Icetopia High. Elemental school.

Started by Aqua Fire, 2016 Nov 06, 18:20:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

2016 Nov 06, 18:20:55 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 22, 10:17:45 by Aqua Fire

[ :P ]WELCOME[ :P ]
This RP is for every kind of OC, no matter what species.
[move] Even humans are allowed![/move]
Here are a few rules, of course:
RULES:

• All forum rules apply

•    
  • Must follow the schedule

You must enter the gates before you start roleplaying
And most of all...
Have fun!!
-------------------------
Spoiler: Form • show
Name:
Role:
Crush?:
Other:

I hope your ready for the wonders of Icetopia High!!!

Forms

Name: Mrs. Icy
Species: Dragon
Power: Ice
Role: Teacher, Caretaker
Crush?: No one
Other: Born with ice powers, she was made fun of. Even worse, her family were all fire dragons, so her own siblings made fun of her. When she was 20 years old, she "Flew" Away, and made a school for gifted children of all kind. After 4 years, someone finally came. Some "pony" named Aqua Fire...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Aqua Fire
Species: Earth pony
Powers: Water/Fire
Role: Student
Crush?: None
Other: Aqua was born an earth pony, to a peaceful, Blue Mother named Mayla Rivers, and a tough, orange father named Lincoln Lava. Mayla had water powers, while Lincoln had fire. They trained Aqua to harness there powers, so she turned out to have fire and water powers. One day, when she was playing with her imaginary friend, for she didn't have much friends, her cutiemark appeared. It was half of a fire, and half of a water drop. Her parents were furious. They wanted Aqua to have there powers. They fought on who got to keep her, but Mayla quickly took her to an island near the ocean, and trained her in the ways of the ocean. She soon was able to make working water wings, and became part Pegasus. One day, she heard from some dolphins that there was a school for gifted children, and was determined to go there. So she "flew" away, and found the school, on top of a snowy mountain. There, she met Ms. Ice...

Roleplay

As Aqua walked up to the icey dragon, it spoke. "My name is Ms. Ice. I will help you with your powers."
"My name is Aqua Fire, but my friends call me Aqua!" Aqua said, pausing, then adding, "Well, that is if I had any friends... :c " Ms. Icy looked at the young pony, saying, "Well, if you want, I'll be your friend." Aqua looked up, smiling  ^-^ . She had finally found her new home... Ms. Ice led her to her office, and handed her two papers, one with her schedule, and another with a map. "These will help you get around the school." Ms. Ice said. "For the first day of school, you can wonder around, meet other students, and find your dorm. Everyone will have a dorm buddy, so you won't get lonely. When someone new arrives, school is canceled so everyone can meet the new student. Until we get more teachers, I'll be all of your teachers." Ms. Ice thought for a minute, then said, "Maybe if I use a spell, I'll be able to have teacher clones until we get the teacher for that subject!" Ms. Ice said some magic words, then 5 dolls appeared. They will be the teachers until some were found.

Teachers needed:
(Will be crossed out like this so you will know what is available)
Spells by Mogeko
Science by
Brewing by Space Ace
Computer lab by Gamepaw
Library by
Power control by Aqua Fire

schedule
P1: Power control
P2: Spells
P3: Science
P4: Computer lab
Lunch
P5: Brewing
P6: Library
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

frío

Form:
Spoiler: show

Name: Elen
Species: Earth pony.
Powers: Makes plants Grow out of her magic
Role: Gardener
Crush?: none.
Other: Born with a illness, Blue Flowers cover her eyes, Blinded she developed a way of seeing. She helped many ponies and is now here at this school

Elen walks Through the gate towards the garden. Not bumping in to any students.
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Aqua Fire

2016 Nov 09, 15:38:47 #2 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 09, 15:45:23 by Aqua Fire
Ms. Ice felt someone else walk in through the gates. She flew over there, and greeted the earth pony. "My name is Ms. Ice. Welcome to Icetopia High. Follow me for your schedule and the map for the place." Ms. Ice said. She then spoke into a microphone that she got out of nowhere, saying "All students, or should I say, Aqua Fire, school is canceled, and will begin again tomorrow. Have a good day!"

