Lyoko Journies[Sign-Up][CL]

Started by Jcfraven, 2015 Nov 29, 00:38:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stryder221

[If you happened to be concerned... Don't worry, certain things seen here aren't something I intend on doing often, If at all, in the future.]

Illusion growled, uncharacteristically angry over his bad luck. "Yeah, that's real nice. I didn't even get to see the dice roll before I get hit."
Breaking the "turn order", he retaliated, risking another counterattack. "Dodge this, and I'll grind your sorry metal flank, along with the dice, into dust!" Now that he knew how his attack worked, he managed to "aim" it a little better as he dashed forward.

He assumed it was supposed to be a more precise attack in the first place...

Spoiler: Grand Illusion: 70 HP • show
Spoiler: Current Move-Set (Updated!) • show
Inciting Incident!: 25 HP (One hit, high hit chance)
Climactic Crash!: 50 HP (One hit, higher chance to miss)
Invigorating Encore!: Restores 10 HP (Per turn)

Spoiler: Inciting Incident!
Target: Krankelat 2 •
show
[blockquote]Rolled 1d7 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]

Even number: Miss/No damage!
Odd number: Hit!
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Jcfraven

As he made contact with the Krankelat, it blows up, leading only 2 remaining.

Noticing the lack of attacks by Match, Raven says: "Match, you need to fight as well, the monster isn't hesitant to attack!"

annosrules

"B-but I-I c-can't!" Match stammers as he stares at the creature that he was set against, unwilling to act against it.

Jcfraven

"What are you afraid of? The creature houses no emotion, from what I understand its sole directive is to kill, and by you waiting, that's one more time of problems here," Raven tries to explain.

FakeSmile

Spoiler: show
Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 06, 19:34:58
*Okay, I may need to find a system separate from the forums for the dice rolling. I have the results of my last attempt, even though I had to delete the whole thing(again..).

Bon Mot: Fired at 3 times, all missed.
Illusion: Fired at 3 times, all hit.

"Illusion, be careful, you're down to 70HP already! To both of you, focus!" Raven says, watching the map and the character cards.

A large frown formed across her face as her fist slammed into the ground. The gal was shocked that those creatures were so fast. Bon Mot turned and saw it was about to fire. She attempted to get out of the way, but her gloves were stuck in the ground. In a state of panic, the gal tugged and pull at them fiercely. A surprised scream came from her, as she dodged the lasers. She realized that she needed to take this more seriously and stopped messing around. With one determined pull, the gal freed her gloves from the ground. As she fist bumped the gloves together she declared,
Bon Mot:
A'ight, no more messing around. I ain't about to lose my first fight to a bug like you!

[Hr]

Spoiler: Bon Mot: 100 HP • show

Spoiler: Move Set • show

[center]Hammer Down: 10 HP ( 4 per turn )
Bonus Effect: 30% Chance Of Stunning The Enemy

[hr]
Silver And Gold: 50 HP (1 per turn)[/center]

[hr]
Spoiler: ATTACK: Silver And Gold
TARGET: Krankelat •
show

Spoiler: Accuracy • show
Even Number: Hits Enemy
Odd Number: Misses Enemy
[blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

With determination in her eyes, Bon Mot ran full speed toward the creature. Once she got close enough, she lunged herself at the bug as she prepared to deliver a devastating blow to it.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

With a renewed focus and further determination, Bon Mot delivered her blow, killing the Krankelat in her way.

"Good work Bon Mot! If you will, you may need to help Match," He states.

FakeSmile

The gal burst through the insect. As she landed on the ground, a victorious laugh filled the air. A large smile soon grew on her face; she was happy that it actually work this time. Hearing what Raven just said made her smile fall to a frown. Looking over at Match, she noticed the insect was about to attack. With a large frown she shouted,
Bon Mot:
Why are you just standing there?! DO SOMETHING!

