The Nonary Game (Closed Sign-Up "Thriller")

Started by Chromastone64, 2016 Oct 16, 14:27:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

You slowly return to consiousness, eyes opening just to flinch at the light in the ceiling. As you look around you see you are in a small room, reminiscent of an elevator. You have no idea how you got here, save the fact that whatever you were doing last ended with a flash of white smoke that knocked you out. There's also a metal band on your leg, with a coloured number 3 on it. It can't be removed, and your magic/flight isn't working. There's a door, and it's unlocked.
There's also two other people in the room with you.
And so begins the game...

(Groups:)
Blue:
Azure
Nightshade
Lunar Sonata

Green:
Sparkle Chord
Arctic Opal
Nightbright

Yellow:
Raven Star
Iron Blade
Game

"Azure. Azure, get up."
A light kick cause Azure to rouse. Shaking his head, he waited for his vision to return, before seeing the Changeling Queen standing over him, with an irritated look.
"Huh...? W-Whaa?!" He scrambled to his feet, moving to a bow. "Y-Your Highness!"
Nightshade rolled her eyes, before looking around at the room around her. After rising, Azure did the same.
"Um...where are we...?" He said slowly.
"...I don't know." The queen replied.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jcfraven

*So we all have a number 3?

Raven
-----
Waking with a groan, Raven slowly opens his eyes, adjusting to the foreign light. Looking around, he sees a pony and what appeared to be a wolf, of whom he had never seen. Questionable, he asks: "Good pony, and fair wolf, are you quite alright?"
-----

Lunar Sonata
-----
Hearing the talk of the others in a room unfamiliar to her, Lunar stirs, and blinks open her eyes, watching the two ponies she has never seen. Due to a lack of speaking ability, she attempts to utilize her magic to communicate, but is not able to do so. Instead, she opts to simply stomp, so that they know there is a third pony.
-----

LunarDusk

With eyes open, Iron got up with he feeling that something was off. He doesnt remember why he was here in the first place but the only thing he could remember was that he was breaking through an area to only be paralyzed and blacking out then waking up here. There was a band that was wrapped around his right leg tightly and he didnt seem to feel any surge of energy. What was the meaning of this? The unicorn turned around to check his surroundings to notice he wasnt alone. There was a blue wolf that appeared bigger than what he'd expected and another pony asking him a question.
"....Hmm?"
*double checks to see if he was talking to me*
"Yes, just a minor headache but nothing that will deter me."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Purple

Sparkle groaned as she slowly tried to stand up, stumbling a bit and reaching for the wall for support.  "Agh... where in Equestria am I...?" she pondered aloud, feeling tired and woozy.

Opal jumped up from the ground, taking an attack stance.  Quickly surveying the room, she noticed there were 2 other ponies here with her.  Hopping back into the corner, she hissed, almost like a cat.  "STAY BACK!!  You haven't the slightest idea whom you are dealing with!" She warned, growling.  She attempted to activate her magic, but found that it wasn't working.  Looking down in shock, she realized her cloak was missing.  "GAH!  My cloak!  WHERE'S MY CLOAK!?" she shrieked, being sent into an aggressive panic.  "WHOEVER STOLE MY CLOAK, I DEMAND YOU RETURN IT AT ONCE!! I AM A POWERFUL ICE MAGE, AND YOU WILL BE DESTROYED IF YOU DO NOT RETURN MY PROPERTY!!"

Sparkle let out a small scream, jumping back into another corner away from Opal.  "Ah! p-please don't hurt me!" She cowered, covering her head with her hooves and dropping to the floor.

((for Opal: no cloak=no magic))

Jcfraven

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 16, 16:13:44
"....Hmm?"
*double checks to see if he was talking to me*
"Yes, just a minor headache but nothing that will deter me."

"I am glad to hear it. Do you have any idea how we got here? My memory is foggy, but what I do know, is that I have never seen this place before," He replies, looking around for an exit, and spotting the door.

"It seems we have a way out of this room, if that door is unlocked," He continues.

Gamepaw

Game's sensitive eyes squinted as he woke up and took in his surroundings, noting two ponies in the room, one of which was beginning to talk to him.

The pudgier canine slowly got to his paws and realized how much taller one pony was than him, nearly double his height. Answering the pony's question with a small whine the wolf slowly moved away from the equines, not feeling sure about their intentions.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Oct 16, 18:35:10
Game's sensitive eyes squinted as he woke up and took in his surroundings, noting two ponies in the room, one of which was beginning to talk to him.

The pudgier canine slowly got to his paws and realized how much taller one pony was than him, nearly double his height. Answering the pony's question with a small whine the wolf slowly moved away from the equines, not feeling sure about their intentions.

