Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

Sorry, but I need to sleep. Little slow on writting.

Julien999

@Cowboy
Little fix to make... It's not the coat that changed color. It's the mane that is orange instead of the usual blue of Sparkle's.

Wait, what is Sparkle Chord's coat? I thought it's white.

Cowboy

2018 May 18, 10:16:21 #1182 Last Edit: 2018 May 18, 10:24:28 by Cowboy
Quote from: Julien999 on 2018 May 18, 09:50:08@Cowboy
Little fix to make... It's not the coat that changed color. It's the mane that is orange instead of the usual blue of Sparkle's.

Wait, what is Sparkle Chord's coat? I thought it's white.
shoot

Should be fixed. Thanks for notifying me and sorry for the confusion

I recall Sparkle's coat to be diamond blue/very light blue hue

SparkleChord

Quote from: Cowboy on 2018 May 18, 10:16:21shoot

Should be fixed. Thanks for notifying me and sorry for the confusion

I recall Sparkle's coat to be diamond blue/very light blue hue

it is diamond blue xD a lot of people mistake it for white though, probably because of how i shaded it for awhile xD
(Formerly known as Purple)

Julien999

Quote from: SparkleChord on 2018 May 18, 14:28:55it is diamond blue xD a lot of people mistake it for white though, probably because of how i shaded it for awhile xD
Ah, I see. In that case, it's not much of a problem. Swapping every bluish color to orange.

Wait, I am not sure if there will be any difference on the coat since I always confuse myself for white. (Am I blind?) Will you try to draw a orange Sparkle and see the outcome?

SparkleChord

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, an orange Sparkle.

FakeSmile

This makes me extremely uncomfortable. Its a curse image
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2018 May 18, 23:08:04This makes me extremely uncomfortable. Its a curse image
That's what I thought... Any alternative color for this? Kirbys did a better job at recoloring characters. (P2, P3, P4)

Nightshade Star

Quote from: SparkleChord on 2018 May 18, 23:01:27

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, an orange Sparkle.

This is... weird lol

SparkleChord

Quote from: Julien999 on 2018 May 19, 05:46:30That's what I thought... Any alternative color for this? Kirbys did a better job at recoloring characters. (P2, P3, P4)

lolol, I just flipped the hue -180 to get orange sparkle xD i could probably make it look a lot better :P I was just being lazy for this 'cause i wanted to get it out quick lolol

SparkleChord

Okie, played with the colors a bit so it's less gross-looking now xD

Spoiler: Orange Chord V2 • show

Spoiler: Orange Chord but with Mimic rainbow eyes • show

FakeSmile

Okay, rainbow eyes Orange Chord is actually really cute.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nightshade Star

@Julien999 I dare you to shapeshift Mimic into rainbow eyes Orange Chord.

Julien999

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2018 May 19, 16:10:23I dare you to shapeshift Mimic into rainbow eyes Orange Chord.
I thought that's what she actually is right now.
Quote from: FakeSmile on 2018 May 19, 14:59:16Okay, rainbow eyes Orange Chord is actually really cute.
So... Is it okay now or do you prefer another change?

FakeSmile

Now we need like, four more for each personality like Raven One would just be more excited than the other and vibrate faster.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SparkleChord

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2018 May 19, 19:15:23Now we need like, four more for each personality like Raven One would just be more excited than the other and vibrate faster.

y'mean like this?

FakeSmile

🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

By the way, what has happened during the attack? What was this war on Equestria? How come the Princesses are taking different path? Is Twilight's friendship message a lie or lack of confidence because she failed Celestia? (She might want to apologize to her for this probable quarrel, but this alien attack made it impossible.(or almost if Celestia is still around?))

Julien999

And @Maplewood mentioned the wrong user again.