This gal wasn't always the best at motivating others.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

annosrules

"I'm not a hero, I can't do this. I'm not a hero, I can't do this..." Match mutters quietly through clenched teeth. His posture has shifted to a crude stance for battle, but he doesn't seem to be making use of it any time soon.

(Are we going with the canonical combat being turn based (i.e. our characters are literally taking turns attacking and being attacked)? Just making certain due to my plan on Match acting when pressed to (AKA in response to the creature's attack as a sort of interrupt.))

Jcfraven

((It'd be easier to have it turn-based, but we can have attacks of the enemies go ahead and happen, if you put that you're character is hesitant and that the enemy is going to attack.))

annosrules

((That's what I've been saying all along))

Jcfraven

2015 Dec 08, 20:29:10 #70 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 08, 20:32:14 by Jcfraven
Becoming unamused by the hesitance of its opponent, and noticing the opening he has due to the distraction, the krankelat charges an attack.

-Probably going to claim I tampered with it, but there was a calculation that might've been confusing, so I wanted to put this note. For all future purposes, a 0 is considered an even number.-

*Results:
3 direct hits on match*

Spoiler: Krankelat_3: 25HP • show

Mid-Range Laser: 10HP(2-4 Shots)

Spoiler: Mid-Range Laser
Target: Match •
show

Spoiler: Accuracy • show

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d4>1 : 1, total 0
Even: Hit
Odd: Miss
-For all attacks-

Spoiler: Number of Shots • show

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d4>1 : 3, total 3

annosrules

2015 Dec 08, 21:21:24 #71 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 09, 18:13:36 by annosrules
Match recoils from the three laser blasts before wrathfully returning the assault in kind.

Spoiler: Match 70/100HP • show
Phoenix Fire (Short AoE): 50 HP; Reduces User's HP by half and teleports them a short distance away.
Mana Flare (Long-Range): 15 HP (2 shots)
Ignite Passion (Mid-AoE) Allies attacks deal an additional 5HP and all fear affects are removed, opponents become less accurate. (1 per Turn)

Spoiler: Mana Flare x2
Target: Krankelet_3 •
show
Accuracy: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote] [blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 11, total 11[/blockquote] hits on a 7 or more.

FakeSmile

Bon Mot gasped as she watch the attacks land on Match. She was about to pound the day lights out of the bug. . . . Till she saw Match's attack landed. With a smile she said,
[B]Bon Mot: [/b]See? That wasn't so hard!
. . .
. . . . . .
Okay Raven, I think that's all the critters. Should we go into the tower now?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

"Yes, you should, I'll inform Leafa that the coast appears to be clear, so she'll meet you outside," He states, loading up the voice com once more to Leafa.

"The coast appears to be clear Leafa, you can head outside, and the crew should meet you soon. Be careful though, please," Raven says to her.

"Alright, Raven," Leafa says, before heading outside the tower.

annosrules

Match is in a bit of shock from what he just did, and seems to be a bit pale as he regroups with the others.

Stryder221

"Look, Match..." Illusion says as he walks right up to the unicorn in particular. "The sooner you accept that these fights are necessary, the better off you'll be. They're just pieces of data. And, heck, they might not even be gone; For all we know, they're just waiting to respawn!"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

Spoiler: show

This is the best picture I could find of the insides of the tower.

Bon Mot: Then we better get into this tower before we find out. I don't want to be around to see those bugs piece themselves back together.
The gal said as she slowly enter the town. Bon Mot didn't know what to expect but she was suprised to see the inside of the tower. Once she got inside, she saw Leafa. With a big smile she said,
Bon Mot: Hey Leafa! Nice to finally meet ya' face to face.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

((Is that from Evolution? I don't recognize that picture. I was going with the original insides in my mind.

Also, Leafa originally went to the outside, but it could be she's inside still, if you want.))

annosrules

"It's not that Illusion, it's... personal," Match replies to Illusion, becoming downcast as he finished speaking.

Jcfraven

*I kind of expected another person to reply, but I guess I will. It'll be later though, not able to type up a good response currently.

Go Up