Hey there!

Started by toriHart, 2017 Sep 18, 20:11:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

toriHart

I'm relatively new, even though I've already started a herd with a kickplot wiki (http://legendsofequestria.wikia.com/wiki/Herd_profiles/New_Lunar_Republic)

My name is Filly Swift. I'm a Pegasus, and Commander/Founder of the LoE herd known as the New Lunar Republic. I like late-night flying, partying with Elowee-Senpai, exploring Equestria, Dancing with/near Elowee-Senpai, making friends, and being complimented by Elowee-Senpai!

I made this for Elowee-Senpai

:ellowee: = <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3  <3 /Senpai
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums, Filly Swift!....which feels kind of weird welcoming you after talking with you earlier about the NLR herd lol And it looks like sonepony likes Elowee-senpai, a little too much :P Either way, glad to meet you and I hopt to see to you in-game later! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

toriHart

Thx! I'll prolly login later tonight! IDK when tho. Also, one can never love Elowee-Senpai too much!

<3  :ellowee:  <3  :ellowee:  <3  :ellowee:  <3  :ellowee:  <3
Filly Swift

Vivat Nocte!

Nicked_Brass

Welcome to LOE forums! Also I have no idea how the herd system works but if thow can helpth mine situation I would be overjoyed to arm myself for the Princess of our glorious moon! 
Find me on the American based loe server!

Sincerely  everypony's,
Nicked Brass

Go Up