STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

((Just putting a reply here to make sure I don't miss anything :P ))

Gamepad

Game wagged and purred happily, licking the hoof of the pet giver. Sitting down heavily, bringing up a little plume of sand.

Misty Fly

*Marble begins chopping the branches*
Magic...

MrSpyro

((Does Cheveyo's mask cover his whole face?))

Mind Games winced a little as the Earth Pony slid the brace on his leg. It felt really sore. "Maybe I should just stay off this leg entirely," he thought out loud. There was a loud [I]thump[/I] in the distance, and Games hobbled over to see a Unicorn cutting down a tree. [Color=hotpink]"What are you doing?"[/color] he inquired.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Peace Keeper

*-Cheveyo's mask is similar to that of Ahuizotl's henchponies. Just across his eyes and around his head is masked, but his entire lower half of his head isn't

------------------------------------

Cheveyo coughs a bit when Game puffed up a bit of sand. He also looks quickly at the crackling and thud sound of the branch falling.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

PlatinumJoystick

"Hm. Beat me to it." Joystick said in regard to the wood being chopped.

He sat down in the sand, watching the action take place.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Misty Fly

Marble : I,m getting firewood hmm mabe I should make this faster... *she turns her other hoof into a blade and starts chopping them a bit faster*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Hmm...
Cheveyo thinks and wonders something. He then asks the others.

Do any of you have knowledge of connecting to ponies from vast distances like a radio?We may yet to try to reach out to them.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Marble gets enough firewood and brings it back and she looks at cheveyo*
Marble : not that I know of...
Magic...

PlatinumJoystick

Before responding, Joystick walked closer to Cheveyo.

"I don't think so. Though, in my opinion, I'd say we should focus on things like establishing a shelter first."
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at Joystick*
Marble : I could get the wood for that I think this one is only good for firewood...
Magic...

Gamepad

Game wiggled, feeling useless and having sunk slightly into the sand where he sat, he thought he might be useful as a pillow if nothing else.

MrSpyro

"Or we could just use the capsule," Mind Games interjected.
Derp race!

Misty Fly

Marble : what capsule? *she drops the firewood*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo thinks about the shelter and nods his head.

To Platinum:
Perhaps you are right. A shelter is important right now.

Before he can get up and moving, he hears Mind suggest on using the capsule. Cheveyo gots an idea.
Hmm not a bad idea. We can use the capsule together. So lets build a shelter. I need one of you to help me pull the capsule up to land. The others assist in building the shelter. And also help the wolf up to land as well.

Misty Fly

Marble : i.ll help make the shelter just tell me how much wood we need
Magic...

B-bop

"Roger!" Bebop salutes Cheveyo before trotting off to go help the currently incapacitated wolf.
She lifts him a bit out of the sand and then starts gradually rolling him upward.
"I got rhythm
So do you
Let's turn it on and show 'em what we can do!"

MrSpyro

Mind Games made his way to the shore to bring the capsule over. "It's busted up, but there are four Unicorns here, so a group repair spell should cover it."
Derp race!

Gamepad

Game wiggled his underused limbs slightly as he was rolled, he was used to it but was quickly collecting sand in his thick fur.

Eventually reaching solid ground, the wolf made his way under a nearby tree and laid down, out of the way of the ponies.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo looks to Misty and Bebop.
As much as we need. A kind of home can be good. If not, at least a roof over us is good enough.

He looks to the capsule and listens to Mind Games. He responds to him.
Its good. Will need all the help to fix the capsule. Now... first we will need to bring it up to land.

He gets up into the capsule and looks for rope. He finds 4 long ropes under the seats and pulls them out. He ties the ropes on 2 loops of the capsules and comes back down.
Alright. Going to need a good mighty pull to bring this up on land.

Go Up