Aqua Fire heard the announcement. She decided to go to her dorm, and get ready for tomorrow. She used her map to get there.
(You can pic what you want your schedule to be, but lunch is always after P4. Also, HOW DO YOU GET A MOVING PICTURE?!?!? I WANT TO MAKE/HAVE ONE!!!)

frío

Elen Thanked Ms. Ice and followed her.

*To get a moving picutre Get a Gif you want to use and open it in a new tab by right clicking it. Copy the link and them paste it between these too:

For avatar do the same expect paste the link into the ''Set proflie picture'')

Aqua Fire

Ms. Ice and the new pony entered Ms. Ice's office. Ms. Ice handed the pony a schedule and a map. She told her that she can walk around the halls and meet other students(the student) until tomorrow. Ms. Ice then got a peice of paper, and wrote "Aqua Fire and Elen are dorm partners."(Ms. Ice also can figure out students names.)

Aqua went to her dorm, and made her half of the room. She put up a Yin and Yang sign, but instead, it had fire and water instead of black and white. She also put a writing station, so she could do homework. She then painted the walls on her side in a pattern, the main color blue, and the pattern part orange. When she was done, she looked at her work, and smiled...

Gamepaw

(Normally Pones make a signup thread for this.)

Name: Game Paw - Mr. Paw
Species: Wolf
Powers: None, has been known to devour full pies however.
Role: Teacher - Computer Lab
Crush?:
Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Anthro/Taur-General: Raised in an orphanage the wolf stood out a lot as being the only wolf in the building, he didn't really like it there and never got along well with the other kids, however he managed to turn the somewhat bad start into a success. He was a lazy wolf, found snacking things pretty much all the time. He was fond of computers and studied it a lot during school however after he finished he went to College and University for cooking and managed to get a culinary degree.Eventually he became a chef and bought his own restaurant, his chef special was almost always some sort of pie.
Spoiler: pictures • show

(We can say that he is trying different stuff while only working as boss of his restaurant.)

Game reclined in his spinning chair, waiting for his first class of the day to arrive. He compared it a lot to running his restaurant, each part  matching another.
Though, thanks to being a wolf he does often get to be the bottom end of the jokes and insults of the students, not to mention some strange looks from other teachers and parents.

Aqua Fire

2016 Nov 10, 22:19:46 #6 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 11, 17:12:15 by Aqua Fire
(Thank you for joining, Gamepaw.)
Ms. Ice realized that there was already a computer lab teacher, so she clapped her hands, and it was gone.

Aqua decided to go to one of her classes, but didn't know which one. She decided to roll a die, since there are six numbers, and six periods. She rolled the number...
She had gotten a 4. Aqua looked at her schedule, and saw that p4 was the computer lab. She used the map to get there, and saw a wolf. She decided to go up to him. "Uh.. Uh, hello! My name is Aqua Fire, pleased to meet you!" She said, nervously, for she is sometimes shy. "So, what do students usally do here?" She continued.

frío

Elen walks out of the office and Walks strait to the garden and tends to the flowers.

Gamepaw

(Are the ponies, Anthro, human or normal?)

Game noted the appearance of a student and looked at them. "Hello. This is the computer lab, you can use the computers to do work for other classes such as homework and those online tests that no one likes." The wolf stated, putting in a little joke.

"For my lessons however, it will be mainly how to use computers, their programs and how to modify them."

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 11, 09:41:26
(Are the ponies, Anthro, human or normal?)

Game noted the appearance of a student and looked at them. "Hello. This is the computer lab, you can use the computers to do work for other classes such as homework and those online tests that no one likes." The wolf stated, putting in a little joke.

"For my lessons however, it will be mainly how to use computers, their programs and how to modify them."
((As the RP Master stated on the first post, any species are allowed. You can be a talking wolf or a anthro wolf.
Really, I don't know what because Game is not mine but yours.
If you are talking about who is the student Acqua Fire, she is a Earth Pony. Wait. . . How a pony will use a keyboard?))

