The Sage is here!

Started by Dr. Krest, 2012 Apr 26, 16:12:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Krest

Sage = Wise Guy. Eh, wise guy? Aye sir!

"Smart men are fools. Wise men are idiots. I am one heck of an idiot."

My name is Dr. Krest. It's a relatively new persona even though I've been on the internets for a while. My OC is an Aliwolf. His description can be found in the OC thread.

Of the Elements of Harmony I'd be either:

Loyalty - I don't trust easily. I have allies and companions but rarely friends. I don't SWEAR Loyalty to anyone unless we have a mutual respect that goes beyond the stars. Heck, I don't even worship anything. But that means when you DO attain my Loyalty it's one of the most precious treasures. Ever. I naturally protect people no matter how well I know them, however, since it is part of my very nature to do so. However, for a certain reason that fits in more with Honesty than Loyalty.

-or-

Honesty - If I said I never tell a lie that would be lying. Telling the truth is not exactly the same as being honest. Above all you have to be honest with yourself. I feel what I am meant to do and I do it. Period. I am so in touch with myself that I am sure of myself and my actions. I do not do regret. It is this feeling of what I am meant to do that makes me jump in front of someone to save their life at the cost of my own, challenge anything I see as wrong, and do what's wise even if it isn't smart. However, being like this means I can't lie to or deny myself. It's a gift and a curse but I'm fine with it nonetheless...most of the time.

It's because of the above that I often challenge authority. If a leader is WRONG that means they're NOT RIGHT. One reason I wouldn't survive the military is that I'd yell back, especially if I'm not the one being yelled at.

I don't go with the concepts of Good and Evil. I go with Nobility and Corruption. Evil CAN be noble just as Good CAN be corrupt. It's all in the way and reasons why you specifically do things.

If you know what my avi is a reference to you're sick in the head. You also are awesome in my book.

Nice to meet everyone! ^^

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Lord of Madness

GREETINGS FROM MADNESS!!! now where do all the Caps go... oh at the beginning.. oh well here is pie!! *gives you a wrapper* :3

Night Pony

Welcome to the forum!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Vick McBread

2012 Apr 26, 20:59:46 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Apr 26, 21:06:39 by Vick McBread
We are also an idiot. (Wise individual)
You can't feel regret? COOL! :3 We can't feel envy or pity, kinda hate the lack of pity thing, We mean 10,000,000 people die and We just don't care for some reason, don't get us wrong we never laugh at anypony. <(it happened again)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lies: We are trying not to lie. "truth is the first chapter of wisdom" can't believe its this hard...
=======================================================================
Challenge Atourity: Yeah like today...
Coach:*throws candy on the ground just to see everybody throw themselves on the floor*
Us:"no."
Last thing
*AHEM*
*GASP*
WE ARE VICK, WE GREET YOU WITH THE TREMENDOUS POWER OF PURE VIVID ENERGY FROM OUR HOOF OF ALL-EMBRACING FRIENDSHIP, IT IS MIND BLOWING WHO WE BRONIES ARE! BRO-HOOOOF!
Yeah, We are fairly flamboyant Pegasus.
:P
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Ozzy

Welcome to Legends Of Equestria!  ^-^

The Wandering Magus

greetings and well met, Doctor Krest.  We hope you will find this community to be of use to you and relevant to your interests.  Should you happen to desire assistance at any point in time, feel free to contact me.  You seem quite an interesting individual, more given to philosophizing than many who join our forums.  I look forward to many deep discussions with you in the future.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Dr. Krest

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Apr 28, 14:10:38
greetings and well met, Doctor Krest.  We hope you will find this community to be of use to you and relevant to your interests.  Should you happen to desire assistance at any point in time, feel free to contact me.  You seem quite an interesting individual, more given to philosophizing than many who join our forums.  I look forward to many deep discussions with you in the future.

Pie.

Misty

Hi and welcome~ I LOVE your avatar. :3
[move=6][/move]

Dr. Krest

The above user was talking about another avi. I have a new one, but the verdict about knowing what my avi is about... It still stands.

Though, this avi is a VERY good likeness of me o.0

Go Up