Hello.

Started by Royale Blue, 2012 Jun 05, 22:26:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Royale Blue

Nice to meet you, along with the community of LoE. You can call me Royale. So, uh, my ponysona is Velvet Blossom, my favorite pony is tied between Pinkie, Twi, & RD, and I love all the MLP songs. I really look forward to the game.

Nala Valor

Velvet blossom... Now where did I hear that... I know inheard it before... Where you on EO?

Anyway...

CAN I HAZ HUGZ ANYWAYS?

(\^v^/)

Royale Blue

No, I wasn't. Maybe you heard it somewhere else.

Anyways, (\*U*/) Your hug is welcomed!

Rad Thunder

I like all the songs too! Except the Flim Flam Brothers song...
Welcome! ^-^

sonyablademaster

Welcome to LoE  <3

Equestrian

Welcome to LoE 0:)

((Is it weird that I just kept repeating "low" in my mind trying to feel the word--like how you say "wobble" because it sounds funny--while I typed "LoE?"))

Royale Blue

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Jun 05, 22:47:25

But the Flim Flam Brothers song is one of the best!

Quote from: Equestrian on 2012 Jun 05, 23:09:45
((Is it weird that I just kept repeating "low" in my mind trying to feel the word--like how you say "wobble" because it sounds funny--while I typed "LoE?"))

I sorta do that too. lol

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! take note ill protect you from the death burritos.. if you keep the sponges away...

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Royale Blue on 2012 Jun 05, 22:26:50
Nice to meet you, along with the community of LoE. You can call me Royale. So, uh, my ponysona is Velvet Blossom, my favorite pony is tied between Pinkie, Twi, & RD, and I love all the MLP songs. I really look forward to the game.
hello and welcome to the forums, royale! ^-^  i hope you can find the time to join us in some of our discussions sometime!  Do you like roleplaying?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Night Pony

Welcome to LoE!  :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and LoE

McSleuthburger

Welcome to LoE ^-^
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Cutiebone

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Jun 05, 22:47:25
Welcome! ^-^

I love the Flim Flam brothers song :)
But welcome to the Forums Royale Blue/Velvet Blossom
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Vick McBread

*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Pegasus.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Royale Blue

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 06, 01:51:30
hello and welcome to the forums, royale! ^-^  i hope you can find the time to join us in some of our discussions sometime!  Do you like roleplaying?

Roleplaying is awesome. I don't have mega experience though, I've only been in one pony RP group but I recently quit because there were a few mean roleplayers and the owner picked favorites.

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 Jun 07, 04:39:01
*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Pegasus.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*

*Backs away slowly*
Nice to meet you...?  o.O

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Royale Blue on 2012 Jun 07, 20:22:01
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 06, 01:51:30

Roleplaying is awesome. I don't have mega experience though, I've only been in one pony RP group but I recently quit because there were a few mean roleplayers and the owner picked favorites.

Well then, if you wish you could join the ones I am GMing at the moment ^-^  I Pinkie Promise I won't pick favorites!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

PrincessButton

Great to meet you Royale, and honoured to be one of your favourites! :D Welcome to LoE.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up