House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

There we go-OAH. Game is holding on good hehe and tickling me. Thanks Scarlet. Lets take him to the couch.

Oh hey-oh my gosh. My forth-wall breaking narrator was fooling when he said a long-lost twin was here. I thought you were a mirror and looking at my reflection.

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game took a second glance as the pony he was riding suddenly appeared in front of him, though he quickly could tell which was real, the different smells.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2017 Oct 02, 22:48:33Akira teleports back to the living area on the first floor still disguised as Peacekeeper. She sees the ponies struggling with Game. She levitates the wolf with her magic.

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Oct 03, 03:57:09There we go-OAH. Game is holding on good hehe and tickling me. Thanks Scarlet. Lets take him to the couch.

Oh hey-oh my gosh. My forth-wall breaking narrator was fooling when he said a long-lost twin was here. I thought you were a mirror and looking at my reflection.

Wait, I didn't-Wait, you have a twin?!

*Scarlet takes a moment to remember.*

Oh, Akira, it's you! X3 Was it you the one levitating Game? If so, thanks for the help.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Dark Hooves

She returns to her form. "Yeah, it's me. Just was exploring the other floors when I heard you struggling with Game. I figured I help out." She smiles.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Peace Keeper

2017 Oct 05, 03:02:30 #544 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 05, 03:12:32 by Peace Keeper
Ah I see. Let's take him to the couch.
You two help me a bit with Game as I take him there. I dont wanna accidentally drop him
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game didn't really feel as comfortable riding on a pony's back as he did riding on his master's back. His master was larger so there was less chance of him falling off, not to mention much stronger so she could catch him if he did fall.

He missed her, she gave much better pets than the ponies did with their hooves. Though he knew she would return, who would leave him behind. Again.

ScarletInk

*Scarlet proceeds by walking behind Peace and holding Game up, trying to take some weight off her back as they move to the couch.*

Dark Hooves

Akira steadies Game with her magic. "You're ok, I got you."
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Peace Keeper

Making it to the couch, he lilts his body towards the couch to let Game gently roll onto the couch on his right side.

I need to do more lifting. Hopefully he's comfier here.

He asks Game, believing he can understand language, let alone horse sounds for us humans. Worth a try.

Where does it hurt?

_BlazingInfinity

"Hello everypony!" Blue said, smiling, "What's happening down here?"
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Gamepaw

Game slowly rose a left paw and tried to show that it was his left side, but the paw quickly fell as it was also still hurting a bit.

Dark Hooves

"Hi Blue, we're trying to help Game out."

She starts using a weak healing spell trying to help Game feel better.

ScarletInk

I still think we should try calling a vet.  :l  *stroking the wolf's head*

Peace Keeper

He looks like he could have probably a dislocation. Could be wrong and it is a fracture. If the spell don-t work much then we should bring a vet.
I need to vet a phonebook.

This is the 21st century. We got computers and smart phones in this era of Ponyland.

Oh... Let me look up one online and see who can come over.

He goes to a conveniently-placed computer in the same living room to check on nearby vets.

Gamepaw

Game felt the pain slowly dissipate and the pudgy wolf slowly rose to his paws, still a little shakily but he was able to put his weight (which was a lot) onto all of his paws. 

The pain was still there and he wasn't going to be winning any races (wasn't going to before either) but it was better.

ScarletInk

Don't put too much strain on it... *Scarlet warns the wolf, worried he may slip*

Gamepaw

Game turned to face the pony talking to him but as he did so lost his footing on the couch and fell forward onto the pillows with a *pomf* and a somewhat loud thud as the chair legs were forced into the floor.

Dark Hooves

"You have to take it easy, I do have stronger healing magic, but it needs to heal naturally. If I fully healed it it will be more prone to getting injured again."

Peace Keeper

I found nearby from here. She is Doctor Gentle Paws. We can give a call to let her know. She also does in-house visit check-ups.

ScarletInk

Well, then let's call immediately!

*Scarlet picks up the phone.*

What's her number?

Go Up