Hi there, everypony! /)*(\

Started by Lime Sherbet, 2012 May 20, 21:30:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lime Sherbet

Hey there!
It's a pleasure to meet all of you, my name's Lime Sherbet (although you can call me Lime). I've been a pegasister for a long time now and was recently shown Legends of Equestria by a good friend of mine. Everyone seems pretty friendly here and I'm super thrilled to get posting and meet everyone on these forums.
I guess I should tell a little about myself. I'm female, in my teens, and reside in the United States. Besides ponies, I'm a big fan of Adventure Time and Homestuck, and drawing and animating are some of my favourite activities (although I don't know a lot about animating yet.) I've been messing around with Maya a fair bit. I might also start doing some art for people here, because drawing ponies is just too fun. ^_^  I also am a bit of a gamer and my favourites include Portal and The World Ends with You.
So, again, it's a pleasure to meet everypony and I hope I meet some new friends here soon!

Lime

Blue Flamehoof

Welcome to the forums!
Wait I just joined this morning. What the heck am I doing here greeting people? where are the actual greeters?
Pyromancy is over-rated you say? Oh do go on about what a great mage you are.

Vick McBread

PORTAL GUN!
*AHEM*
*Puts Cloud Shovel over mouth*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR MIND BLOWING  HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP. BRO-HOOOOF!

Yeah, We're a flamboyant Pegasus.
"Meow"
Oh and this is Rick.
*Rick jump on the Cloud Shovel*
*Vick holds the Cloud Shovel up*
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Lime Sherbet on 2012 May 20, 21:30:41
Hey there!
It's a pleasure to meet all of you, my name's Lime Sherbet (although you can call me Lime). I've been a pegasister for a long time now and was recently shown Legends of Equestria by a good friend of mine. Everyone seems pretty friendly here and I'm super thrilled to get posting and meet everyone on these forums.
I guess I should tell a little about myself. I'm female, in my teens, and reside in the United States. Besides ponies, I'm a big fan of Adventure Time and Homestuck, and drawing and animating are some of my favourite activities (although I don't know a lot about animating yet.) I've been messing around with Maya a fair bit. I might also start doing some art for people here, because drawing ponies is just too fun. ^_^  I also am a bit of a gamer and my favourites include Portal and The World Ends with You.
So, again, it's a pleasure to meet everypony and I hope I meet some new friends here soon!
nice to meet you as well ^-^  it's nice to meet another artist!  I hope you can join us over in the Arts section, the Thread Games section and maybe even the Roleplay section sometime! :D
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Lime Sherbet

Pleasure to meet you three, and thanks for the warm welcome! (As well as welcome to you too, Blue Flamehoof).
I'll have to stop by the arts section sometime. I'm not a very experienced artist really, but it'll be fun to share my creations and meet some other pony artists for sure. And maybe I can participate in a roleplay as well.... I have quite a few pony characters! *points to signature and avatar* Those two are Melody and Lime, my mane two.
Anyways, really appreciate you guys welcoming me! :D

Lime

Rad Thunder

I love sherbet! :P
But lime... :s

Haha welcome!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Lime Sherbet on 2012 May 20, 23:11:29
Pleasure to meet you three, and thanks for the warm welcome! (As well as welcome to you too, Blue Flamehoof).
I'll have to stop by the arts section sometime. I'm not a very experienced artist really, but it'll be fun to share my creations and meet some other pony artists for sure. And maybe I can participate in a roleplay as well.... I have quite a few pony characters! *points to signature and avatar* Those two are Melody and Lime, my mane two.
Anyways, really appreciate you guys welcoming me! :D
no problem at all ^-^

if you'd like, I am currently hosting two, and within probably a week or so will be helping GM another RP, so if you ever feel interested in those just ask! ^-^  the more popular one at the moment is called Pony Cosmology, where you can RP as either a God or a Mortal in a new universe and shape it with Celestia and Luna's permission :D

anyhow, glad you're here ;)
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Scoots

Nice to meet you! :) Enjoy the forums. Can't wait to see you around!

Ozzy

Hello! Welcome to Legends of Equestria  ^-^

sonyablademaster

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to the forum!  :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Lord of Madness

GREETINGS you just made a friend... and insane one... he.... hehe... ovO

Equestrian

Blues-Music

Hey there welcome to LoE.
Nice headphones if you need any Vinyl ,Octavia ,and my music i'm your pony. ^-^

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up