Hello there..

Started by Revolver Rose, 2012 Jun 10, 00:46:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Revolver Rose

Thought I'd introduce myself!
You can just call me RR if you want, and I'm one of those artsy-fartsy types you see lurking around of the net.
I'm 18 and lazying about in America, ready to chat here and there. I don't bite much  ^-^

Feel free to, oh, I don't know, get to know me! If I like ya enough, I might even give you a drawing or 12, haha. No, really, I do that)

[move=50][/move]

Lord of Madness

OH hello my wonderful new friend! i hope you have a wonderful time here!!! with all of us... and the tables... and some burritos... forever...

sonyablademaster

GalvinRoe

I always love meeting the artzy types! As I am a creative and Artist myself  :D. Hope to see you around the forums and feel free to give me a chat, anytime. I'll reply when I can!

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to the forums!I hope you have a wonderful time here.  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ozzy

Greetings, welcome to Legends of Equestria

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and LoE

Vick McBread

you look familiar...
*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Math Teacher.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Revolver Rose

I look familiar, eh? :0
I dunno, you might have seen me somewhere or another

Thanks for the welcome, everypony!  ^-^
I'm liking it here already

[move=50][/move]

Equestrian

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Revolver Rose on 2012 Jun 10, 00:46:56
You can just call me RR if you want, and I'm one of those artsy-fartsy types you see lurking around of the net.
I'm 18 and lazying about in America, ready to chat here and there. I don't bite much  ^-^

Feel free to, oh, I don't know, get to know me! If I like ya enough, I might even give you a drawing or 12, haha. No, really, I do that)
welcome to the forums! ^-^  I hope you can come over and join our discussions sometime! :D  do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Revolver Rose

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 10, 17:25:52

welcome to the forums! ^-^  I hope you can come over and join our discussions sometime! :D  do you roleplay?

I doooo but I'm not used to forum RPs anymore! I'm hoping to try to get back into it though

[move=50][/move]

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Revolver Rose on 2012 Jun 10, 17:44:51
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 10, 17:25:52

I doooo but I'm not used to forum RPs anymore! I'm hoping to try to get back into it though
You're welcome to come by and take a look! ^-^  maybe you could join Pony Cosmology or P&S Adventures!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Rumor

Legulus

Welcome to the Fortess of Solitude, my fair maiden ^-^
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Cutiebone

I saw your OC thread, it was cool :3
Welcome to LoE new buddy, I hope you make alot of friends! ^-^
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Go Up