Heros of Equestria (sign up)

Started by Azazial M. Rodriquez, 2015 Jun 24, 17:23:15

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Azazial M. Rodriquez

*I stay locked up in the princesses guest room with fire-proof everything cause my mane is made of flames I'm an extinct breed of fire-pony I am the last one and the call me "Red". but my real name is Sebastian. sometimes princess Celestia sends me on special missions to save the mane 6*

annosrules

Recently transferred to the Princesses' personal guard from an elite unicorn division, Match Stick was assigned almost immediately to guarding the denizen of one of the guest rooms. Match now stand begrudgingly at the rooms entrance, rather disappointed in his new assignment.

Azazial M. Rodriquez

*I sit on my bed and open the door slightly peaking out of  my room*

annosrules

Match chooses to ignore his onlooker for now, no need to ruin his first day by breaking guard.

Azazial M. Rodriquez

*the doorknob glows white from the of my hooves heat as I open the door wider to look at the other hallway*

annosrules

Match stays his course, refusing to falter in his duty, though his curiosity has been peeked.

Azazial M. Rodriquez

*my flaming mane glows as I step out and walk out as I go down the hall*

annosrules

Match turns his head towards the supposed guest and says sternly, "Sir, you are required to stay within the confines of your room."

Azazial M. Rodriquez

*My flaming blue eyes look around not hearing you*

annosrules

"Excuse me, sir?!" Match says louder than he did before, beginning to step out from his post to intercept.

Azazial M. Rodriquez

*I walk down the hall leaving a trail of ash behind me as I look at you with my flaming blue eyes*

annosrules

Match rolls his eyes as he concentrates for a few moments, letting his energies build around him in a fiery aura. Then is in a split second, where he was erupts with flames. Vanishing from his previous position, a similar enigma of fire manifests a few yards in front of his quarry (you), and out from it steps Match Stick.

Azazial M. Rodriquez

*I look at you and say* why?

annosrules

"That's between you and the Princesses," Match replies in his sturdy tone.

Go Up