An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

Virulent finished making the sauce and moved onto the next step. Since meat isn't the norm, the mare had to dig through the cook book for the hay substitute. She did her best to season the hay and then she threw it on the pan. The electric oven wasn't working, she used the fire wood stove instead. She lit the wood on fire and she started to fry the hay as she waited for Grey to return.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nuserame

"Hugh... ugh... I present thee... water." Slate stumbled into the kitchen unsteadily and crankily, followed by the golem which had started following him again as he had come up the stairs.

The golem had ignored all of Slates attempts to command it to life the pot for him, eventually opting instead to smash a nearby crystal vase and carry some of the smashed bits. Noting the golems preference for smashed things, Slate decided to carry the pot himself after all. He didn't want to report back with smashed bits of waterless pot.

Slate dragged the pot onto the kitchen counter. "There, water. Next time we cook on ground flo-" he halted as the golem placed its smashed bits next to the pot, looking mighty satisfied with itself somehow.

"Aaagh, out! Out with you before you smash anything else you deranged tin can!"
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

FakeSmile

Hunch Back Virulent was very surprised to see Grey return and with a monster. Her gaze swished from the monster to Grey; she wasn't sure what to say. So she formed a half smile and weakly chuckled. The hay finished frying so she carefully took it off the fire. As she walked toward the counter she said, Virulent: Oh. . . You must have went through some trouble to get that pot filled. . . Your work is appreciated, thank you. If you can, set the pot on the fire over there. Everything is ready to go, we just need to boil the noodles.
The mare gave him a smile before she started to search for a large tray.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

"Boa are you there?" asked Venom.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Venom found Boa holed up in yet another room on the lower floors. He was in the guest quarters, which was a complete mess. Curtains were torn, books were ruined, and half of the bedsheets were missing. Boa had all of these items piled up next to him, as his saddlebags were also torn to pieces, all of his items were sitting in a separate pile.

Boa saw Venom on the very edge of his sight. Only giving a nod in approval. After a few seconds, he spoke. "If you're going to come in, be very quiet. I need to concentrate on this..." Boa was working on something. It seemed to be a new bag, made from the materials of both his saddlebags and the now destroyed room.

Nuserame

Slate Grey dragged the pot onto the old fashioned but pretty good to have right now wood stove, after quickly dismissing the golem before it would try anything like cooking broken things.

"There, this will take some time to reach a boil... What ever made you turn yourself all crystal-like anyway?"

FakeSmile

Virulent pulled out the largest tray she could find. With all her strength, she hauled it onto the counter. A bit out of breath she said,
Virulent:
Oh. . . I formulated a crystal horn. With a few ingredients I can try to make a horn, feather or necklace that will change a ponies appearance to better fit the environment. I was never able to access information like this back home. . . The horn may fight you, would you like to try it?

Virulent offered Slate a smile as she set the crystal horn on the counter. She then started to butter tray so the lasagna wouldn't stick.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

The mare now walking in the kitchen, sees the pony she saw earlier on the small locomotive is now here with Virulent.

Nuserame

"Oooh couldn't pass up something like that. I can see why they would keep this sort of magic under wraps but no harm in it now!" Slate rather liked trying out experimental magical, alchemical and whatever else looked interesting. A hobby that had gotten him in trouble occasionally, but what fun is there in never taking some risks?

Just then Slate noticed the yet-to-be-named mare that teleported onto his train without explaining anything before.

"Hi again, we are doing some cooking and transmutation. A... meal, for lack of a better word given the lack of day-night cycle, will be served in a bit if your hungry."

FakeSmile

The mare smiled at the stranger that walked in. She didn't have much to add to what Slate said so she kept quiet. Virulent added salt to the boiling water and then dropped the long noodles in. This will take a few minutes so she decided to use this time to find the dishes. Virulent didn't really know where to start searching so she would look in random cabinets nearby.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa continued to work on the bag, barely halfway finished. As it turns out, all of the materials Boa had chosen have been used in the construction of the bag. Either as one of the layers of the bag itself, or used as stitching, to hold everything in place. As he crafted the bag, every now and then he would levitate his horn, pulling out one of the remaining cookies he had gotten from Virulent, taking a bite of it.

There was a good chance that, if he chose to continue working on this until it was finished, that he would not join them for the meal.

Julien999

"Oh right. About this day-night cycle, I was trying to move them. But, you see, I can not move it alone." She says.

_BlazingInfinity

Venom just looks over Boa's shoulder at what he doing.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Venom watches as Boa works on the item. It looks as if Boa is just simply constructing a new saddlebag. Boa finishes the insides of the bag. Pulling out his quill and ink, he begins to draw the runic symbols on the final layer of the bag, before he puts the leather covering over the inner parts of the bag.

FakeSmile

The mare found a few plates and had set them on the counter. She was now over at the pot, stirring the noodles. As she checked to see if the noodles were done she said,
Virulent:
I believe only an Alicorn can move the sun. . . My magic is not very. . . Useful in that area. . . I won't be stopping the rest of you to try it out though. Let us not worry about the sun right now. I am Virulent Valley by the way, it is nice to meet you.

The mare smiled at the stranger as she dropped the noodles back into the pot. Virulent put some more salt into the pot to help the noodles cook faster.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

"Hehe, my name is ... well... most of my friends calls me 'Joy'." She said.
"It's true that an Alicorn can move the sun, but don't you know that before Princess Celestia and before Princess Luna, it's the unicorns that rise the sun and the moon?"

FakeSmile

2015 Oct 12, 09:05:40 #716 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 12, 09:07:30 by FakeSmile
[Color=goldenrod]Virulent: That is how it used to be. . . Unicorns have no been depended on to raise the sun and moon for centuries. I doubt unicorns today could move it unless there were a great number of them. I would not worry too much, Joy. There are other matters that we should worry about. I am personally more concerned about the steps it takes for us to get home than lowering the sun.[/color]
Virulent said as she walked over toward the counter. As she levitated the stuff she prepared earlier she continued,
Virulent: I also would say we are lucky to have this world paused on day. Imagine how difficult it would be to wonder around in the dark.
The mare started to pull out noodles and lay them on the tray. She then added hay, sauce and cheese then placed another noodle layer. She continued this process till she ran out of noodles. The mare levitated the pot off the stove and placed the lasagna on. She then did a simple spell to make the flames hotter and shut the door to the oven.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nuserame

"It would be nice to get the sun down though, if only for things to be less... weird. But its really not much of a priority." Slate commented to nobody in particular.

He proceeded to sit down in front of the oven, staring at the flames.

Flames are pretty things indeed. Dancing, glowing, warming. Endless fascination! The prospect of the first freshly cooked meal in weeks also helps.

Brave Fleet

Brave lay on the warm, hard floor of the cave, the dragon's breath was thankfully very warm. Waking up from her long slumber, she remembered what she had to do, but she was too tired, who knows how long she had been asleep. must have been a long time... she thought, with the bags under her eyes finally gone.

_BlazingInfinity

Venom just slowly flew out of the room Boa was in.
Toast is amazing.

Go Up