The Servers are now Open(Update: The Servers are Closed)!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jul 29, 00:00:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kiciuniapl

Is something wrong with the pegasai skills?
I have ONLY STOMP

How am i suposed to kill anything stronget than me?  :c
Julia Sweetheart is my Name
Killing DRAGONS is my game

LilacIvy72

Quote from: Ellowee on 2016 Jul 29, 00:00:36
Hi, everypony!

The Legends of Equestria servers are now open for the Open Server Event! Well, what are you still doing reading this?! Get in there and play!
How do you get on the game it is my first time D:

kaylyn

Quote from: LilacIvy72 on 2016 Jul 29, 09:35:04
How do you get on the game it is my first time D:

:l
This will start you off, when it is downloaded, you install it like any other program in your pc.
http://www.legendsofequestria.com/downloads

White Chaos

is it normal that the game is downloading things?

I mean, I was playing, Then I got an internet cut, but when I logged in again, it says it's downloading!
Here's what's exactly written:

Servers listing

Cutie mark .. Downloading
Item .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skill .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

So, is there something wrong? because that has been 5 minutes I'm sitting watching my screen, and nothing's hapening!

Julien999

Quote from: kiciuniapl on 2016 Jul 29, 09:00:49
Is something wrong with the pegasai skills?
I have ONLY STOMP

How am i suposed to kill anything stronget than me?  :c
This is new for LoE. You will now "learn" skills to get it. Every skills (and new ones) are in your book (horse)!

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Thunder Spin

It still doesn't work for windows 10 in a lenovo laptop. I have to download it by Firefox.
I hope it works and I hope that I will see you dashie and butterfly, in equestria , if I can :c

DashLad

I can log in perfectly fine but i click the sever and nothing happens...help... :c

Thunder Spin

2016 Jul 29, 10:07:39 #107 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 10:22:10 by Thundergirl
Quote from: DashLad on 2016 Jul 29, 10:01:21
I can log in perfectly fine but i click the sever and nothing happens...help... :c

Me too . I will download and play it with my father's computer, it is better to play games .
Dashie, Butterfly Waiitt foor meee, I am going to try coming to Equestria at 19:00  :(

Please tell me if you can see a pegasus like that ->

2016 Jul 29, 12:14:28 #108 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 12:19:09 by 150990
Quote from: Light-Trainer on 2016 Jul 29, 01:55:09
Hey guys for some reason I barely can connect to a server before it crashes. I'm able to make a character alright but after I select it and it goes to a loading screen, it suddenly crashes. This didn't happen the last time I played on the OSW before the last one. (This was back in 2015 sometime because I missed the last one due to work.) :c

I'm using Windows 7 if it helps (x64 version if it helps further)

I'm going to try restarting my computer in case that may help.

I have the same issue here, game crashes right after i choose character or in 1-5 seconds after loading screen fades to reveal view of starting location. My system is Windows 7 x64 version (therefore I'm using x64 client). Restarting didn't work, deleting and downloading the game again had no effect. Any suggestions? (Last OSW version worked fine btw.)

Justice Armor

sorry if anyone's trying to talk to me and i don't respond! i'm not ignoring you! the game is lagging a lot, though that's probably just my computer, not the game itself.

also i'm not having as many connection issues as the person above me, but it did already fail to connect for me once, and it just randomly disconnected me another time. i'm using Windows Vista. x64
<-- August 2015! not sure if it was "globally" the last message, but still!

Raven Ace

I downloaded it, but it doesn't get past the "Legends of Equestria...Ready to Launch!" Any help??

Also when I tried to lauch the game without using client (just used LoE.exe file in game folder) the game crashed too, but new .txt file named Errors appeared, it contains these lines:

Tried to instantiate PlayerBase with id 88, but it already exists as 88 with resources PlayerBase
Tried to instantiate PlayerBase with id 93, but it already exists as 93 with resources PlayerBase

I tried it twice to see if the error will be the same.

