An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

The mare's twirling slowed down as she looked up toward the ceiling. Her gaze locked on the pony on the ceiling. The smile fell to a frown as she continued to stare at Venom. A lot of feelings flooded through her. One was rage; having the two in the same room reminded her of the accident. The other was confusion; how did he get up there? So she kept her stare on him, wondering what he will do.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

_BlazingInfinity

Venom waves VERY slowly back at her.

"Hiii Virulent..." said Venom. He was nervous. His potions were in the other room and Celestia knows where Carter is.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

FakeSmile

Virulent squinted at Venom. She stood there, waiting. Waiting for him to say something that he owed her. He also had less than a minute to say it before things get ugly.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa saw Virulent's face, and how her look towards Venom completely changed the tone in the room. He gulped, knowing he would be getting stared down the same way. He slowly backed up letting out a quiet, nervous laugh.

Nuserame

"Where did that golem go off to? It just wandered off to who-knows-where when I wasn't looking."

"Oh well. Im sure it will show up again sooner or later."

Slate Grey wandered the castle, looking to pass time in a productive manner. The castle accounting section had nothing useful. Just someone accidentally ordering 100 bathtubs instead of 10 and a very large stack of bathtubs stowed away in the archives.

Snooping around the royal quarters for relevant correspondence revealed nothing useful either. Though the local princess apparently gets insane numbers of letters asking for love advice.

Slate eventually ended up in front of the library. "Browse random books on the off chance it contains a solution to this very specific problem? Is this what it has come down to? Very well then..."

Entering the library, Slate found he wasn't the only one who thought of coming here. One was looking like something was about to explode, another was glaring up a storm at the ceiling, which somehow showed even through her bangs. Tracing the frown Slate found that the Mad Conductor was trying to hide in the ceiling.

"Am I... interrupting anything? And wow how did you turn all crystal-y?"
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

_BlazingInfinity

Venom looked down at her. He honestly had nothing to apologize for. If anything Boa should be the one receiving the stare down. He didn't say anything. 
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa looked up to the ceiling. "Venom, why don't you be nice and come on down? Can't exactly have a conversation all the way up there!"

FakeSmile

Virulent's daggers fell on Slate. She took a deep breath before taking off the crystal horn. As she slowly faded back to normal she said,
[B]Virulent: [/b]No, you did not Mr.Grey. I was actually about to leave to prepare the meal. I would appreciate the help if you don't mind.

The mare walked over toward her bag and collected the leftover ingredients. Once she put her saddle bag on she exit the room. Outside, a loud crash could be heard. Poor crystal statues, so pretty  and fragile.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa let out a sigh he didn't realize he was holding in, falling into a seated position. His belief that he could get back on page with everypony went completely out the window the moment he saw how mad Virulent got just by seeing Venom. He let out another sigh, falling back to the floor.

"Man. We really, REALLY screwed up."

Nuserame

"From what I can tell... Yeah you did. I'm sure its nothing dinner and a heartfelt apology can't cure though?"

Slate followed after Virulent to help out with the cooking, just grabbing random books from the library likely wouldn't have been very useful anyway.

_BlazingInfinity

"You just HAD to tell her I was up there, didn't you?" replied Venom. He was REALLY getting upset now.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa smiles up at Venom. "You deserve what's coming to you just as much as I deserve it."

Boa closed his eyes. "Still...that was one amazing transformation. I had no idea magic could do things like that.

_BlazingInfinity

Venom just looks at him shocked that the pony who almost ended him is telling him he got what he deserved. He just stood there.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa continued to smile and open his eyes. "Maybe if you didn't act like a complete idiot and listened to me when we were on the train none of this would've happened in the first place."

"Point is, Virulent blames you for the crash just as much as she blames me. All we can do is try to clean up the mess and get back on the same page with her and everypony else. Like it or not, we're gonna need to work together if we wanna get out of here."

_BlazingInfinity

The last thing Venom wanted to do was work with Boa.

"Fine." said Venom. Sure he forgave Boa a little bit, bur Boa just messed up his relation with Virulent even more.
Toast is amazing.

Julien999

2015 Oct 04, 03:16:37 #675 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 04, 09:15:02 by Julien999
The sun stood there and barely move... "w-wow! It's really heavy! I wonder how Celestia rises the sun and the moon with those weight... *sigh* How can I move them then? . . . I guess I need the help of the others if we want to change day and night." She thought. The mare gets up and walks back inside the castle.

FakeSmile

Virulent walked to the kitchen in silence; there wasn't much to say to someone she barely knows. The mare took a position near the stove and set the cook book on the counter. While she was flipping through the book, her frown rested. Once she got to the recipe she said,
Virulent:
Okay.....
This recipe is a simple hay lasagna. Well, sort of simple, I am more of a baker than a cook. Any who, If you don't mind getting a big pot while I get the ingredients. Just fill it up with water and let it start boiling.

The mare levitated the book in front of her as she walked toward the pantry.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa sat up. "Good to see we can see eye to eye on one thing!" He stood up, levitating up his feather, he walked back over to his seat, and began to continue working. "I suppose you should go look for your friend. He's probably out stealing from one of the others like the kleptomaniac that he is..."

Nuserame

Slate Grey followed Virulent to the kitchen in silence, figuring this was not the best time for small talk.

The only cooking he ever does consists of heating up food by a camp fire and adding seasoning, so boiling a pan of water was right in his skill range! He levitated a large, cast iron pot from a shelf, placed it under the tap and.... found out the tap stopped working, as it only produced a tiny trickle of water for a few moment.

"Well. Rats. I suppose this kind of thing is going to be happening more and more too. Ugh! I'll go see there is any working taps in the city below."

Slate levitated the pot onto his back and sauntered out the door, murmuring something about botched maintenance.

_BlazingInfinity

Venom facehoofed.

"Well that's Carter for you. Whenever he wants something he tries to get it." said Venom.
Toast is amazing.

Go Up