"Hey, no need to move away. We are not going to hurt you," Raven says, offering his hoof, trying to pet him.

Gamepaw

Game pulled away from the hoof, for all he knew it was that pony who brought him here.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Oct 16, 18:47:08
Game pulled away from the hoof, for all he knew it was that pony who brought him here.

"Alright, I guess we will have to hold off on that one. I am assuming you have no clue how you got here either, li-..uh..wolf?" He asks.

Chromastone64

Azure jumped, and Nightshade's gaze snapped to the now awake pony.
"Who are you?" She said, quickly and seriously.
(BTW, I'm gonna let Lunar use her magic. Makes it easier, and it'll add a bit to the story.)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 16, 19:02:52
Azure jumped, and Nightshade's gaze snapped to the now awake pony.
"Who are you?" She said, quickly and seriously.
(BTW, I'm gonna let Lunar use her magic. Makes it easier, and it'll add a bit to the story.)

*Fair enough, that will be very beneficial. It would be intriguing to have her have to find another communication method, though, if you want to go that route. You did not answer my other question about the bracelet, by the way :p.

Writing with her magic in the air, Lunar writes: 'My name is Lunar Sonata, it is a pleasure to meet you. I must ask, though: Do either of you know where we are?'

LunarDusk

Iron took a look at the door that the grey pony was speaking about.
"Perhaps it could be locked, if we were brought here however....even so It doesn't look like it cant be broken down."
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Jcfraven

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 16, 21:12:43
Iron took a look at the door that the grey pony was speaking about.
"Perhaps it could be locked, if we were brought here however....even so It doesn't look like it cant be broken down."

"I suppose that all we can do is try," He says, going over to the door, and pulling it, finding that it opened.

"Odd," He comments.

LunarDusk

"....."

Seeing that the door was unlocked, it was quite odd to leave prisoners in a room with an easily accessible exit. Unless, there was a trap of some sort on the other side for the purpose of trickery which was nothing new to the large stallion  as he's dealt with it before in his time as a mercenary.  Horn readied, not even for a split second had he lowered his guard while approaching to the other side waiting to see what was there.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Jcfraven

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 16, 21:31:38
"....."

Seeing that the door was unlocked, it was quite odd to leave prisoners in a room with an easily accessible exit. Unless, there was a trap of some sort on the other side for the purpose of trickery which was nothing new to the large stallion  as he's dealt with it before in his time as a mercenary.  Horn readied, not even for a split second had he lowered his guard while approaching to the other side waiting to see what was there.

*Just so you know, magic is non-functioning.

Watching him, Raven looks at beyond the door with curiosity and confusion. He decides to let the other pony do as he chooses, for he seemed confident about it.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 16, 21:43:00
*Just so you know, magic is non-functioning.

Watching him, Raven looks at beyond the door with curiosity and confusion. He decides to let the other pony do as he chooses, for he seemed confident about it.

// He uses the horns brute strength like a spear or lance based off it's length.

Iron stepped past Raven and into the next room and braced himself.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Jcfraven

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 16, 21:52:42
// He uses the horns brute strength like a spear or lance based off it's length.

Iron stepped past Raven and into the next room and braced himself.

*Oh, my bad.

Making sure of the safety of the path, he follows suit.

"Do you have experience with this kind of thing?" He asks the lead pony.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 16, 19:07:22
*Fair enough, that will be very beneficial. It would be intriguing to have her have to find another communication method, though, if you want to go that route. You did not answer my other question about the bracelet, by the way :p.

Writing with her magic in the air, Lunar writes: 'My name is Lunar Sonata, it is a pleasure to meet you. I must ask, though: Do either of you know where we are?'

(Yeah, everyone's bracelet has a 3 in the colour of the team I gave them.)
Nightshade was already skeptical, answering her question with a question.
"You're acting calm, despite seeing a Changeling Queen immidiatly after waking in a place you don't know."
She nudged Azure with her foot swiftly when she finished.
"Azure, go examine that door."
"O-Okay..."
Moving cautiously, he looked over every part of the door before attempting to touch it. Once his hoof neared, the doors opened suddenly and loudly. Peeking his head out, he saw what was outside:

It looked like a huge, mostly empty metal warehouse, any step causing a loud echo. There were odd tables and chairs strewn about, and two doors with "Pantry" and "Rec Room" over them. It looked like a hastily put-together lounge.

LunarDusk

*nods*
"Yes, fighting against ponies,creatures, and possibly even mythical beings is like a norm to me. But that doesnt mean that I'm certain that I'll be able to take down whatever here if I haven't seen them in action. There is a time where one must pick their battles and know when to retreat"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepaw

Game was still unsure about the ponies, but didn't want to stay in that room and slowly waddled after the equine pair and headed through the door and out the room.

Go Up