Legends of Equestria Limited Access Release: All The Details!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Oct 07, 20:34:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

RedsBone

So, in a nutshell, we need to try and break the game?
I am ready!  ovO

White Chaos

Hey, Quick suggestion!

You know the game sulphur nimubs? right?

Well, I just wanted to say that, the tail and the mane in LoE goes crasy all the time when you move fast! And it honestly just looks like flan the other time!

So, say, what about you guys ask whoever does this game to actually help you with the tail/mane physics? Because I seriously can't stand the tail's random spazzing! It's like KSP's kraken... But all the time!

But hey, it's not that urgent, but I'm pretty sure it'll be quite quick to be fixed! (Honestly... This guy is godlike in 3D animation, go ask him! I'm sure he'll accept for free!)

RedsBone

Quote from: White Chaos on 2016 Oct 13, 14:47:15
So, say, what about you guys ask whoever does this game to actually help you with the tail/mane physics? Because I seriously can't stand the tail's random spazzing! It's like KSP's kraken... But all the time!

A horrible chill goes down your spine ...

The Mighty Kraken is slowly spreading to other games ...

Fleetfoot :)

I'm SOOOO EXITED!! I've been watching Lightning Bliss play and the game blows my mind. It's better then ANYTHING i've imagined!! You have made my year!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I think you guys should make players be able to buy in-game currency. You guys have worked so hard and volunteering, you deserve this!
Hey, I'm Fleetfoot! My nickname around the Wonderbolts is Flatfoot, on my first day I misjudged my landing and came down on Spitfire's hoof! Hehe!

Jcfraven

Quote from: Fleetfoot :) on 2016 Oct 14, 10:22:10
I'm SOOOO EXITED!! I've been watching Lightning Bliss play and the game blows my mind. It's better then ANYTHING i've imagined!! You have made my year!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I think you guys should make players be able to buy in-game currency. You guys have worked so hard and volunteering, you deserve this!

Hey Fleetfoot,

We appreciate your excitement, and your praise for our project and team. We want to deliver the best we can for all players, so that they can experience the game.

On that note, we will never have any sort of monetary transactions from the players to us, for any reason, due to the legalities associated with it. All in-game items will be able to be earned solely through the playing of the game, and the completion of quests.

Have a blessed weekend, and we thank you again!

Racquel SilverSpirit

Things are indeed getting most close now very exciting. and just as there doing so others have been making just as big an effort in preparation for these events. such as the development and setting up of EqU's very own CMS (pony owned and operated social network dedicated to the well known likes interests and themes of rpers that are mainly in this area). with blogs forums chats story/fic's pic/art/gif/video/music features including albums multiple char profiles for those with more than one char. "What is this madness" discord servers for both coms and normal chats and for rping in public and privet rooms alike. and are planning to be open for business and fun hopefully in time so not only will there be LoE awesomeness huzzah! but there will also be a very close and dedicated herd/community here  to welcome help and provide a wonderful environment and community orientated herd. (for all that wish to and as a side note hehe we are always happy to talk to and welcome ones that wish to help out in one of the many areas and help make everything as good and action/fun packed and entertaining for all). so again woohoo for LoE awesomeness such a strong and committed effort as always thank you. and don't forget to take a look in the forums under herds if you are looking for a supportive like minded group to make friends to learn and have support from fellow ponies members and RPers alike. and never forget to pony pony pony 130% thank you again.

https://i.imgur.com/By61JXy.png
"A Proud Member Of The (EqU) Pony Rp Community"
https://www.equ.rocks/
"Your Only Limit Is The Limit One Places On Themselves"
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15996.0

Dom1984

I'm so hyped, cant wait to get a touch on this awesome project. Thanks to all the ponys contributing to it.

RedsBone

Quote from: Soulshine on 2016 Oct 09, 11:45:36
Not sure if you'll be doing this already, but, for the survey, I'd recommend giving applicants the option to submit specs for multiple systems that they'd be able to play on.

Great idea, I have 3 different machines with 3 different OS-es and also a bunch of virtual machines. I'd be happy if they allowed applications with multiple systems!

inum76

This, posted about nine days ago. I got to check in more often.  :P

I am one with a limited internet connection, as in I have a data limit of about 10GB per month. But I do at times log in for free at a local country store for about five hours on the weekends.

This should be fun to try, and see what input I can give about it. If I do get in, it would be my vary first time, for I missed every other opening opportunity available up to now. So, I have not once tried this.  ovO

Well, here is to hoping that I get the chance this time. I just need to check in a bit more often to find out when and if I can get myself on this limited list of test players this time.  :o

If I can, see you all there.  ^-^

As for what I have, I have a basic Toshiba laptop, running windows 8.1 64 bit.. It has an Intel i7-4700MQ. 16 GB of RAM. For graphics, ruining a Nvidia GeForce GT 740M, and Intell HD Graphics 4600. It is not a power PC, nor VR ready for such as the Vive and Rift, but it can handle many a 3D games, just fine. I have been able to play The first Crysis with little to no lag while having many of the setting set to medium.

I run many a 3D development software on this thing of mine as well. Software such as LightWave 3D 11.6. ZBrush 4R7. 3D Coat V4. And currently Unity 5.4.1. Each with little to no problems.

I am also currently using much of that for trying my hand at some Gear VR app development. Mostly with the help of Unity ,LightWave, ZBrush, and XNormal.  Mostly for any first person, and even some third person movement in a gaming environment.

I have some success in it so far, and in time I may have a demo ready for some to try, available in the Sideload app site for Gear VR content outside of the Oculus app store.

