Hoof Camp RP OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Mar 16, 20:22:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Hehe she looks cute.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Teal Turken

It doesn't seem like we have anyone who's in any sort of "second leader" position to get the group to Canterlot, or even get started it seems.

Gamepaw

Without Peace, the RP will most likely become a small snail, but we can try to keep it moving. Is only a trip to canterlot.

Peace Keeper

Hi everyone and I has returned.

I noticed we stopped altogether for me. I can understand though. Now that I have returned, let's now begin our way up to Canterlot.

Hope everyone is still here.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

2016 Oct 02, 04:20:49 #24 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 03, 21:56:37 by Peace Keeper
Alrighties, this is gonna be new in this RP. If you are in my sign-in RPs you know what will happen... guess I just get it over with x3

I will be doing a role call. This will be different. Since this is an open/jump-in RP, I will be calling on people who have RPed in the last few months. So what I will do is call or mention your name, and it is your job to let me know that you are present, and I can clear your name out. I will have a deadline, and you know the role. Let's get to it.

--------------Deadline: October 10, 2016------------------

CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @LunarDusk
CLEAR @Grizzly
CLEAR@Teal Turken

ALL CLEAR!!!

Grizzly

present, though i have no idea what to do.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Peace Keeper

Hmm. Guess it is almost same for the others. I'll see what we all can do once we get into Canterlot. Hope to bring this back to life again.

Misty Fly

Magic...

LunarDusk

*drops*

Present...

Although with that wolf gone its safe to assume that Scar hit him so hard that he sent him out the RP lol
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Teal Turken

Peace Keeper

Alright, everyone is here.

Alright, I guess I can skip ahead to inside Canterlot.

Teal Turken

I'm living in Florida and we're about to be hit by a nasty category 4 hurricane.
It's going to appear tomorrow at 8pm eastern.

Here's hoping my family and I's weekend plans aren't ruined and/or that we get through the weekend okay!

LunarDusk

Category 4?  :I

Welp I hope you stay safe.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Oh gosh. Man that's scary to have to face the storm. I am really hoping nothing bad happens over there. I wish and bless you the best.

Peace Keeper

2016 Nov 01, 20:58:54 #34 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 03, 13:48:19 by Peace Keeper
Alrighties, it is a new month, and today is the day I like to make the role call. All I will do is call out your names and let me know if you are here either by posting, or by saying you are here so that way we know you are still here in the RP

PRESENT @LunarDusk
PRESENT @Misty Fly
PRESENT @Teal Turken
PRESENT @Grizzly

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

Magic...

Grizzly

The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Peace Keeper

Alrighties guys. Um... guess this RP has stopped at a complete standstill. So... I will like to ask the question. Will you be willing to continue this RP? I mean I am alright if you do not. I am taking care of a lot of other RPs, and since this one pretty much stalled completely, I can do a go-ahead to shut this down so I can alleviate myself into taking care of less RPs.

For me to shut this down completely, I need a unanimous decision that everyone will no longer continue to RP. So I like to hear from you if you still wish to RP here  ^-^

LunarDusk

Yeah...no point in doing with only 2 people, Misty isnt really best at handling plot events in detail when started and Grizzly and Teal are ghosts so its best to close it. :]
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Go Up