Love is in the Air OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Seems this RP has died out. And forgot to mention this on Valentines day. Are any of you are still willing to RP on this? And if you are, do you want to do a restart or do you want to continue the story?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Feb 17, 23:35:56
Seems this RP has died out. And forgot to mention this on Valentines day. Are any of you are still willing to RP on this? And if you are, do you want to do a restart or do you want to continue the story?

I don't nkow if they still remember this RP. The last reply was mines, I remember it. And I have no problem whatever they want.

LunarDusk

I knew about it, t'was just waiting for someone or you to decide whether to go off a new season or restart it like you mentioned
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Chromastone64

Really sorry for the disappearing act I pulled. College was too busy completely wasting my time.
I think a restart would be best, so that everyone can stay at a similar speed.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Space Ace

I would be upfor restarting and rejoining. I had fun with the rp last time around, and now I have more characters and I'm more confident with them and my roleplaying skills in general I'd like to

Peace Keeper

Hey @Maplewood and @LunarDusk you guys still want to continue our thing together?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

MMTfan1

I can't really rejoin this RP unless there was a restart.

Peace Keeper

Do not worry. I am going to do a restart, so whatever happened in the past it don't carry on in the restart, so all the characters will be opened again and free. HOWEVER I know there will be those who still want to continue in their current RP, so they can continue on, no problem. As for everyone, ya guys will have a total restart, so everything is fresh once again. Sometime soon Ima post a total restart, but to those continuing, it will not be affected.

LunarDusk

If Maple wishes to have a restart, *nods* I'll agree with it.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

No response yet from @Maplewood . I'll give 1 more week. If nothing, then I assume he's just isn't interested anymore.

StarStrike25

In case any one needs my info ^-^

My icon is my character's best ref until I decide to make a full detailed one. (on my to-do list)

Name: "Isaiah" or "Star Strike" (named Isaiah when raised by dragons, took Star Strike on as his pony name later)

Race: Pegasus Dragon halfbreed.

Appearance: Red Pegasus with brown main and eyes. His wings are red at the base, but the other feathers are blue and fade to purple at the tips. His blue/purple feathers have stars that mirror the Night Sky and full moon pattern in the center. He has two dragon horns protruding from his head, and a dragon tail with a blue spike on the end. The spike can snap open and double as a claw. When opened his tail-blade-claw can produce an orb of light if he wishes, reasons for this ability are unknown but it seems to drain him fast. He has no fire breath from his dragon side of the family so this might be what he has instead, another theory is that it channels magic similar to a unicorns horn... except can not cast any spell except a poor orb of light that drains all his energy.. His cuty mark is an exploding star.   

Talents: Good senses. Can make an orb of light, unfortunately it drains him and if held to long it will explode and harm Isaiah. This burst might one day be useful if he could control it. 

Residence: None, he wanders

Birthday: Unknown

Personality: Isaiah is kind to others most of the time, however sometimes he can show some aggression. He is very emotional and despite being intelligent does not always think things through. He can be very protective of those he cares for and is not a pony you want to mess with if angered, so... don't hurt his friends (unless you want a normally friendly pony deciding that attacking and bashing your face in is a good idea). His aggression can probably be explained by either his ancestry or his missing memories.   

Dislikes: Being asked about his past. Those who wish to hurt those he cares about. Ponies avoiding him because his odd appearance.

Bio: His memories of his past have faded, he woke up somewhere near Ponyville with no memories of his past and badly injured with no memory of what happened to him. His odd appearance made others suspicious of him and he was unable to answer anything of his origins. He just vaguely remembered having two names, "Isaiah" and "Star Strike". He began to wander hoping to find the answers to his past. 

Notes: he is unsure if he can ever find a special somepony considering his odd appearance that seems to make most ponies avoid him.
I am a hybrid between a dragon and pegasus :3 Hi!<br />Icon by Kistune-Fox on DA<br />My DeviantArt is StardustDragon258<br />PonySona info: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16354.0

Peace Keeper

2017 Mar 22, 00:03:22 #71 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 22, 04:27:11 by Peace Keeper
Alrighties. Welcome aboard @StarStrike25  Sorry for the delay

Alrighties everyone. It is decided. The RP will be a refresh, so everything that has happened now will be refreshed, starting a new. Now if you like, you can discuss to anyone which partners you like to be with, or if you like, you can go freestyle and take your own path, or go freestyle and jump in with someone.

I will again be RPing as Peacekeeper, Eques, and Morning Sunshine. Me and Maple will be partnering, with Morning and Maple.

Thunder Spin

OK, I have no problem with it. In case, the start of my posts was so confusing x3

Chromastone64

Ok, I'm gonna try my absolute best to re-engage here. As usual, I'll be using Azure.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

So me and MMTfan will be partnering as well. Ima partner using Eques.

If anyone would like to partner up or need someone to help fill in, I can provide extra characters for everyone. I have a couple characters I had ideas for in the past but didn't made the main cast OCs. Here is one of them.

Spoiler: Apple Fries • show

Name: Apple Fries
Race: Earth
Coat color: light yellow rose
Eye color: Orange
Mane/tail color and design: Rose red semi-thin braided mid length.
Personality: Sweet and gentle, calm, caring, punctual, speedy to task, somewhat forgetful.
Bio: She is an Apple born in the city of Baltimare. At a young age she helped sell apples with her mom while her dad helps bring in the apples from the farms. She was also a fan of action movies, particular with those in sword fights. She liked playing with a stick as a knife was WAY too dangerous for her. She once had her mane flow down straight around her head, but later decided to braid it and grew fond with the style. She liked it semi thin and thin at the ends. One day she helped sell apples, but was for a baby that can't bite apples easily, so she decided the apples to be sliced, but didn't want to grab a knife, so she looked at her braided mane, and whipped it to the apple, making a clean slice. She done it again and once more made a clean slice, now in quaters. She whipped twice more to make it in 8 slices, perfect for the baby to chew on the apple. It was when she got her cutie mark with apple slices. She was very happy with her slicing talent and made her parents proud.
   Today, she owns an apple shop, happily supported by her family. Being grown up, she now has better responsibility, and in between the time had taken lessons in samurai sword fighting. For sure it is meant for self-defense, but she found another good use, or this case enhanced uses. Not only can her braided mane and tail slice apples, but also at times entertains ponies in the shop with her sword slicing, making a good short show.

Chromastone64

Azure still needs a partner.

Peace Keeper

If you like, I can have my spare character partner with yours Chromestone. Peacekeeper is still open for a partner, though he is a stallion x3

How bout you @Thundergirl  and @Misty Fly  . You looking for partners as well or you two are already paired up? Since you two are using mare characters, not sure if you are open to be grouped up with any of us.

Thunder Spin

It's weird we are both using female characters . I don't know. If the boutique was opened something was going to happen with those dresses I bet. Not sure ... I think we should wait for Misty, to answer.

Misty Fly

i don't know if we will find any
Magic...

Thunder Spin

It's 80% impossible to find a way with female characters.

Go Up