creature called an Ipiech, a wraith that invades the mind of ponies and scares them to the point of loosing the will to live and giving there souls in to the Ipiech. It keeps the ponies sleeping and attacks them in there dreams and mind. None have ever survived an attack.

Many Canterlot scientists have been researching ponies while they are afflicted. They believe they have found a way to save the ponies that have been attacked, by magically entering the mind of the victims just as the Ipiech does and fighting it off. It's not guaranteed to work however as it has never been done.

Be aware that LUSTERLESS NOVA will be assisting me with this RP, so if he tells you to do something, please do it. And don't tell him he can't GM because he has my permission to do so unless I say otherwise.

Signed up

Spoiler: show
Nala Valor
Wolfblade
Sponk
Lusterless Nova
FlameandIce
Thunder Jet
Fluffy Cloud
Morgan Sententia
GalinndanDawnfire
Coffee Rush
Dark Angel
Lary
Vick Mcbread

You are to meet at the Medical labs northwest of Canterlot. You will have transport waiting for you in Canterlot. Gather your things, say what you need to say to who you need to say it to, then proceed to Canterlot. If you are already in Canterlot, you may head to the carriage awaiting you outside the back of the hospital.

Lusterless Nova

Nova was because of other business already in canterlot. He headed for the hospital and seemed to be in a bad mood.

wolfblade

wolfblade (with his hood up) was in canterlot while visiting a friend he heads to the hospital

GalinndanDawnfire

Dawnfire looked up from his books as his train slowed into the Canterlot station. Once he had exited the station, he galloped as fast as he could to the Hospital, where his dangerous mission awaited him.
G-A-L-I-N-N-D-A-N. I'll keep fighting all the battles for the safety of my friends. I'm Dawnfirelicsious!

Teal Turken

Just outside the hospital there is a unicorn mare with a lab coat and a serious look about her. She's levitating a clipboard and a feather pen.

Lusterless Nova

Nova reaches the hospital and goes inside. He is in the lobby now.

wolfblade

wolfblade walks into the hospital he looks down and sighs

Teal Turken

((Nova you were supposed to talk to the mare outside x3))

Thunder Jet

"I'll see you around, don't get injured now. I don't want to see you with another broken bone."

SLAM

Red Wing, a small, orange bag strapped around his small body, began his trip towards the Canterlot hospital.

When he got there, he stopped in-front of the mare and gave a simple "Hello?"

Teal Turken

The mare looks at Thunder-jet.
"You are...here for the "testing?" she asks hinting.

wolfblade

((ignore my last post))

wolfblade walks to the mare (hood up) hello?

Teal Turken

The mare looks to Wolfblade.
"Are you here for the "tests" as well?"

Lusterless Nova

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Aug 09, 17:47:24
((Nova you were supposed to talk to the mare outside x3))
((Whoops. Sorry about that. Ah well. I'll just continue.))

Nova hears the word "testing" and walks over to the mare.
This is about the test with teal, am i right? If yes then check for Lusterless Nova on your list.

wolfblade

Teal Turken

"Please remain quiet about the procedure we wish to attempt, we don't wanna spread rumors of another attack"
The mare checks off Nova and Wolfblade's names.

Thunder Jet

"Hey! I know you." Red Wing cheered. "Your...Nova." He pointed at the Blue Unicorn.
"And your...um. I forgot." He pointed at the pony with the Black cloth. He then looked at the mare. "I'm here to test. Uh. Red Wing?

Teal Turken

"Red wing....yes"
She checks off Red wing's name.

"Please head inside and ask the mare at the counter to receive your "testing"

Lusterless Nova

Nova does not hesitate and heads to the counter.
I am here to receive my testing.

wolfblade

wolfblade walks in and goes to the mare here for the testing

Thunder Jet

((G2G, pretend I'm with you the whole time.))

Go Up