Escape to the Future: The New World [Sign-up]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Nov 12, 22:48:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

2016 Nov 12, 22:48:18 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 02, 04:08:45 by Peace Keeper
Welcome everybody to Escape to the Future. Here we explore the adventures of ponies going through time. If you are interested in joining the RP, there is a sign-up thread here in this link: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14433.0

*Note to give that newcomers to the RP will be entered in one section of the list. Nothing to worry about though. Its just an easier way to assign RPers.

We also have an OOC for this RP located in this link here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14441.0

*The OOC can be used for anything. Planning things in the RP, other talk about the RP, or just to have a friendly talk with each other. Feel free to use it.

Alright, so now that we have all that settled out, we can now begin to bring forth the RP. Remember to follow the rules, follow up on the RP, and have fun!

~ESCAPE TO THE FUTURE: THE NEW WORLD~

Previously on Escape to the Future...
     A small group of ponies accidentally traveled back in time 1300 years to the past in an age before Heartswarming Eve. Learning to cope with the situation and settling in the time, they meet with mysterious allies to assist in finding their way back in time. Discovering the situations among the race, soon they, too are in a predicament with the kingdom of Canterlot of Unicornia, thrown into the dungeon for many moons, while they have succeeded in getting Princess Platinum to help find the solution to time travel back. With every day they stay in the past, they further increase risk of altering their timeline. 60 days later, all the ponies were released and ready to return to their time. 2 months of careful travels and searches for hope, they finally return to their timeline, probablility of offset within hours. Around their area, things seem to look as if nothing has changed and 2 brothers check out to finally see their own world again. Nothing seems changed in Canterlot until they see the town of Ponyville, something that was not suppose to be there. A city built with walls in and out of its town. It is from this sight that their fear has come true. Their timeline has been altered. What will they do then?...

Today...
     The world of Equestria in this new world has altered in ways that is yet to be discovered. In this new world, the design of the walls are built for a purpose: Separation. It is certain there is segregation, and events in between the 1300 years has also changed to cause the addition of the walls. In this new altered future, segregation and hatred is still the norm. Heartswarming Eve may not have happened, and something in the past has caused it. So how is Equestria not frozen, but not friendly? How are they still flourishing to this time? The key must hold among this new altered past. If the ponies of this time must know, they will have to search high and low. Luckily, there is no fear to cause further alterations in their new time. However, there is new dangers that is unforeseen. The new altered present will be their new settlement until they can find answers  to the new world. Their adventure continues on here...
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

Both brothers come back to the library to deliver the bad news.

Peacemaker: Guys....... The timeline got screwed up. There's a wall at Ponyville that wasn't suppose to be there before.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : so your telling me that by travelling into the past we alltered the reality so much that the elements of harmony were never found the events of heartwarming eve never happened and that means the races are still against each other...wait...how are we still here? do we still exist in this timeline?
Magic...

LunarDusk

"[glow=black,2,300].....[/glow]"
A grey colored stallion stretched out his stiff legs as if they had been asleep along with his neck as he sat at the end of a table across from where Peacemaker was standing. As being the last one into the portal on a short notice he wasn't exactly in the best shape but he wasn't sure whether anyone noticed him tag along unannounced yet or they just didn't care. But he didn't land in the same spot though but just a few feet from where the majority landed in. Regardless he was able to keep up until they were in the library despite having little knowledge  of equestria to begin with. Waiting patiently, he watched the conversation flow by out of curiosity and to see how they would fix it.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

Game slowly wandered around the outer walls of the Pony cities, searching for some pony camps and food. Something to eat or drink. The walls greatly affected his food gathering and he didn't enjoy having to walk around them either.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 22, 14:16:56
Both brothers come back to the library to deliver the bad news.

Peacemaker: Guys....... The timeline got screwed up. There's a wall at Ponyville that wasn't suppose to be there before.

"I wonder what happened to cause it," Raven says, thinking about it.

