Forced Listening Thread

Started by Explolguy, 2012 Jun 09, 14:46:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lord of Madness

O3O

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Legulus

Ah, I know that song! I used to listen to it quite a bit before. It's nice. Love the outro.

8/10

My Life For Hire by A Day To Remember
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

videogamehunter

It alright. I didn't like the vocal very much. But the rest is ok.

6/10

Rissian

2012 Jul 26, 02:36:31 #43 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 26, 02:41:27 by Trege
It was okay, I couldn't hear some of the lyrics but that could just be my speakers, I did like the beat though it was catchy I'm not sure what year that song is but it reminded me of 80s music. (Or a different year not sure.)

MGS Portable Ops Calling To The Night.

I don't know what it is, but the MGS ending songs always become some of my favorite music, bravo konami bravo.

Darkangel

2012 Jul 26, 05:19:57 #44 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 26, 08:54:40 by Darkangel
I heard that in Super smash bros brawl. It's nice music. 8/10

Fountain of Dreams - Super smash bros melee

The start is very calm, but gets more intense after.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Little Judas

Quote from: videogamehunter on 2012 Jul 24, 23:05:35
Sorry for some reason I can't get the videos link to work on this site.

I think it is because your links are either in "https://" instead of "http://". You got something to hide...?
Or just strange links like "http://youtu.be/[insert code]".

My advice: when watching the video you would like to post --> 1. Right click the video, 2. Click on "Copy Video-URL" normally the first one with Firefox,
3. Paste the link with the special BBC (, 4. Delete the "s" from "https://" if necessary).
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Legulus

@ DarkAngel

Brings back memories of the days of Melee. It's a song I'd gladly have in the background while I play Super Smash Bros, but it's not really something I'd listen to freely.

6.5/10

Mosa(Ib) Roll by SirHamnet (Cover of CalpiAWESOME's remake of DECO27's song, Mozaik Role
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Lord of Madness

Lucien

A very hyper techno song. I was never really a big fan of techno songs, but the fact that the song is a whopping 13 minutes astounds me.

Rush - Double Agent
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Little Judas

As for someone who only knows Rush' first 4 albums, it is great to hear some other material.
It is certainly harder than what I expected, you can really hear parts that sounded like the Prog Metal acts like Dream Theater.
Which points out Rush' influence on those bands.

Anyway, it's a great song, but for some reason it isn't that memorable.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Van Morrison - Moondance

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words

Lord of Madness

^-^ songs like that always remind me of bioshock. lol ether way I'll tell ya I liked it.

QB57.117cal

Some things wear out the newer music I have not been fond of. I don't know any standards on how modern music is supposed to sound, so I will have to be completely neutral.

I couldn't find any good videos, so TIME FOR A HISTORY LESSON!

Little Judas

Only two flaws in my opinion, The pronunciation of Philadelphia and the drums.
Other than that, a good song.

As for the history lesson, maybe after a few more times listening, I will understand what has happened.
___________________________________________________________________________________
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

videogamehunter

7/10. It alreight. It nice and slow.

Captain0Ron

The video scared me a tad at the beginning. Other then that I give it... two hooves up. Jk, but I really liked the song, loved the beat and I think I have heard that before....

Parov Stelar - Booty Swing
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Zygrograxgra

17/20
Me loves it for some reason.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Teal Turken

Liked
It was kind of harmonic and it paints a picture of desperate battle.

QB57.117cal

Not bad for a 2K6 song, probably better of the bunch of the newer rock songs ( about 9001x better than Nickleback or Creed  :I )

An anti-communist propaganda song from the 60's.

Book Smarts

Wow, that was strongly political and at the same time very catchy to listen too. the Red Scare was going so  I guess it was patriotic during  the 50s  :\

I've been wanting to join this thread for awhile and I got a song to start off with

This was first played around World War I Austria Hungary and they still play it today at concerts in Vienna   ^-^

Little Judas

For some reason the song makes me happy, probably a Major Scale.
Normally I don't put on Classical Music, although I can appreciate most of it.

Mastodon - Oblivion

Go Up