/)

2016 Jul 29, 12:45:27 #112 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 12:47:48 by /)
You know what I find really funny? There's now a server called "Singapone".  O:

Singapone is actually one of the brony groups I'm in here in Singapore, so this was a pleasant surprise for us all.  :D
/)^.^(\

Raven Ace

2016 Jul 29, 12:50:05 #113 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 13:08:29 by Raven Ace
My idiot antivirus(Norton Security) is blocking it it from using the internet...Is that the problem?

Post Merge

So...Right now I'm trying to download it using the Windows 32-Bit...

lolab

2016 Jul 29, 13:39:22 #114 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 29, 14:00:09 by lolab
If you are behind a router and your wifi is private, disable your firewall temporarily to see if it fixes issues!

^^ Don't do that on public wifi or public internet ^^
mac -> disable firewall https://www.intego.com/mac-security-blog/os-x-yosemite-security-and-privacy-features-overview/

windows -> disable firewall http://www.linksys.com/eg/support-article?articleNum=143654

Also most antivirus software has its own firewall nowadays -> Check that before it catches you up!

Also I'd suggest disabling IPV6 in networking, it can cause loads of problems, especially if your ISP tunnels IPV6 (AT&T).

mac -> https://mackonsti.wordpress.com/2016/04/08/turn-off-ipv6-vpn-client-mac-10-10-newer/

windows -> http://www.lovemytool.com/blog/2014/09/why-and-how-do-i-want-to-turn-off-ipv6-in-my-win-78-machines-by-the-oldcommguy.html

Set your nameservers to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 all o/s: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

Check your MTU for fragmenting : windows -> WINKEY+R , cmd  then ping -f -l 1472 www.legendsofequestria.com
mac users -> open terminal and type in: ping -D -s 1472 www.legendsofequestria.com

if you get pings back 100% - good to go! If you get something like "Packet needs to be fragmented but DF set"  then see this website: windows: https://support.zen.co.uk/kb/Knowledgebase/Changing-the-MTU-size-in-Windows-Vista-7-or-8

or mac: https://support.purevpn.com/how-to-change-mtu-value-on-mac

VPN users will know about MTU!

Good luck!

mlpgirl1182

Quote from: FlutterButterflyMLP on 2016 Jul 29, 00:04:51
The servers aren't letting me in...I just click them and they do nothing...

Same for me but now I think I have a different problem... I updated the game but after I tried to log in, (it loaded for a long time) then it said, Out of date, or something to do with it being unupdated (lol that's not a word xD) I restarted it lots but it still wouldn't work. So I uninstalled it and downloaded it again but when I search for the launcher, all that comes up is loe data or something like that. This isn't to do with the actual game but if anyone can answer plz PM me or reply. Thx :)       

Still really upset though   DD:   D:
Hi! I haven't been able to play the game for so long, so I can't remember my name in the game :/ xD Anyways, hope to see you in Equestria! :)

Natfoth

Quote from: mlpgirl1182 on 2016 Jul 29, 13:56:42
Same for me but now I think I have a different problem... I updated the game but after I tried to log in, (it loaded for a long time) then it said, Out of date, or something to do with it being unupdated (lol that's not a word xD) I restarted it lots but it still wouldn't work. So I uninstalled it and downloaded it again but when I search for the launcher, all that comes up is loe data or something like that. This isn't to do with the actual game but if anyone can answer plz PM me or reply. Thx :)       

Still really upset though   DD:   D:

What OS are you currently on? OSX, Windows, Linux?
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

SkullxGaming8372

No servers are appearing for me when I login to the game. All I see is stats, and a blank section where the servers are suppose to be at.

Zodia195

hazelzippy10

Well, i tried to download it, im on a mac, and and it would not work. i have been waiting so long, and no surprise, it didn't work. Please fix it!! im so sad now. Thanks a lot. :c :c >:O  o.O >A<  :I O:   :s ono

Go Up