Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Nov 06, 09:20:35
Videos keep buffering
Videos keep restarting making the buffer bar reset
Videos sometimes won't enlarge even though that is an option
i wonder how many more problems this computer is gonna have...

It is a computer or Internet or Computer problem, do you think? Also, what browser and/or type of video is the problem happening on?

Pipkin

2015 Nov 06, 18:34:59 #17541 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 06, 18:59:13 by Princess Darcy
Half my class finish their databases for the test and don't use queries as instructed.  Get perfect.
I do everything as asked, I lost marks.

Entire class is planning on skipping our worst and depressing class to get sushi
The smell of it makes me sick.  Instantly excluded.

All my roleplays are dead.

And other personal issues.  I'm now in a foul depressing mood.  Time to sleep at 6pm?  Just woke from a nap but I guess I have to Guess who cant sleep...

Lync Volan

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Nov 06, 17:25:09
It is a computer or Internet or Computer problem, do you think? Also, what browser and/or type of video is the problem happening on?
right now i'm using google chrome but i did switch between firefox abit to see what would happen but Firefox was too slow when i was waiting for the buffer bar, the videos i've been playing are from Kiss Cartoon and sometimes other websites but lately my only option has been KC for some reason, i think its a flash problem given when i change the acceleration settings sometimes i can enlarge the video, i have to change it and restart my browser a bunch if i want to keep enlarging videos, still the restarting thing is the most annoying problem given after i wait so long for the buffer bar it just resets cause the video restarts

Midnight Breeze

Everyone's talking about Fallout 4 and I'm just sitting here watching spaghetti westerns.

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Nov 07, 01:56:11
Everyone's talking about Fallout 4 and I'm just sitting here watching spaghetti westerns.
If it makes you feel better I won't be getting it. :)

Essentia tubes and academical automaters are annoying.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Nov 07, 01:56:11
i'm just wanting Battlefront & the upcoming newer Disney Infinity's and Kingdom Hearts, though i never will get them cause i'm never getting a ps4 :/

Chishio Kunrin

2015 Nov 07, 08:47:45 #17546 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 07, 10:28:51 by Chishio Kunrin
I logged onto my desktop computer, and what did I find? It has a virus. :l I haven't used my desktop computer in a very long while, and last time I used it, it didn't have a virus. But you know who has used it? A friend of mine. :facehoof:

Post Merge

Okay, so it turns out that the virus was actually two random extensions that somehow got added to Firefox. They both had weird names, and I removed them, and everything seems to be back to normal. But still, really annoying that that somehow happened. I did a full system scan, and there are no viruses. *Sigh* Ugh. Curse the creators of computer viruses!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2015 Nov 07, 08:47:45
I logged onto my desktop computer, and what did I find? It has a virus. :l I haven't used my desktop computer in a very long while, and last time I used it, it didn't have a virus. But you know who has used it? A friend of mine. :facehoof:

Post Merge

Okay, so it turns out that the virus was actually two random extensions that somehow got added to Firefox. They both had weird names, and I removed them, and everything seems to be back to normal. But still, really annoying that that somehow happened. I did a full system scan, and there are no viruses. *Sigh* Ugh. Curse the creators of computer viruses!

I remember thinking I had a virus, scanning and not finding anything, then proceeding to check my Chrome Extensions, and finding a random string of numbers and letters, version 4000.2.31.6.9(or something like that). No idea what it did, but it kept appearing. I finally managed to get rid of it somehow though.

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jcfraven

Chibalt

Splatoon, the seeker sub-weapon, it is SO annoying in one particular map in the splatfest going on right now, walleye warehouse I think it was.

The other team can just send those down a hallway and there's absolutely NOTHING my team can do to counter it, and that is because for some reason these things can't be shot down at all, the only counter is getting out of the way, but look, that just gave the other team not only free ink space, it also gave them free access down the corridor AND forced me to take cover. Ugh!
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Midnight Breeze

State lotteries. State lotteries are by all standards a voluntary tax. Your chances of winning are so low that you are literally more likely to die on your way to buy the ticket than you are to win (seriously, they actually looked at the statistics and concluded that).