This is all so exciting!  :D

Jcfraven

Quote from: inum76 on 2016 Oct 16, 18:48:05
This, posted about nine days ago. I got to check in more often.  [emoji14]

I am one with a limited internet connection, as in I have a data limit of about 10GB per month. But I do at times log in for free at a local country store for about five hours on the weekends.

This should be fun to try, and see what input I can give about it. If I do get in, it would be my vary first time, for I missed every other opening opportunity available up to now. So, I have not once tried this.  ovO

Well, here is to hoping that I get the chance this time. I just need to check in a bit more often to find out when and if I can get myself on this limited list of test players this time.  :o

If I can, see you all there.  ^-^

As for what I have, I have a basic Toshiba laptop, running windows 8.1 64 bit.. It has an Intel i7-4700MQ. 16 GB of RAM. For graphics, ruining a Nvidia GeForce GT 740M, and Intell HD Graphics 4600. It is not a power PC, nor VR ready for such as the Vive and Rift, but it can handle many a 3D games, just fine. I have been able to play The first Crysis with little to no lag while having many of the setting set to medium.

I run many a 3D development software on this thing of mine as well. Software such as LightWave 3D 11.6. ZBrush 4R7. 3D Coat V4. And currently Unity 5.4.1. Each with little to no problems.

I am also currently using much of that for trying my hand at some Gear VR app development. Mostly with the help of Unity ,LightWave, ZBrush, and XNormal.  Mostly for any first person, and even some third person movement in a gaming environment.

I have some success in it so far, and in time I may have a demo ready for some to try, available in the Sideload app site for Gear VR content outside of the Oculus app store.

This is all so exciting!  :D

Feel free to apply once the applications open! I am glad you are excited!

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Featherdust418

Ah, the catch to playing the game early... :/ a good one, for sure! Unfortunately, I lack the much-needed confidence in my abilities to be able to help in this endeavor. That, and I have a lot of friends who are waiting for the full release... so I'll wait patiently for the game to come out for everypony. From the ponies waiting, to the ponies that do get in:
We're counting on you to tackle those bugs and glitches! May you find as many as you can as swiftly as possible, so that the full release will come sooner! Best of luck to all of you! :D

MarinerAce

Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh! Oh my Gosh!, :3 I mean ahem, I will do my best to be worthy of such an honor to play a dream turned to reality created by such dedicated, loving, and kind ponies. I just hope I can repay all the sweat, tears, and DETERMINATION they have all given to us.

May Faust watch over us and May we meet her in the Elysian fields.

P.S Will they be adding a voice chat system like Ark Survival, it is when you push like the {B} key you can do voice chat to nearby ponies and as you go farther away from them, your voice becomes faint until you are inaudible to them.

I would also recommend more role playing interactions such as cooking, fishing, and setting up the table so you and your friends can eat together with all the food and ingredients you gathered, singing along the campfires dancing and having a wonderful time together with friends.
Let us not forget the lessons My little pony has taught us, spread love, happiness, and friendship with others especially to those without it.

The world is already filled with Darkness and Corruption, so let us be the light and hope of Humanity in it's darkest hours.

Be proud of who you are.

Jcfraven

Quote from: MarinerAce on 2016 Oct 17, 11:06:10

Will they be adding a voice chat system like Ark Survival, it is when you push like the {B} key you can do voice chat to nearby ponies and as you go farther away from them, your voice becomes faint until you are inaudible to them.

I would also recommend more role playing interactions such as cooking, fishing, and setting up the table so you and your friends can eat together with all the food and ingredients you gathered, singing along the campfires dancing and having a wonderful time together with friends.

Hey MarinerAce!

Voice Chat has been a requested feature since the earlier years of LoE's Development. At that point, we said that such functionality is not feasible, given the fact that we are a volunteer project, with more limited resources than big companies. This has remained unchanged, as far as I am aware.

Regarding the second, we are not actively taking requests, but they are occasionally looked at and discussed. I cannot promise you that yours will be, but we thank you for it nonetheless!

If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to message me, or email [email protected] .

Have a blessed week!

Mach_Five

Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygoooosh! I can't wait for this!

Luke Aura

That moment when you're degrading laptop breaks before you can join in on something awesome like this.
Why cruel world, WHY!? DX

~RainCloud

I honestly can't wait myself! I originally saw this post on the day it came out. I've been visiting the website every single day since the last server open weekend came to a close which was way back in July. I honestly can't wait.

This game will probably be the only thing I play for awhile. I've gotten bored with Call of Duty and other games except Need For Speed on PS4. But other than that, I look forward to applying! I played closed BETA for World of Tanks back in 2010 and played World of Warships open beta during its final testing.

I also look forward into helping with this games production further as I have a set goal for the LoE Moderation Team. To be one of them one of these days. Someday.

I've followed LoE since Pre-Alpha and the stress test. Which was years ago. Long time.

When applications open, I'll definitely be applying right away!

Just for a side note here, I do wish there would be a integrated voice chat system like what World of Tanks has or what Call of Duty has. However, Unity 3D is completely incapable of doing so. I could be wrong, but the amount of coding it would take and the cost of maintaining those codes to stay in their proper positions would be an extreme hassle I presume.

I would just stick with like Teamspeak 3, Mumble, Discord, etc.

Which once the limited access release, I will likely open my Teamspeak 3 server to those that want to hang out and play LOE on that are able to play the limited access release which is basically closed beta for final testing. But many of you I assume will have their own servers probably, but I'd still offer to help the community for a place to hang out and have a good time playing the game doing the quests and stuff.

Wrapping this up, I'll still be checking out for the applications to be opened and I pray to Celestia that I will be chosen.

Cheers to all you fillies and gentlecolts!

-Dr.Murdershy

IGN: RainCloud (Pegasus Mare OC, as used during the last OSE)
IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Go Up