Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lullaby Princess

* she got from under the bed with a tiny book in her hooves, she sits down in front of the closet and dusts it off * Hmm, wonder what this is.. * she wiped the front * Hm, no title... * she opened it * ... hey, Lemon, come take a look at this. This book has weird symbols on the pages.
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*SSP falls off the shelf*
SSP: Whoa! *SSP gets up and walks toward Lullaby and sits next to her*
SSP: Whatcha doing?

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she looked up from the book * Oh, I found this strange book under the bed with weird symbols in it. * she showed it to him * See? I don't know what they mean, maybe Lemon could translate it.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SSP: Whoa I think I know some of these sentences.

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she jumped in front of Lullaby and grabbed the book * Hey, this is mine! How did it get here?? Hm, oh well! I can't keep up with stuff anyways... * she went into the closet and began reading it * ^-^
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

SSP: Well I'm gonna go back to sleep
*SSP climbs back onto the shelf he had fell asleep on*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she grabbed the book * Wait, wait, this is yours?? How? * she flipped through the pages * This has a language in it I didn't even know existed!

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SSP: Get me when you need something.
*SSP says from his shelf*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she gave a small death glare at Lullaby before taking the book back * Sister, there are quite a lot of things you don't know about me.. * she went under the bed and a yellow light appeared as she continued to read *

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

*SSP keeps one eye open watching the closet closely*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

..... right... * she sat in the middle of the room, wondering what just happened *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SSP: You can come up here of you feel like it.

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

... * she climbed up onto the shelf, staring at the yellow light from under the bed *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SSP: That light doesn't look right.

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

What is she doing under there?? How does a wooden doll have magical powers?? Why didn't I know about the book?? How did she even write a book without me knowing?? Why is this happening?? * she covered her face and sighed *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SSP: Well I have some magic. But thats a bit different.

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Finally done... * she walked from under the sofa humming a creepy tune * Hush little children... * she continued to hum as she walked into the closet *

Super sayian pony

"Well the only magic I can do is levitation."

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Hmm, I don't know if I can do magic... never really tried... * she stared at Lemon as she walked in the closet * ..... I don't think that's my sister... she never acted like that... all creepy and stuff... she's acting like the complete opposite of herself...

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SSP: Well I had this feeling that there was an evil doll out there somewhere."

SCIENCE!!

Go Up