Peace Keeper

*-Wait what? Okay I didn't expect you to be part of the time-traveling group Lunar x3 . Was suppose to be exclusive slots. BUT if that was the case you want to be part of this group, just let me know soon and I can re-catagorize my list. ^-^
*-Don't worry, Ima relist you.
------------------------------------

Peacekeeper to Marble: What?... You knew or just made that up? And yes we still exist. This is our time. We are in the present, but Ponyville changed. I don't know what else changed.

Peacemaker: Well let's just go out and... who are you?

He spots a pony in the room with them he never recognized. Peacekeeper also sees the gray stallion in the room, thinking he was already there and just saw them flash in to the room.
------------------
*- For now ima still have Blizzard's character in the background to keep the RP consistent. I won't control him in any way. Later on we can finally drop him. I plan to use a theory so we don't have to constantly carry around charac

Jcfraven

*Wait, does Peacemaker not recognize Raven or something? I am a bit confused.

LunarDusk

// @Peacekeeper Ah alright

"!.....o_O"

Only a long silence came from the odd marked stallion as he flinched from the sudden focus from the two ponies and possibly Marble and Raven. At least he wasn't in the past otherwise he would have had to go incognito and lie his way out of the situation. At this point that wouldn't matter since he's going to have to stick with the group one way or another. Although he lacked an identity he lacked one other than the nickname that was given to him by a filly. He took a few moments to remember it.
"[glow=teal,2,300]Um...Mac...beth...Macbeth[/glow]" he said
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 22, 14:45:12
Game slowly wandered around the outer walls of the Pony cities, searching for some pony camps and food. Something to eat or drink. The walls greatly affected his food gathering and he didn't enjoy having to walk around them either.
There is a pony in a hood walking around and notices a wolf nearby the walls separating the 3 races.

Super sayian pony

//I totally forgot bout this x3 Also  Now that I see whats going on here I have a feeling a the forest will be used much :p

*Red was flying then hit a branch on a tree and started falling and hit the wall, knocking a few bricks inward*
Ow...
*He stood up dazed then looked up at the wall*
I don't remember this being here

//Extra info: Red doesn't go near the towns often :p

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Nov 22, 16:45:55
// @Peacekeeper Ah alright

*- lol Wrong profile mention.
*-  :c I really wish I owned that name. Only got used for 17 minutes 5 years ago and no more.
----------------------------------------------------

Peacemaker to Macbeth: Macbeth. Uh... how did you got with us here? I never seen you around.

LunarDusk

"[glow=teal,2,300]I got lost and followed.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Jcfraven

*Alright, I am confused now. Where is who?

LunarDusk

// Everyones in the library and Gamepaw and the others are just outside the ponyville walls
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*-WHOOPSE! Forgot Raven's second question. I thought he was only thinking in his head. I didn't know he spoke out. Sorry bout that.

---------------------------------

---------Slight rewind-----------
Peacemaker to Raven: I don't know. Could be a lot of things in the past. We destroyed a building, we went to court, that robbery from the judge, or everything we did... I don't know.
------------okay back to current time-------------

Peacekeeper to Macbeth:So you followed us here? How the scholars and guards didn't see you, I have no idea.

LunarDusk

"[glow=teal,2,300]I dont know...some ponies just dont seem to notice me until they give a second glance.  :s[/glow]" he shrugged
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*-Hehe do the double take

-----------------------------

Peacekeeper: Oh.

Peacemaker: Uh huh. You were sneaking behind us. * long sigh and facehoofing with a nod* Now you are stuck with us in the future. I just hope bringing you here didn't made this whole change in the future.

Gamepaw

Game continued to search until he finally found something, a large bag full of marshmallows were left on a nearby log. Waddling up the bag, the large wolf began to eat all the sugary softness, he easily and quickly devoured the entire bag.

Julien999

Following the wolf, the little red riding hood is surprised to see how quick he ate the food.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Go Up