I wish we'd just abolish state lotteries and replace them with a 1% state income tax. At least then it would be more progressive...

...yes, a flat tax would be more progressive than lottery revenue. that's how slanted lotteries are toward the poor. The poor (and to a lesser extent the social class) are much more likely to play the lotto regularly. Can you say regressive tax?

Chishio Kunrin

When people jump to conclusions and just assume the worst of someone based on little to nothing.
Like, with the RWBY volume 3 episode 3 sneak peek, I've seen a couple of people make horrible, rude assumptions about Weiss. :l
Spoiler: Spoilers • show
The sneak peek starts out with Weiss running to the Beacon airship docks where her sister, Winter's, airship has landed. She calls out to Winter, who turns around. Cut to Winter saying "So, this is the leader you wrote of. How appropriately... underwhelming."

From this, some people just assume that Weiss has been talking badly about Ruby to her sister, which they're really angry about because of the arc in volume 1 where Weiss came to terms with the fact that Ruby is leader of the team instead of her. So, they think that Weiss still actually does not accept Ruby as her leader and thinks poorly of her.
Really? Seriously? That's just it, though, we had a little arc that was all about her getting over the fact that she's not leader and coming to accept Ruby as her leader. We went from Weiss screaming "Stop telling me what to do!" to Weiss and Ruby just having to look at each other, smile, and nod, for Weiss to know what to do for the team.

I'm pretty certain she's not talking badly about Ruby, to her sister.
I think her sister is just a disapproving, cold jerk who decided to feel that way on her own.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Little Star

That empty pit feeling you get in your stomach when you really really miss people..  ono
I wish time would just go by 10x faster!  D:

Greyscaleisme

Uhhhgg, stomach flu sucks... Almost my entire family has come down with it.. *shudder*
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

LostSanity

Just so everyone knows...

I don't get some sick "kick" out of posting "controversial" stuff.

It's just...

My hand is forced sometimes.

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Midnight Breeze

My razer orbweaver is falling apart. It's only 18 months old and I'm crazy disappointed with how cheaply it was made. I think it cost my like $120 when I bought it, that kind of price should warrant at least a 3 year lifespan.

It's not fun trying to play a game and having my hands all sticky because the glue from the palm and wrist pads are coming loose and the pads are sliding off exposing the glue.

Razer, I am dissapointed. I've been a loyal customer for almost a decade. I expect better than this from you.

Sakura_Blossom

Chibalt

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Nov 08, 23:57:12
My razer orbweaver is falling apart. It's only 18 months old and I'm crazy disappointed with how cheaply it was made. I think it cost my like $120 when I bought it, that kind of price should warrant at least a 3 year lifespan.

It's not fun trying to play a game and having my hands all sticky because the glue from the palm and wrist pads are coming loose and the pads are sliding off exposing the glue.

Razer, I am dissapointed. I've been a loyal customer for almost a decade. I expect better than this from you.

Hmmm, might wanna send them a complaint about it then, because what you have sounds like either the product itself is horribly made or you have a defective product, wouldn't really know myself, swapped to logitech a while back.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Nuserame

Quote from: Chibalt on 2015 Nov 09, 09:39:35
Hmmm, might wanna send them a complaint about it then, because what you have sounds like either the product itself is horribly made or you have a defective product, wouldn't really know myself, swapped to logitech a while back.

This has been a common pattern with Razer. They sell marketing and design, not build quality.

I absolutely hate that. Its purely cost saving and artificial obsolescence, there is absolutely no way they are not doing this consciously.

The keyboard I'm typing on right now is 22 years old. IBM could make stuff last that long more than 20 years ago and I would easily pay double for this kind of quality, except its impossible to tell up front whether or not a manufacturer skimped on the quality of the cable, replaced metal parts with shoddy plastic ones or has shoddy quality control.

Somewhat consistently decent manufacturers I know of are Logitech, Corsair and some smaller keyboard manufacturers like Ducky and Cherry.

Also I don't like 'gamer design'.  :P
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Go Up