Gamepaw

(Species is different than type. Cause all species, could mean Griffons, ponies, woofs. Instead of just ponies. While type is anthro, normal, human, taur)

Game slowly came to a realization that he needed to set up the new kids with new accounts. He got to work on giving them names and passwords and throwing them up on the board so they could view it.

Aqua Fire

2016 Nov 12, 22:44:13 #11 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 13, 21:00:38 by Aqua Fire
(All species means all species. Earth pony, unicorn, Pegasus, Wolf, human, anything! Even in alien, if you want! Also, your right julien, HOW IN THE WORLD DO PONYS USE KEYBOARDS?!?!)
Aqua looked on the board, and set up her account. She named her self "AquaF :luna: "and her password was ••••••.(of course I'm not going to show it!) Sadly, she was the only student there. 3: She had so much fun setting up her account, she hoped she couldn't stop!!

Ms. Ice walked around. She didn't know what else to do. Everything was going well.

Gamepaw

(Since this was a school, I was kinda planning on a uniform password/username. For Example Firstname.Lastname so Game.Paw or GPaw or GameP, something like that.)

frío

Elen stops Looking awkwardly at the Plants and heads to the ict lab

solarfox20

Form
Name: mist flight
Decbation
Species: fairy bat eared pony
Powers: can semi-control the storms, light miagic
Role: Student
Crush: none
Other: Mist flight was born in a little town from a beatful light green fairy pony mother and a ghostly light blue bat pony dad. One day as he was playing with his parents, testing how strong his wings are by passing a storm cloud he actually made it bigger, but then a violent storm was approached them and his parents tryed to stop it.
     But where only able to slow it down and that is when he heard some voice in his head tell him to go help stop the storm and when he went to help they told him to go seek shelter, that it was dangeres to be there that cloes but he won't listen and Eventually all three of them stoped the storm but a cost to his wings of cuts to the ends of them.

He eventually found his cutie Mark which is a wings pushing storms away. His coat/mane/wings colors are agua coat, light grey at the edges with navy blue wings at it's center, and mane is a light green some for the tail

Mist flight lands a little awkwardly on the front of the school and pass the gate to enter the school not knowing what to expect.

Aqua Fire

Ms. Ice decided to go to the gate, but before she went, she grabbed some schedules and maps. She saw a fairy bat eared pony. She greeted him, and gave him a map and a schedule. "Welcome, to Icetopia High!" She said.

Aqua continued making her account. Her profile pic(if she could have those) was a picture of Luna, for she wanted to join Luna's guard.

frío

Elen Jumps onto a Seat next to AquaFire and sets up her account. How did she type while being blind? simple. SMASHING THE KEYBOARD

ubujhy. ;D

solarfox20

*while taking the papers* mist flight: Think you I hope I learn a lot here. now entering the sxhool to wander around the halls to explore the school with the map. After a while of exploring the school he eventually found the dorms, and noticing that the room has two beds.
    Meaning that he has to share the room with another student and he is happy for that, so he picks the right side and unpacks most of his stuff.

Space Ace

2016 Nov 20, 13:36:30 #18 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 22, 12:00:27 by Space Ace
Well, if you're still taking applications here's some.
EDIT: Added my teacher character

Name: Bluebell
Age: (I'm not sure if this is a highschool or another school so for now we'll say 16 and if it's for younger students I can change it)
Species: Unicorn
Powers: nature/flowers/that kind of stuff
Role: student
Crush?: none (as of right now)
Other:

Name: Mistletoe
Species: Reindeer
Powers: alchemy/potion brewing and simple magic (not much more than levitation)
Role: Brewing teacher
Crush?: none
Other:

Aqua Fire

Well, space ace, you can add as many characters as you can handle. Also, this school is for anypony!! Even newborns(though I doubt anyone would be a baby.)!! So, your character can be any age.

Go Up