Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

As Ember ran towards her, who wasn't really in the right spot, so Ember was running to Trix's left, Trix quickly went moved to her side, hugging her back. Trix looked at the bakery, and said, "Wanna go to the bakery now?" Ember nodded. Trix looked at the pony. "You want to come, to?" She asked.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

GlassMirror

*The weird pony turns her head around slowly at Marble, a small smile plastered on her face.*

Weird pony: Hello there! Could I interest you in some small cupcakes? They are pack full of energy, so packed that you'll feel reprogramed...

*She offers marble a tray full of cupcakes, which were, only a little bit, glitching out.*

Aqua Fire

LunarDusk

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Mar 21, 03:25:48
*-Ima put my post here so I can follow it when I read my unread posts. X3 I'll try to come at a good time.

//Same Im just picking a right time to show and not in a dues ex machina way either  :]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

GlassMirror

annosrules

Blaze, finished with the vixen, enters the bakery alongside the others, bearing witness to the strange happenings within.
"Mighty strange choice of words you chose their," he states towards the cupcake toting pony. "And while I must admit to not knowing much about computers, I can firmly say that using the term 'reprogrammed' in association to ponies is both illogical and frankly quite freakish."
Those perspective ponies or otherwise within the bakery might sense a tinge of fear or uncertainty coming from the stranger's tone. His little ramble could even be interpreted as stalling or distracting in nature. Nonetheless, his subtle movements and body language suggests unease in the presence of the mysterious pony with cupcakes.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at the pony*

Marble : strange...mabe..she can help us with that energy source? *suddenly she hears a yell from outside* AHH!

*taraxippi enters inside*

Taraxippi : marble i managed to find an energy source however i can't exactly tell where it is

Marble : that sure is gonna be a problem wait a second did you said full of energy let me try some of those cupcakes...

Taraxippi : on second thought i wanna try those things too
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game was sniffing around the rubbish, looking for mostly intact food. Luckily for him these bins were outside a town bakery and the food loving wolf was able to fill his already rounded stomach.

Irroro

//Oh loard. I might as well enter now.

Weekend Warrior sneezed under guise of her cloak, and she rubbed a hoof to her stuffed nose as she walked down the streets of (insert city/town here LOL), her blonde hair messy and her glasses adorned. She'd been sneezing down the road for awhile now, causing the occasional passerby to take a glance at her, sometimes having them politely ask her if she was fine. But every time they did, she just thanked them kindly before quickly moving on, their concern motivating her to move even faster. Before long, she was right around a bakery, and she knew she was near her destination. But not long after that, she tripped over a trashcan O:, her cloak and glasses all but flying off of her as she fell over it with a surprised yelp, sending her and its contents sprawling across the ground. This caused a great many ponies to stop what they were doing to see what caused the loud noise, but when they looked over, all they saw were the tripped over trashcan and it's stuff, along with a bakery door slowly closing shut.

Once inside, the alabaster pony released her magical grip on the door with a relieved breath. "That was close." She said before she then turned around and promptly froze at what she saw.

Before her was a very strange combination of ponies.

*Thanks for the can, Gamepaw! lol*

Gamepaw

(No problem.)

Game jumped back against the wall as the pony tripped over the can he was eating from. Panicked the wolf attempted to get away but the way he was put against the wall caused his stomach to keep up and his front legs unable to reach the ground in front him.

The pudgy canine whimpered quietly, afraid of what the ponies would do.

GlassMirror

*The weird looking pony, now kinda glitching out more, turns to the others who just came in*

Weird Pony: How about you guys? Care to tRY SoMe?

*The whole building glithes, showing 0's and 1's everywhere.

Aqua Fire

Quote from: annosrules on 2017 Mar 22, 02:21:34
vixen

:l  (There not vixens, there foxes..)
Trix and Ember watched, well, i guess only Trix wathed, but nontheless, as the whole building glitched. Trix grabbed Ember's paw, whom tried to break free knowing they were going away from the bakery, and backed up.
"EVERYONE, GET OUTTA THERE!!!" Trix yelled, then immediately Ember's ears went down, then ran behind Trix.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

*Marble and Taraxippi grabs a cupcake each and Marble attempts to eat but Taraxippi looks at the cupcake and suddenly smacks the cupcake out of Marble's hoof*

Marble : ey what you do that for??

Taraxippi : it's no ordinary cupcake Marble it's made from the same stuff i came from i recodnise this energy you won't fool me whoever you are...

Marble : what are you talking about? she looks normal to me

Taraxippi : but...

Marble : mabe your just paranoid?

Taraxippi : what?? paranoid?? i,m not Paranoid Marble i know what i,m saying and i would recodnise a being that is from the same place where i,m from but not to worry she won't harm us as long as i,m here... *she looks at the wierd pony*

*Marble looks at the place as it starts turning to numbers*

Marble : uh...i think we should run...

Taraxippi : i.ll deal with this later *they Quickly run out of the bakery*
Magic...

annosrules

As the room around him begins to distort, tainted by the mysterious pony's presence, Blazing Legend recoils from the shock of the happenings. Overcoming his fear, Blaze shouts out to the bakery, "RUN!"

GlassMirror

*The weird pony turns into 0's and 1's, revealing to be none other than Malware...

((I don't have a picture of her, sorry. xDD))

*..... revealing to be none other than Malware... She actually looked like a normal young mare, not too young that would make her a child, but young enough to fool anybody. She was all brown with curly and tangled hair, with green eyes, no pupils, no white around her eyes, and no emotion.*

Malware: Why won't you accept my gift..... Maybe if I took your minds, then maybe you'll accept ALL OF THEM.

*The building, and the town around them starts to corrupt into 0's and 1's. Static noises and glitched out objects form around them, and the town ponies begin to panic and run for their lives.*

Post Merge

((Btw guys, the OOC has just been made, so go here, if you have more questions and all. x3))

Irroro

"Wha--" was all that Warrior could say in response, before seeing everything around her and one brown mare, minus all the other ponies, glitch for a moment in binary. Next thing she knew, two voices shouted for them all to run away, and she opened her mouth as she stepped forward to reply. However, she was interupted as two ponies did exactly what the voices shouted to do, and she had to step aside as they ran past her like a gust of wind, outside of the bakery. She only did then what anypony might've done in that situation: Say "What?" Uneasily, as everything around her turned into 0s and 1s, her crimson red eyes questioning the (virtual? ovO) reality of their situation, as she quickly backpedaled out the now binary door of the bakery shop.

Aqua Fire

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2017 Mar 23, 17:45:07
// vixen is female fox  :]

(Oh.. Well, that explains the animal version of Robin Hood very much.)

Trix used her fire powers to try to destroy the building and the pony who was causing it. She told Ember to try and hide. Ember slowly ran as far as she could, which was near the edge of town, which wasn't that far. She hid in a bush.

GlassMirror

*The building, which faded into smaller 0's and 1's, had soon disappeared. The fire that was burning the building was now around Malware, who was unaffected by the fire whatsoever. The sky was filled with black, and with 0's and 1's/

Malware: You are all trapped within my Binary world, so nothing can get to me. You guys don't mind hanging out for a bit now huh?  ovO

*The fire surrounding her now forms into a giant pony like monster, roaring into her binary world, and like everything else glitching out of proportions.*

Misty Fly

Magic...

Go Up