Hello all,

Started by Creativ, 2012 Jun 01, 13:32:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Creativ

Well, I came across this wonderful place through the "ad" on EqD. But this isn't my first time hearing about it; sorry I'm late to the party  X3
However, the reason I became suddenly interested was the fact that the game dude guys were looking for more artists. But before I go putting together a formal application to present, I figured I might as well join this community. So... here I am.
Just for kicks, here's what I'm into:
Art (starting school at SCAD in Sept.)
Gaming (Not so much mmorpg's as I like, but enough)
and my religion ( Christian )
That is me in a nutshell. Again, hello, and I'm glad to finally join you guys.

Oh, and here is some of my arts if any of you think I have a chance at joining the team. (My old Da, I plan on creating a new one soon.)

http://kenny-g121.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5205zq
http://kenny-g121.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5205o5
http://kenny-g121.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d520542

Link

Welcome aboard! And yes, we LOVE artists here, for all the ones of us who want OCs drawn but fail at it  :D
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Creativ

Hey, I'm all for drawing ponies for bronies,  :P

Link

Good....VERY good.... ovO
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Creativ

QuoteIf you're a good drawer and wanna make a pony drawing of me, it'd be appreciated

Challenge excepted.

Link

oh, forgot that was still in my signature... X3

All the OC drawing threads are locked lately, so I've been waiting for someone to be open  ^-^

I wonder why no-one else has come to greet you though... o_o
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Creativ

Locked? As in no one can post there, or closed all together?

And hey, you greeted me, tis good enough  :')

Chirp

Quote from: Link on 2012 Jun 01, 13:41:55
oh, forgot that was still in my signature... X3

All the OC drawing threads are locked lately, so I've been waiting for someone to be open  ^-^

I wonder why no-one else has come to greet you though... o_o

Here I am!
Welcome to the LoE forums Creativ! Wooh, I love artists. I won't lie, I always get a little jealous when I see pretty arts  :c

Link

As in they're closed, full up of drawings to do  ^-^
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Creativ

Yay! Two people.  ovO
And I'm always open to requests and stuff, just so you know.

Link

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Equestrian

Welcome to LoE 0:)

(Dododoo Digital Monsters dododoo do do do do o_O)

Creativ

Ozzy

Greeting Creativ, welcome to Legends of Equestria, might I say your art is wonderful, I especially liked 'Observation' the colours were rather captivating, hope you enjoy your time here on the forum.  ^-^

Creativ

GalvinRoe

Hello, hello. Come on in, stick your feet up! I for one am glad ot see you here  :D!

And I see you are a creative and artist, we all are in or own way but your way is drawing and so . . . I think we shall get along just splendidly!

Hope to see you around and give me a shout, anytime! I'll get back to you when I can. You see I'm a fan of talking you could even call me an addict when it concerns interesting topics. The mind is just too interesting to waste I love to hear what your minds contemplating.

I shall NOT detain you any longer, have yourself a look around the forums and I'll have myself a look around you Deviant page, leave you a little note there too, if you don't mind  :3!

-Best of Wishes~!

Ryo_D_Disk

greetings and welcome to the forums and LoE

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

sonyablademaster

Welcome to LoE  <3

Lord of Madness

GREETINGS FROM MADNESS! i hope you only the most wonderful of times here... and the burritos... stay clear of them... they are mine... i feed them tables...

Go Up