Hello everypony

Started by Pony Spark, 2012 May 28, 17:37:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pony Spark

Greetings all, Pony Spark the egotistical unicorn genius here. Looking forward to the game and posting on the forums.

Also just in case I get asked and/or someone doesn't get it: The name is a bit of a pun on Tony Stark, AKA Ironman, who my OC is very loosely based off of. I couldn't think of a name for him and I stared at my comic collection for about an hour before the idea hit me. So there's that preemptive explanation.

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to the forum!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Rad Thunder

Silly pun names... lol
Welcome!

manbob34

well hello fellow (i hope bronie)pony ;)

Ryo_D_Disk

greetings and welcome to the forums and LoE

Equestrian

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

sonyablademaster

Lord of Madness

GREETINGS!!! im Madness and this is LoE! and now we have pie.. hair pie... i took it from you when you slept

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Pony Spark on 2012 May 28, 17:37:05
Greetings all, Pony Spark the egotistical unicorn genius here. Looking forward to the game and posting on the forums.

Also just in case I get asked and/or someone doesn't get it: The name is a bit of a pun on Tony Stark, AKA Ironman, who my OC is very loosely based off of. I couldn't think of a name for him and I stared at my comic collection for about an hour before the idea hit me. So there's that preemptive explanation.
hello and welcome!  Hope you can come by and join us in ou roleplaying sections sometime!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

PrincessButton

I came to welcome you, but it seems you've already left. How sad. Hope to see you return soon. :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Vick McBread

Egoti- :l
*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Math Teacher.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up