Hey there everyone~

Started by Anonydeer, 2012 May 29, 17:32:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Anonydeer

Hey hey LOE community!~ My name's usually Closet Furry (Inside joke between me and a few old frends~), but you can go ahead and call me Closet, Anonydeer, or just Anon if you like.
I guess I'd better say a little about myself?~
I am a person of questionable gender and also I probably do stuff in school some of the time. I refer to myself in the third person alot, sometimes I'll type out my accent, and sometimes, I make puns. My puns are terrifyingly bad. I like reading Homestuck and I enjoy playing alot of video games (Pokemon, Okami, Persona and Spyro are some of my all-time favorites!~). I am a writer and an artist, though I get writers and artists blocks very often.
Lets see, pony related things... When I first watched the show, I tried to not like it. My trying did not work, obviously, as I am completely head-over-heels in love wih it now!~ I don't have a favourite pony, because the character development in EVERY one of the characters is amazing and its difficult to pick favourites :B

So yeah
Hi |3

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

sonyablademaster

Rad Thunder

Well from one furry to another, welcome! ^-^

Equestrian

Anonydeer

Thank you all for the welcomes!~ Goodness, I feel very welcome indeed |3

Thunder Heart

Hey and welcome!

"Pokemon, Okami, Persona and Spyro are some of my all-time favorites!~"
... I like you a lot already. >w>

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Lord of Madness

note 1... explosions... note two... i hope you a wonderful time here with all of us... note 3... POWER TABLE FLIP!!!

Night Sight

You DONT want to know  X3

The Wandering Magus

Welcome to the forums!  I hope you can join all our forum games and roleplays sometime  ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Vick McBread

AWEsOME!
*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Math Teacher.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up