Onyx Quill

2018 May 21, 14:37:52 #1199 Last Edit: 2018 May 21, 14:40:04 by Onyx Quill
Quote from: Julien999 on 2018 May 20, 16:25:53By the way, what has happened during the attack? What was this war on Equestria? How come the Princesses are taking different path? Is Twilight's friendship message a lie or lack of confidence because she failed Celestia? (She might want to apologize to her for this probable quarrel, but this alien attack made it impossible.(or almost if Celestia is still around?))

I have a few ideas about the background story.
 These are NOT accepted canon in the P:LiS universe. Just my ideas.
 There are several aliens species in the galaxy. I haven't come up with names for them, so I'll use placeholders for the big three.

Tureens - A bird-like, scientifically advanced, but not imperialist species whose homeworld is on the brink of catastrophe. Its star is unstable, and the planet itself is near the end of its habitability cycle. The species itself had some kind of genetic disaster due to high levels of certain toxins and radiation in their environment. They have a limited ability to shape-shift with their magic (or tech. Either one). These are the aliens Onyx was talking about when he described the attackers.

Quote from: Onyx Quill"We were in space for several weeks before the attack that separated the Arrow from the rest of the fleet. The beings responsible are an alien race, similar to the changelings back home. Their basic form isn't insectoid, however. It's closer to avian. I know they don't feed on love, and as for the reason they attacked? I've heard only conjecture. The main fleet managed to drive them off, but the Arrow was lost in the confusion."

Soupies - A commerce-focused species. They're reaching the apex of their power and wealth. Not *enemies* of the Tureens, but aren't particularly fond of them. They *might* be willing to help the ponies if the price is right.

Blobs - A race of orange blob-like creatures that basically love everything. They're super annoying.  http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-999

The pony fleet, unknowingly, crossed into the territory of the Tureens. That species' reaction was pretty understandable under the circumstances. They were minding their own business for the most part, and a HUGE fleet came out of nowhere and entered their territory. From their point of view, it was a hostile invasion. They reacted like you'd expect: sent their own fleet to confront and intercept the ponies. They found an entirely new species (the ponies), and a possible opportunity to save their species. They used an artificial wormhole or teleportation spell to separate the Solar Arrow from the fleet. They were hoping to use the Arrow crew for genetic experimentation. Something went wrong during the teleportation, and the Arrow only got pulled part-way to their planet.
 The attack caught the ponies off-guard, of course, and several ships were damaged/destroyed. But the pony fleet regrouped and pushed back. Hard. They managed to seriously damage the Tureen fleet. The Tureens were forced to retreat/regroup. The pony fleet then continued on to their first potential new world (which is outside Tureen territory)

The Tureens are still searching for the Arrow. And the Meadowbrook. They tried to take the Arrow again by surprising them with an artificial wormhole, but the Arrow escaped. (That was the random attack a few pages ago that nopony even noticed).

The Soupees have also taken notice. They see a potential new trade partner. Always looking to build their commerce network.
The Blobs already love the ponies.

As for the Princesses, that's a sad story...
 After the war that destroyed Equestria, the Princesses blamed each other for what happened. Celestia felt Twilight and Cadence failed their duty. Twilight lost faith in Celestia  O: . Luna started fighting with Celestia again (no moon to banish her to now) and went kinda dark (Not "Nightmare Moon" dark, of course. But very embittered.). Cadence has Flurry Heart and Shining Armor. She's managed to stay pretty rational.

Twilight still tries to believe in the magic friendship. Believe it will save them. In short, she's living in denial. She wants other ponies to believe too. Onyx agrees the ponies MUST cooperate and end the ridiculous infighting, which is the only reason he even played her recording, but he's a realist. The magic of friendship won't save them. But he doesn't want the Arrow crew to lose hope. That's why he tries to sound positive when talking to groups, like at his announcement. But Virulent's outburst made him see the shortcomings of that approach.
 He'll be much more direct in the future. Not try to dress up his talks with pretty words or messages from Princesses.

Celestia disappeared during the attack on the fleet. A fact Luna and Twilight are trying to hide. Cadence has about had enough of all the you-know-what.
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Go Up